Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-27-2014, 11:11 AM   #21253

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
Evenin Mutes!

Well we arrived back at home base tonite. I can't believe I left 75 degree days and upper 50 degree nites for 100 degree days! Fall hurry up and come to Texas I am waiting. I already miss the mountains. I have about a gazillion pages of reading to ketchup on. Don't want to miss out on who went where and what they are up too. Sooo Tim behave yourself till I get caught up, Wayne .... Oh forget it you don't know how to behave, Steve you must be behavin cause I'm sure has you in husband training. Sue I already see you and Martin are on yet another adventure, Di are you and Larry thru hosting for the summer? I see the Grand Poobah is in "the Badlands", why does that seem appropriate? Oh and I wonder if Les has sold the RV and bought yet another one while we were out of pocket?

Stay tuned for "As the World Turns On The Rainbow."
Herb - Welcome back.... the heat just keeps rising.... I can't wait to get outta here. May not escape this year's heat - but never again. Getting out before the winter weather hits will have to do...
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-27-2014, 11:18 AM   #21254

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1409159403.841742.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	72146
Did I say the roses are glorious in Kent? These are along our walk from B&B to DD's house.

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1409159551.615392.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	742.2 KB
ID:	72147

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1409159584.901986.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	701.9 KB
ID:	72148
Martin w/our hostess Sarah and the English breakfast she served him. English back bacon!

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1409159694.477994.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	834.7 KB
ID:	72150
Shopping street in Whitstable.

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1409159839.273964.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	575.7 KB
ID:	72151
The (locked!) doorway to Emma Thompson's studio. We missed her, and Jonathon too!

More in a bit. Cheers!
Sue
Old 08-27-2014, 11:22 AM   #21255

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
Evenin Mutes!

Well we arrived back at home base tonite. I can't believe I left 75 degree days and upper 50 degree nites for 100 degree days! Fall hurry up and come to Texas I am waiting. I already miss the mountains. I have about a gazillion pages of reading to ketchup on. Don't want to miss out on who went where and what they are up too. Sooo Tim behave yourself till I get caught up, Wayne .... Oh forget it you don't know how to behave, Steve you must be behavin cause I'm sure has you in husband training. Sue I already see you and Martin are on yet another adventure, Di are you and Larry thru hosting for the summer? I see the Grand Poobah is in "the Badlands", why does that seem appropriate? Oh and I wonder if Les has sold the RV and bought yet another one while we were out of pocket?

Stay tuned for "As the World Turns On The Rainbow."

It's good to hear from you. We kept wondering if the Cataract Gulch Gang had got you! How was the train ride?
Old 08-27-2014, 11:34 AM   #21256

DD Jo and DGD Lucy in the tea garden at Whitstable Castle:

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1409160301.733341.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	979.1 KB
ID:	72152

The garden with the sea beyond:

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1409160424.606905.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	72155

We spent some time on the pebble beach:

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1409160505.940959.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	72156
Lucy was fascinated with the rocks, and I found I'd almost lost the knack of skipping stones.

Diane, DD is so grateful to you for "introducing" us to Ms. Thompson! There is a class on illustrating one's own children's book that Jo is very excited about. This could be a wonderful thing. Sorry to miss both of them this trip!

Cheers all!
Old 08-27-2014, 12:47 PM   #21257

Vintage RV Owners Club
Well after a stroll down the Landing...losing my phone...another trip there to get it back(yippee!) We are headed home again!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1409165266193.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	72166  
Old 08-27-2014, 01:00 PM   #21258

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Well after a stroll down the Landing...losing my phone...another trip there to get it back(yippee!) We are headed home again!
Might be a good day to get that lottery ticket! Lol
Old 08-27-2014, 01:13 PM   #21259

Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Attachment 72146
Did I say the roses are glorious in Kent? These are along our walk from B&B to DD's house.

Attachment 72147
Attachment 72148
Martin w/our hostess Sarah and the English breakfast she served him. English back bacon!
Oh yes...I sure miss the English Breakfast, especially the Bacon & Bacon grease fried toast

Attachment 72150
Shopping street in Whitstable.
My home town during 1972-1977

Attachment 72151
The (locked!) doorway to Emma Thompson's studio. We missed her, and Jonathon too!
sorry you missed Jon....oh well, maybe next time

More in a bit. Cheers!
Sue
Just continue enjoying your trip....Larry
Old 08-27-2014, 01:25 PM   #21260

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Might be a good day to get that lottery ticket! Lol
The lost and found never had my glove in it. Went back a bunch of times. Oh well.
Old 08-27-2014, 01:45 PM   #21261

*Chuckles* I saw RVM thread and thought OHBOY! RV *MODders* Thread

No silly it's MUTANTS!

Still ya'll seem like a fun group and after reading a bunch of your posts, it looks like we see things similarly (I really don't mind leveling the 5er, especially when a autoleveling system costs almost $5K )
BamaBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 01:57 PM   #21262

Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSVBamaBob View Post

No silly it's MUTANTS!

Still ya'll seem like a fun group and after reading a bunch of your posts, it looks like we see things similarly (I really don't mind leveling the 5er, especially when a autoleveling system costs almost $5K )
Always open to new Mutant members Bob! Take a little time and read the first two posts in this thread from our exhalted Grand Poohbah leader and tell us what you don't have and don't miss; and, tell us the Journey is the Destination and I'll just bet we can induct you into this august body of Mutants as #91.

Best of luck on passing the test.
Retired & perfecting procrastination!
DieselTech39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 02:25 PM   #21263

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselTech39 View Post
Always open to new Mutant members Bob! Take a little time and read the first two posts in this thread from our exhalted Grand Poohbah leader and tell us what you don't have and don't miss; and, tell us the Journey is the Destination and I'll just bet we can induct you into this august body of Mutants as #91.

Best of luck on passing the test.
Well said - spoken - typed and expressed. You have certainly proven to be mutant welcome wagon material.

The only thing missing is questioning why anyone would be interested in a Moderator thread ??? LOL.
--------

So Bob - follow Dieselbreaths I mean techs advice and you will be on your way!
Old 08-27-2014, 02:30 PM   #21264

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
SunGaurd RV shades.

Any mutants using them on windshield and tires?

Thinking of having them installed this winter in the RGV - using the Twist Locks.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:32 PM   #21265

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ok so Im posting because I found my laptop and wanted to see if it even worked. It does, but really slow compared to the Ipad. So nothing really to say, nothing new right? Looks like were getting out to Bama Land, so I,ll type real slow so they can keep up. Our Razobacks are heading over to Bama and my bet is this is going to be a whupping! (note, didn,t say who's whupping who)

Bama just a warning, this group is a bunch of Sick Twisted Mutants of the very best Kind!
Old 08-27-2014, 02:45 PM   #21266

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSVBamaBob View Post

No silly it's MUTANTS!

Well sir, some of us DO modify our rigs, but always in truly mutated fashion. And we're always open to new mutants. I see you've been given your test paper, so you may turn it up and begin ... Now!

Oh, you're half done already? Carry on then!

Cheers!
Sue