Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-15-2014, 11:32 AM   #24333

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Oh darn! Now we did it!

If you are contemplating that dress for the GC, at least make it Speedos so we can laugh real loud.
Not sure you had to give him more optional atire ideas for GC that some may have already feared.
chuckinthebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-15-2014, 11:39 AM   #24334

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
And now a 2nd Dallas health care worker has tested positive.

OMMMS OMMMS big Ommms.
See not safe at all there are 118 people in the Dallas area being watched

RVM481968 eagle 475hp Detroit 8v92
Dwayne & Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 11:43 AM   #24335

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne & Shara View Post
See not safe at all there are 118 people in the Dallas area being watched
Everyone, everywhere is being watched by someone for something. At least that's what you told me the other day.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 11:49 AM   #24336

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
Speedos. Hmmmmm...
Spandex. Hmmmmmm
Dave, You know your suspenders won't go with that, and I've never seen you without them.... I don't even think they are required to hold up speedos or spandex items... and if they aren't necessary and you go without them.... you will indeed feel rather naked....
Old 10-15-2014, 11:54 AM   #24337

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
Dave, You know your suspenders won't go with that, and I've never seen you without them.... I don't even think they are required to hold up speedos or spandex items... and if they aren't necessary and you go without them.... you will indeed feel rather naked....

Note to self: modify suspenders for unusual attire. Now, where to test them?
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 11:55 AM   #24338

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
Tim I just called CL again and left msg. for Stan to call me back. I need to confirm we don't have to pay for the pavilion this next time. They already require a $150 cleaning deposit and a written agreement for our next stay. I want a guarantee that we don't pay for the use of the pavilion and we don't pay a cleaning deposit since we clean up our own messes. I will have all this finalized today and let everyone know when we can start the countdown.
Sorry I missed your call Herb. Will check back later. Remind the guy - last year our mutant cleanup crew had to tell their man the trash cans were in the rest room. Annie says they moved em in there because by the time their maintenance guy showed up the next day the racoons would have carried them away...
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 12:25 PM   #24339

oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah

Friday will be good for PTJeep + Marcia and Papawto5 + Mary Ann but Friday night will seem like heaven for Flaggship1 + Annie. Congrats to you for becoming a new escapee.

Remember that your thoughts of your workplace will dwindle to nothing (usually at a slower rate than your missing it). As for being missed and being indispensable well . . . . . . here's the analogy . . . . . take a full bucket of water, make a fist and plunge your fist into the water, quickly remove your fist from the water, observe the size of the hole that your fist made in the water . . . . . . that my friend is how much your employer will miss you and how indispensable you were.

You can't wait???? Well let us old geezers tell you that the long wait is well worth it. Hail to Annie, Hail to Steve, to hail with work.
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 01:16 PM   #24340

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Steve I got what I needed so don't worry bout the call back unless you just wanna hear my melodic voice!
Old 10-15-2014, 01:50 PM   #24341

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Okay Muteys listen up one and all!!!!!!!

N E W S B U L L I T E N

Dates are set for the 2nd Annual Grand Curiosity at Catherine's Landing in Hot Springs, AR. and we have blocked off 34 spaces directly across from the pavilion and the second row from the pavilion. Dates blocked include one day before and one day after the "official" dates for those that want to come in early or stay late (Tim). I have been asked by the management to request that all attendees follow the same instructions for securing your space. They are glad to have us back but they are much more regimented than last year it appears. The "official" dates are April 15th to April 22nd, 2015. As I said you may block your space a day earlier or later if you prefer.
The procedure for registering is as follows:

1.) All reservations from Mutants must be made with Mr. Stan Pendergrass at 501-262-2550. If he is out of the office leave a message with your number and he will call you back.
2.) Be sure your identify your self as an RV Mutant. He doesn't want any strays sneakin in our spots.
3.) Go to the Catherine's Landing website and download the map of the park so you can see where our designated spaces are at and pick yours out before you call him to make your reservation.
4.) Our designated spaces are #7-27 and #35-45.
5.) Please send me a private message as to which spot you want before you call Stan so I can track who is where and keep up with the open spots which will be on a first come first reserved basis.
6.) Group rate discounts are based on how many we have attending and as long as we are 26 or more we get a 17.5% discount off of the rates that I will post shortly.
7.) Anyone wanting a yurt will get a 5% discount off of the posted rates.
8.) Reservations are just like last year. Put up a refundable deposit of one day rate to hold your space. Cancellations may be made as late as 2 days before arrival date to receive a full refund.
9.) Posted rates before discounts are as follows:
Pull Thru $219.99 (7nites)
Back Ins $199.99 (7nites)
Yurts $379.99 (7 nites)or $69.99 Weekday $79.99 Weekend (2 nites)
They do rent golf carts, Kayaks, Canoes, Paddle Boards and Pontoon Boats

Yep I think that bout covers the details except for one thing.........remember please email me before you call Stan so I can keep up with who is where. Last year I had fits trying to keep CL straight on who was moving where and who was in what space. For those of you who were there you will remember some had thought they had one place and they wound up in another. I really want to prevent that this year but I have to have everyone's cooperation to make sure the space you want isn't already taken so please keep me in the loop. Just like last year I will frequently post an updated list of attendees and their space numbers for all to see and complain about! And, if you want me to keep Wayne by me this year you gotta pay me!!!!! LOL
Old 10-15-2014, 02:02 PM   #24342

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
OHHHH one other thing............space #14 has already been assigned to moi! LOL
Old 10-15-2014, 02:19 PM   #24343

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbnBarb View Post
Okay Muteys listen up one and all!!!!!!!

N E W S B U L L I T E N

Dates are set for the 2nd Annual Grand Curiosity at Catherine's Landing in Hot Springs, AR. and we have blocked off 34 spaces directly across from the pavilion and the second row from the pavilion. Dates blocked include one day before and one day after the "official" dates for those that want to come in early or stay late (Tim). I have been asked by the management to request that all attendees follow the same instructions for securing your space. They are glad to have us back but they are much more regimented than last year it appears. The "official" dates are April 15th to April 22nd, 2015.
No tornados are being invited this time, right?

BTW, what's a Yurt?
Old 10-15-2014, 02:23 PM   #24344

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Grand Poohbah and Most Illustrious Potentate I need your spot requests ASAP.
Old 10-15-2014, 02:26 PM   #24345

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PushedAround View Post
No tornados are being invited this time, right?

BTW, what's a Yurt?
Yurts are these neat tent gizmos that are round in shape and have a wood deck around them that is really nice. They are back up in the trees behind the pavilion and are just like a fully equipped room. They are very nice hardwood floors and all!

And you are soooo correct...we will check in with weatherman central and give instructions to re-route all storms away from Arkansas during that week. Then they can have em back.
Old 10-15-2014, 02:29 PM   #24346

Tiffin Owners Club
Good possibility of us making it this time. Haven't scheduled anything for next year yet except for Key West in January, so hopefully....