Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-26-2014, 05:39 PM   #25411

Fleetwood Owners Club
Had I of known about the up coming race I certainly would have recruited the guy parked a few spots down from me at PannCityBeach. When we arrived Bike Week was in full swing! The group camped just down from us included a 3wheel scooter similar to what you've got Steve. BUT, it had Been given the Harley Touch, black with flames, chrome, leather complete with sissy bar and exhaust pipes. Matched the rest of the groups bikes real well. Would have gotten a picture but these were real biker types, not weekend bikers! lol.

The guy riding it looked like he could whoop me and never stand up!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-26-2014, 06:00 PM   #25412

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Chuck,

I still have the power wheelchair that Steve chucked himself out of at the GC in my coach. I'm taking it to Florida for Papaw Steve now that I don't need it. You and Steve can drag race -- at your own risk, of course.
Not sure either of us will be a match for you with the new souped up Segway.
chuckinthebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 06:05 PM   #25413

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
UH OH... Suzanne has done it... she made a rainbow cake.... might have to bring one... any particular booze desired in the oozy boozy if I do?

If it is as good as it looks, who cares.... Beautiful....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 06:10 PM   #25414

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Have ya seen my cupie doll. I think my goat ate it.

If it was bear my house, then I guarantee QTπ ate the cupie.... She eats anything..... Today she had a box turtle as big as my fist, chewing on it.... Worse part, i was on the phone with my mother, LutaBit grabbed it, jumoed into my lap.... I was fussing loudly... I do not like TURTLES.... larry missed the while thing.... Yuk....

Diane toftSFM#64....... (The Original Fast Talking Sliding Finger Mutant) and is retired, duh!
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 06:17 PM   #25415

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnebowman View Post
‘Yeah?’ I asked. ‘Well how do you explain the smoke signals yesterday and all that hootin’ that went on last night at the Gulch?’

For a moment Jeff looked perplexed. He eased back behind the wheel and laid the binoculars on the floorboard. Suddenly he raised his head as an idea exploded in his brain like a firecracker in an empty tin can. He slammed the transmission in reverse, popped the clutch and shot us backward. Fifty feet back, he yanked the wheel hard left and spun the CJ7 around away from the bank and back toward ridge. I choked dust and braced outstretched arms against the dashboard as the jeep, answering its powerful Chevy 454 engine, shot into and over the top of the steep incline.

‘What the (another expletive), Jeff! What’s goin’ on?’, I shouted over the roar.

Jeff smiled and said …
Looks like Steve may have him a 'Ghost Writer' to help out with MARLG.
Old 10-26-2014, 06:19 PM   #25416

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnkinthebus View Post
Not sure either of us will be a match for you with the new souped up Segway.

I'm bringing my Schwinn for this battle.
Old 10-26-2014, 06:20 PM   #25417
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
^^ Wayne - at least yer thinking about it... and hey - we all know your intentions in poking at Herb. Just having fun. As for me - poking at you is fun. Say uncle and I'll stop.
Auntie, auntie, auntie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnebowman View Post
‘Yeah?’ I asked. ‘Well how do you explain the smoke signals yesterday and all that hootin’ that went on last night at the Gulch?’

For a moment Jeff looked perplexed. He eased back behind the wheel and laid the binoculars on the floorboard. Suddenly he raised his head as an idea exploded in his brain like a firecracker in an empty tin can. He slammed the transmission in reverse, popped the clutch and shot us backward. Fifty feet back, he yanked the wheel hard left and spun the CJ7 around away from the bank and back toward ridge. I choked dust and braced outstretched arms against the dashboard as the jeep, answering its powerful Chevy 454 engine, shot into and over the top of the steep incline.

‘What the (another expletive), Jeff! What’s goin’ on?’, I shouted over the roar.

Jeff smiled and said …
...in true redneck fashion, "Watch this!"
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 06:22 PM   #25418

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PushedAround View Post
What are you going to kill? Your motorhome?
If he 'told'.... It wouldn't be a "Murder Mystery" would it? Thinkin you ODed on bacon or something.
Old 10-26-2014, 06:35 PM   #25419

Who knew??

Today at B Matthews Restaurant and Pub in Savannah - - - - -

For lunch we had the best tasting Bloody Mary's that we've tasted in years. We shared 3. Mary Ann had a crab meat, roasted red peppers, pepper jack cheese omelette, cheesy grits and fruit. I choose scrambled eggs, bacon, cheesy grits, and biscuit with butter and jam.

We ate at the bar since the waiting line was lengthy. Sitting down a little ways was Daryl Dixon (aka Norman Reedus in real life) from The Walking Dead. Had no clue who he was until our bartender wanted a picture with him. One picture turned into 4 and then Daryl left the scene.

I could have shared a table with the guy and not known why people were staring at us.
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 06:43 PM   #25420

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnkinthebus View Post
If he 'told'.... It wouldn't be a "Murder Mystery" would it? Thinkin you ODed on bacon or something.
I knew I liked ya Chuck but didn't realize it was because you were so insightful. Another mystery at Ropelight Gulch solved!!
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 06:49 PM   #25421

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Steve - you and me both and I'm still looking for a dance partner??? Who the what the hay... oh well - once I get fully retired and on the road I'll have more time to ignore such pop culture. The little voices in my head will keep me company and if they get lonely I have my voices call Jnes. We'll let them talk all afternoon while Jne, Dave, Annie and I go looking for Great Bloody Mary's with you and Mary Ann... lol.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:03 PM   #25422

Tiffin Owners Club
You want to find a great Bloody Mary? Try starting with some Gin. Trust me on this.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:31 PM   #25423

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PushedAround View Post
You want to find a great Bloody Mary? Try starting with some Gin. Trust me on this.
Hendricks Gin for that matter. And while I give ya the nod, I also like a hard vodka in my Bloody Mary; something that can cut through the juice, horse radish, Sriracha, lime, etc. I think that's why Gin does such a good job. It has a flavor of its own that comes through the fog cutting concoction. The higher up the food chain you go with Vodka the more refined and filtered it becomes. Smooth is good for straight up Vodka martinis but the Bloody Mary needs a distinct alcholol flavor to cut through to tie the complexity together. But we will just have to have a Bloody Mary Morning 1.2 at CL and sample sample sample...
Old 10-26-2014, 07:52 PM   #25424

We interrupt this thread for some Anaheim chilis....
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1414374743.637003.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	77555

K. Done. Tx.
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote