Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-18-2018, 02:40 PM   #72997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post
We are at Cartegena, Columbia today. Toured old town by carriage. City goes back to early 16th century. Ocho Rios, Jamaica was nice Tuesday but expensive. Mary Ann and I visited Diamonds International. Panama Canal tomorrow. Eight hour tour.

Ohms and prayers to all in need of them.

NICE! Y'all live well..

Enjoyed the pictures...

We LOVED the Canal, like a tiger was ready to come out of the jungle any second!... Our cruise did not go all the way through, just to the lake & paused, then returned the way we came in...

ENJOY !!!

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-18-2018, 04:25 PM   #72998

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Went to the Arizona Market today. I went by the stand when the psychic was there. I spent about 5 minutes nearby sending her mind signals that I would be back for a reading in 20 minutes. Say no more.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180118_162040.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	189218  
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 04:42 PM   #72999

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Went to the Arizona Market today. I went by the stand when the psychic was there. I spent about 5 minutes nearby sending her mind signals that I would be back for a reading in 20 minutes. Say no more.
Yaknow that is so very funny but so very wrong in way too many ways.

No wonders you achieved hero status.
Wandersabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 06:42 PM   #73000

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post

Steve,

I don't know an easy way to tell you this:

Maybe she DID KNOW you were returning !

Similar things like this have happened to me also...

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 07:28 PM   #73001

Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
Steve,

I don't know an easy way to tell you this:

Maybe she DID KNOW you were returning !

Similar things like this have happened to me also...
It was you wasn't it, that told me that you almost had a physic girlfriend but that she left you before you got a chance to meet each other.
Old 01-18-2018, 07:41 PM   #73002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
FYI - Made a double batch of clam chowda' in da Instant Pot today.

Nonono... i said shrimp gumbo..... i donna like clam chowda....
Made orange chicken in mine today....
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 08:01 PM   #73003

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Nonono... i said shrimp gumbo..... i donna like clam chowda....
Orange chicken. Yummmmm....
RVM#169 | Charlene & Allen | Rig: 1989 Rockwood Prestige 32' Class A, "Clora Mae" | John Deere Chassis/Ford 460 engine.
RetroGrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 08:36 PM   #73004

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Do those grow on trees?
Old 01-18-2018, 09:34 PM   #73005

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroGrandma View Post
Hiya, fellow Mutants!

So we've got a number of things to do to Clora Mae before she's all shipshape. She's a 1989 Rockwood Prestige that had been sitting in a field next to a church for the last 5 years. Found her on Craigslist. Good bones, and only 35k miles. Bought her last May, for a song. Now need to pay a dance to get her all up and running.

Filethis--
Dust and Broom Official Pass-Off! Here ya go, buddy. Nevermind the um...mess on the handle...
Yep we're in the same boat with a non-standard parking lot purchase. You just hope what you have to invest in her doesn't cost you more than it'd have cost ya brand new. Have fun at the RV show this weekend!

BAHAHAHA to "do not do this to me when I'm old". Okay. Must start my own file of those sayings!! I'll be watching for your wisdoms in that regard.

One of the issues is her generator. There's a place about an hour south of us in Bloomington IL that was recommended to us by the RV place nearby. So on Tuesday we're gonna fire her up and go for a drive. Woohoo! I'll take any excuse to go somewhere in her.

Wayne--
Best wishes and prayers for you on your hand surgery.
Had a good belly laugh about the snorkel and your pants down. I'm sure there's a story in there, somewhere.....but of course I wouldn't dare go there. Besides, the badge is blindingly bright....

Sue-- Hun I'm not a spinner, but I do like to crochet. Been working on a shawl with crochet thread for like 2 years. But if we meet up in MI then I'll definitely bring it and we can sit and craft together.

Bokobird---
BAHAHA. So I've been outed! Live on, little thread, live on...
Thanks for the welcome! I feel right at home already.

Huntski--
Loved the story about the calf. You could earn a few pennies selling that to Reader's Digest!

Martin--
That mocha looked like a beauiful carb bomb. Yumalicious!!!

Charlene
Hmm ... tried to snip this to shorten the copy, but suddenly can't do it. What changed? I-pad to Android phone? Other?

Crochet? I do that too, including Tunisian or afghan st. Others in the group do various crafts, from beading to knapping to painting and braiding. I'd better not name names, or I'll leave out someone! We teach each other sometimes, and certainly sitting together to do art or craft is a pleasure. Any time, dearie, any time ... except dinnertime!

In Martin's pic, his was the sweet black coffee. Sensible. As my unbelievable mug of mocha came to the table, the cream was sky high. The more it settled, the more liquid dribbled down the outside, making a rather sticky mess & a sloppy saucer. It was a gorgeous idea, but rather overdone. I couldn't even drink more than about half.

Best of luck with Clora Mae, and enjoy your run down to Bloominton. Any excuse to take the rig out is a good one. Mostly.

I'd have run over to meet you there if we were going to be home. Another time. B. seems as good a midpoint as any, eh?

Tonight & tomorrow are the big push to get all stowed aboard. Oh, me back! Then tomorrow night we close up the house & spend the night in the rig so as to get an earlier morning start. Otherwise it would be noon before we'd get away!

Who's long-winded? Not me, uh-uh, not me, no way! Apologies!

Cheers!
Old 01-18-2018, 09:34 PM   #73006

Fleetwood Owners Club
My grandparents were farmers and had chickens but I don't remember any of them being orange...
Dave RVM#66 and Carol
1998 Pace Arrow Vision
Seeing the USA - 200 miles at a time
daveandcarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 09:37 PM   #73007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papawto5 View Post
Wunnaful, wunnaful! Good PoP, warm weather, interesting places, and probably lots of exercise too. Just getting anywhere on the ship is a hike. What line & which ship? Enjoy!
Old 01-18-2018, 10:22 PM   #73008

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveandcarol View Post
My grandparents were farmers and had chickens but I don't remember any of them being orange...
Ya gotta be a specialty farmer to raise em. They're tricky.
Old 01-18-2018, 10:47 PM   #73009

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveandcarol View Post
My maternal grandparents were farmers too. Grew a fine organic pasta variety for many many years. Got bought out by Chef Boyardee.
Old 01-19-2018, 01:13 AM   #73010

Did a small research project over the last little bit. I promise that I might keep this up if the mood hits. Looks like a certain Okmunky is by and far leader of this little club.
Attached Files
File Type: doc 1000th Post Club.doc (68.5 KB, 33 views)