Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-23-2018, 11:09 PM   #74103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyephoto View Post
I just found this amazing! I didn't know how Canadians were born.

https://www.facebook.com/CanadianBib...4668824169539/

Too funny! Sorry, I just got around to watching this, but then had to watch it more than once & scare Martin with it too. Now we understand our naaaybrrrrs a bit better.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-23-2018, 11:09 PM   #74104

Fleetwood Owners Club
Snow in Las Vegas?

OK, this is my 3rd trip South to escape the cold winter weather. First time was Florida, not too cold but lots of rain and our site was ankle deep in water. Second time was Tucson, who had the coldest January on record. This year its Yuma and it's going to hit the upper 40's for yet another night. Where in the heck am I supposed to go in the US to stay warm all winter?
Dave RVM#66 and Carol
1998 Pace Arrow Vision
Seeing the USA - 200 miles at a time
daveandcarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 11:12 PM   #74105

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
I'm thinking I might get me one of those Bobsled uniforms. I'd look all aerodynamic! What do you think Richard, you want to order one too?
Great idea Tim! Mankinis in the summer and bobsled suit in the weather. You Arkies will be the height of fashion!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 11:14 PM   #74106

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveandcarol View Post
OK, this is my 3rd trip South to escape the cold winter weather. First time was Florida, not too cold but lots of rain and our site was ankle deep in water. Second time was Tucson, who had the coldest January on record. This year its Yuma and it's going to hit the upper 40's for yet another night. Where in the heck am I supposed to go in the US to stay warm all winter?

Hawaii. C'n I come too?
Old 02-23-2018, 11:15 PM   #74107

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Great idea Tim! Mankinis in the summer and bobsled suit in the weather. You Arkies will be the height of fashion!

Oh Lordy, Barb! Now you've gone & set me up for nightmares!
Old 02-24-2018, 01:12 AM   #74108

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diwizi View Post
Yes all 3 of the local mutants live in s/b and part time.... but we are all retired...
your son lives in this area? I know you wont want to give out specifics on here, but give us a general idea, Monday noon might be a good meet greet eat time..... i am in west little rock, Tim is in Benton, and Richard is with Queen Ann....... wherever she tells him to be.....
Monday lunch would be great. I'm near the children's library, west side of Little Rock.
filethis2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 01:25 AM   #74109

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
Queen Ann allows me to serve her and our Chihuahua in a remote area between Malvern, Glen Rose & Butterfield in a stick & brick home...

As always, whether in our humble Class B Van or our old house, we look up to the other two high class Arkansas Mutants...

They allow me to come out of the woods as long as I bring Queen Ann along..

Hope to visit soon...

Regional Basketball games tonight & Saturday sometime for 1st - 2nd & 3rd regional.. GO Glen Rose Beavers!!
My humble Roadtrek will fit in then!
Oops, my granddaughter just fell off the jump seat bed. (She's 7) At least it was the carpet side, not the door side. Did your team win?
filethis2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 06:14 AM   #74110

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by filethis2 View Post
Oops, my granddaughter just fell off the jump seat bed. (She's 7) At least it was the carpet side, not the door side. Did your team win?
Hope the GD is ok, at 7 they still bounce. I've sent you a private message with my phone # so look for it and call me tomorrow and we'll show you some Arkie hospitality.

As I mentioned in the PM our entertainment committee arranged some exciting flood waters and possible afternoon tornados to honor your visit.
Old 02-24-2018, 07:01 AM   #74111

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
18 days in a row above 80 in Tampa area. Haven't seen rain since the beginning of the month. This was the place to be this year! Isn't expected to cool down into the 70's for another week or so!
bokobird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 07:03 AM   #74112

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Cold, Dave? It must be your imagination. We are having global warming. The good news is that the cold is short lived down here and the sun still shines. We could be in Arkansas and have cold and torrential rains. The Weather Channel says the 70s return on Friday. Patience, Grasshopper
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 02-24-2018, 07:08 AM   #74113

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by filethis2 View Post
One wonderful quality of RVMdom is that all are equal. What you ride the Rainbow in doesn’t matter. We're all family.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 02-24-2018, 07:12 AM   #74114

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
18 days in a row above 80 in Tampa area. Haven't seen rain since the beginning of the month. This was the place to be this year! Isn't expected to cool down into the 70's for another week or so!
Yeah, but you have mosquitos and fire ants and they won’t be gone in a week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 02-24-2018, 07:43 AM   #74115

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
I'm thinking I might get me one of those Bobsled uniforms. I'd look all aerodynamic! What do you think Richard, you want to order one too?

Sorry for delay... BIG, painful, sad & depressing loss at Rose Bud.. Boys worked hard to get to todays final first or second place... We will play this afternoon for third place... Still proud the have come farther than any Glen Rose team of the past...

As far as the order, do you think it would make me look about 50 - 60 # lighter??

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 07:44 AM   #74116

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
One wonderful quality of RVMdom is that all are equal. What you ride the Rainbow in doesn’t matter. We're all family.