Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-11-2018, 06:38 AM   #74509

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Tim, if Mary finds out what you did with her Lipstick you'll be bedding down in the coop with them. I'm with Marty - give them more time to get settled. Not all hens lay an egg every day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-11-2018, 06:47 AM   #74510

Vintage RV Owners Club
Did everyone change your clocks? Except the people who don't change their clocks out west? Drove me nuts trying to figure out what time it was in Arizona.
RVM #170 Ready to start the next adventure of my life. I am a merchandiser and a personal organizer, hence the filethis2.
filethis2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 07:23 AM   #74511

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
We bought a dinner for our Mesa hosts. $5.77 per lb!
Attachment 195172
Look delicious. Just last night (Saturday) we had friends come over for steak dinner w/ mushrooms, asparagus, baked potatoes, and grilled red/yellow peppers. Wine of course. Used our inherited Weber grill (from previous homeowner) for the first time.

We're finally able to lean back and relax. Dear friend and husband have been safely transported back to Indiana and their park model finally stripped of all things needed in Indiana. Motor home has been prepared for storage (temporary). New to us park model has been moved in to. Whew, what a winter.

We love our new winter home here in Florida.
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 07:43 AM   #74512

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by filethis2 View Post
Did everyone change your clocks? Except the people who don't change their clocks out west? Drove me nuts trying to figure out what time it was in Arizona.
Morning, everybody!

Carol, my phone auto resets to daylight savings, so all I need to do is get my arse outta bed this morning. Coffee is calling....
RVM#169 | Charlene & Allen | Rig: 1989 Rockwood Prestige 32' Class A, "Clora Mae" | John Deere Chassis/Ford 460 engine.
RetroGrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 09:30 AM   #74513

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by filethis2 View Post
There's a wonderful beach you can camp on that straddles the Arizona/Utah border that we enjoy. It’s Lone Rock Beach on Lake Powell just north of Page, AZ. Depending on where I park my iPad and iPhone will set themselves to different times. Last Spring they showed different times, while in the same place.

I'm just glad I'm retired and rarely have to be anyplace at a certain time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 09:56 AM   #74514

A few years ago, the clock clicked forward in most of the US, and we missed it!
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0045.JPG
Views:	72
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	195224
Dang
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 10:59 AM   #74515

Crazy Clocks

For some strange reason I was up early today, and some of the clocks were off, maybe power went out, then I figured it must be so I could post to the RVM thread. I guess I am sort of slow at writing back. Anyway here goes.

This is Joe Kopfman, and my Wife is Teri. I am from Kansas, but grew up in Colorado. Teri is a retired High School Art Teacher, and is still coaching track, and is very involved in our local community here in Fort Lupton, Colorado. Teri is from Junction City, Wisconsin, we both like to ski in the winter, and hiking in summer. I am a retired Machine Shop owner and engineer that likes fishing, and camping. We have two children Girl in Fort Collins, CO and Boy in Laramie, WY. I am also Lucky to have Donnie and Colleen as Aunt and Uncle.

We were able to reserve a place at Mill Creek Campground from Sept 17 - Sept 25., and are really looking forward to seeing everyone. We will leave Colorado right after Labor Day, and stay by Teri's mom in Junction City, Wisconsin until the 17th, it is only about 6 hrs from there to Mackinaw City.

A late Thank You Barb for the RVM Dictionary, it is priceless.
Dave those were great Looking T-Bones.
I also like the sound of that- Kopfman and Kopfman maybe a sporting goods store?
Old 03-11-2018, 11:31 AM   #74516

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven View Post
A few years ago, the clock clicked forward in most of the US, and we missed it!
Attachment 195224
Dang
Picacho Peak?

One year I set the clocks ahead the night before so the kids & I wouldn't be late for Sunday School. All good.

Before going to bed I set the clocks ahead so the kids & I wouldn't be late for Sunday School.

We were 2 hours early to Sunday School.

But we weren't late! 😒
Old 03-11-2018, 11:35 AM   #74517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspinz View Post
Picacho Peak?

One year I set the clocks ahead the night before so the kids & I wouldn't be late for Sunday School. All good.

Before going to bed I set the clocks ahead so the kids & I wouldn't be late for Sunday School.

We were 2 hours early to Sunday School.

But we weren't late! [emoji19]

Yup. Picacho!
We are never late, usually! [emoji6]
Old 03-11-2018, 11:35 AM   #74518

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVforfish View Post
For some strange reason I was up early today, and some of the clocks were off, maybe power went out, then I figured it must be so I could post to the RVM thread. I guess I am sort of slow at writing back. Anyway here goes.

This is Joe Kopfman, and my Wife is Teri. I am from Kansas, but grew up in Colorado. Teri is a retired High School Art Teacher, and is still coaching track, and is very involved in our local community here in Fort Lupton, Colorado. Teri is from Junction City, Wisconsin, we both like to ski in the winter, and hiking in summer. I am a retired Machine Shop owner and engineer that likes fishing, and camping. We have two children Girl in Fort Collins, CO and Boy in Laramie, WY. I am also Lucky to have Donnie and Colleen as Aunt and Uncle.

We were able to reserve a place at Mill Creek Campground from Sept 17 - Sept 25., and are really looking forward to seeing everyone. We will leave Colorado right after Labor Day, and stay by Teri's mom in Junction City, Wisconsin until the 17th, it is only about 6 hrs from there to Mackinaw City.

I also like the sound of that- Kopfman and Kopfman maybe a sporting goods store?
Looking forward to seeing you two again.
Watch out for those sporting good stores, they might turn into w:;k and then all your friends will come by and want discounts, there goes the profit! (Same goes for liquor stores too)
Old 03-11-2018, 11:39 AM   #74519

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVforfish View Post

Howdy kids!
The FEGCMI will be ever much livelier with youse two around.
Dave and Nola
Old 03-11-2018, 11:53 AM   #74520

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
DON'T PAY THE RANSOM...I ESCAPED.
Moving around and visiting and living life has kept me away from the pooter..
After meeting Sue and Martin in Las Cruses we yard camped at friends in Sierra Vista,AZ for a week. Moved on to Laughlin,NV with a overnight in Wickenburg,AZ. A week in Laughlin visiting friends in Fort Mohave,AZ then back to Wickenberg for a 3 day weekend. Back to Sierra Vista and into our home park until the end of April.
I say home park because we have been coming here for 18 years. It is a manufactured home park that has a separate rv section near the clubhouses and the pools. We even owned a home here for 7 years but the road called us back in 2009. The village (park) association has many activities and the rv'ers are always encouraged to join in.
We are snowbirds so the time change is enjoyed when we are home at the lake in MI. Here? nobody cares.
Any mutants in Benson?
t55watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 03:11 PM   #74521

Duplicated somehow. 😲 Nothing to see here; move along! 😴😴😴
Old 03-11-2018, 03:20 PM   #74522

Quote:
Originally Posted by t55watson View Post
DON'T PAY THE RANSOM...I ESCAPED.
Moving around and visiting and living life has kept me away from the pooter..
After meeting Sue and Martin in Las Cruses we yard camped at friends in Sierra Vista,AZ for a week. Moved on to Laughlin,NV with a overnight in Wickenburg,AZ. A week in Laughlin visiting friends in Fort Mohave,AZ then back to Wickenberg for a 3 day weekend. Back to Sierra Vista and into our home park until the end of April.
I say home park because we have been coming here for 18 years. It is a manufactured home park that has a separate rv section near the clubhouses and the pools. We even owned a home here for 7 years but the road called us back in 2009. The village (park) association has many activities and the rv'ers are always encouraged to join in.
We are snowbirds so the time change is enjoyed when we are home at the lake in MI. Here? nobody cares.
Any mutants in Benson?
Whew! Sure glad you popped in. I thought we had scared you off, bein the first RVMs you'd met!

Sounds like you've had a good winter, socializing, eating, swapping stories.

We're stopping at Casa Grande/Maricopa till our Tucson rally beginning on the 26th. Dwarf Car Museum is nearby, flying machine out here to watch most days, & I've been told you can watch parachutists jumping over at Eloy. Doesn't take much to entertain us.

Cheers, safe travels, & much happy mutating!