Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-13-2018, 09:09 AM   #79759

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Dear Santa,
Please bring Wayne his own cooking show on TV.

Then I can turn him off. Shesss I'm trying to loose weight here folks.
To be helpful here, just in case anyone was wondering, Reese Cups in your pocket while in the deer stand will not melt if it's cold enough. And, horrible appetite suppressants. Check that off your list.

Do you really think you can turn him off??? Would that help loose weight?

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-13-2018, 09:13 AM   #79760

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by romin roman View Post
Do you really think you can turn him off??? Would that help loose weight?
Well The Reese Cup diet didn't work, last year The Tootsie Roll diet didn't work so what do I have to loose?
Old 12-13-2018, 09:51 AM   #79761

yum
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 10:18 AM   #79762

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Carl, as Sue said.

Rack of ribs (thick side down), some rub, 4 cups apple juice, 1 cup apple cider vinegar, close lid, set timer for 30 minutes on high pressure, quick releas when done.

Or, search for it on "encyclopedia" Internet for many different variations.

Dang, getting hungry again. Well, I do need to stay in "shape."
Easier yet: 1 cup water, stand ribs on edge, pressure as Wayne said for fall off the bone tender. A couple minutes less if you don't want that degree of tenderness.

Add bbq sauce & run under the broiler to brown both sides. Or brown & then add sauce. Or even brown before pressuring.

Divide & freeze some for later if you want.

Yup. Stayin' in shape!
Old 12-13-2018, 11:03 AM   #79763

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Dear Santa,
Please bring Wayne his own cooking show on TV.

Then I can turn him off. Shesss I'm trying to loose weight here folks.
To be helpful here, just in case anyone was wondering, Reese Cups in your pocket while in the deer stand will not melt if it's cold enough. And, horrible appetite suppressants. Check that off your list.

Paula Deen has her own brand of air fryer, she was on this morning Fox and Friends. It was red...
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 01:08 PM   #79764

Winnebago Owners Club
Hello, I am Ronnie Tucker and I am An RV Mutant wannabe . Reading through some of the posts. It looks like that I am a little late to this party! I bought my Motorhome new in 2000 and I love everything that it has on it. So, the main thing that it does not have that I do not miss is a big loan payment each month! All the new stuff that is available now I have never had so I guess I can't miss that either. Last but not least I do declare that the Journey is The Destination. Sign me up please.

Ronnie
RonnieTucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 01:14 PM   #79765

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieTucker View Post
Hello, I am Ronnie Tucker and I am An RV Mutant wannabe . Reading through some of the posts. It looks like that I am a little late to this party! I bought my Motorhome new in 2000 and I love everything that it has on it. So, the main thing that it does not have that I do not miss is a big loan payment each month! All the new stuff that is available now I have never had so I guess I can't miss that either. Last but not least I do declare that the Journey is The Destination. Sign me up please.

Ronnie

You studied well for the test & seemed to pass the grueling requirements.

I want to be the FIRST to welcome you!

I am the humble "coachman" for my bride "Queen" Ann...

We live in Arkansas & love to greet those that wander by on I30 & I40. Tim is the coordinator of the visits & we hope to see you.

The officials will be along soon to grade your test & get you the next number for life.

WELCOME!

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 02:17 PM   #79766

Quote:

Ronnie
Hey Ronnie Tucker! Well done! I'm the Sue part of Sue & Martin C., live in IL part of the year & warmer climes the rest of the year. Regardless of what others may say, I'm perfectly normal, normal, nooormaaal. Riiiiight.

Welcome!
Old 12-13-2018, 02:36 PM   #79767

Quote:

Ronnie

Never too late... Ronnie looks to me like you passed... so I will write your name into the sacred RVM book of lust..... lol. Figger that out.

RVM #180 is yours.

I am Di and my hub is Larry, we are in the process of getting settled into our new home area just north of Tampa, previously from Little Rock, AR.
I am retired teacher, he is retired Army

Welcome...
Diwizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 04:32 PM   #79768

R U an RV Mutant too?

Quote:

Ronnie

Ronnie,

Welcome to RVMdom! Are you sure about joining? TOO LATE!!!! [emoji23][emoji23]
You are now a certified RV Mutant, with all of the rites and privileges therewith therefore and thereUgo.
I am frighteningly proud to bestow the RVM Oath at the TX GC, no matter how much the rest of the tribe may poke, prod, and tease you for being awarded the official “RVM, Such A Fool” tutu.
See you in April!
Dave and Nola
RVM 1

Di: thanks for lusting.
Wayne: please bring tutu
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 05:19 PM   #79769

Yep! That’s right. It is on the camp stove. Grilled chicken, grilled vegetables, and stuffing, made with homemade bread, also made on the camp stove. We eat great in the desert too! Totally dry camping.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0970.JPG
Views:	69
Size:	648.6 KB
ID:	228960
Beverlybrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 07:38 PM   #79770

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverlybrand View Post
Yep! That’s right. It is on the camp stove. Grilled chicken, grilled vegetables, and stuffing, made with homemade bread, also made on the camp stove. We eat great in the desert too! Totally dry camping.Attachment 228960

Mom and Dad are watching and approving, ya know? [emoji304][emoji177]
Q. Magnet!
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 07:47 PM   #79771

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverlybrand View Post
Yep! That’s right. It is on the camp stove. Grilled chicken, grilled vegetables, and stuffing, made with homemade bread, also made on the camp stove. We eat great in the desert too! Totally dry camping.Attachment 228960
Yep, it doesn’t take an Instant Pot to have easy, delicious , nutritious meals. All you need is a friend and neighbor who likes to cook on a propane stove.

We usually go grocery shopping together. At the checkout we have 3 orders - Bev's, Barb's and shared. I buy every 3rd tank of propane for her stove.

Sena and I get nutritious, easy meals without hardly any work on my part. But I'm the gardener. We should have an abundance of tomatoes, sweet and hot peppers, onions, garlic, zucchini, yellow squash, lettuce and some potatoes in a few weeks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 07:52 PM   #79772

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
AND ... our next big project is a large fire pit for campfires. I'll put a cargo tray on the back of Smarty and we drive around collecting bigger rocks. They'll be some great nights around the fire next month! Bring some good stories, Dave.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote