Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-22-2019, 04:30 AM   #81971

Fleetwood Owners Club
Like any grand political battle the pros and cons were tossed about. With cheers of U S A, U S A and Kanuck, Kanuck. It was obvious even to the fake media this election would come down to the voting.
With Richard here to moderate the debate our two candidates names were drug through the mud, snow and rain. With phrases like "that old Kanuck has jumped his track " to " that kid from USA has a shady past at the boarder."
Finally the votes were cast and tabulated.

By unanimous decision our New Mlumps President is......PTJeep, congratulations Jeff, say a few words. Oh don't worry about the inauguration, we swore you in already!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-22-2019, 06:04 AM   #81972

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Like any grand political battle the pros and cons were tossed about. With cheers of U S A, U S A and Kanuck, Kanuck. It was obvious even to the fake media this election would come down to the voting.
With Richard here to moderate the debate our two candidates names were drug through the mud, snow and rain. With phrases like "that old Kanuck has jumped his track " to " that kid from USA has a shady past at the boarder."
Finally the votes were cast and tabulated.

By unanimous decision our New Mlumps President is......PTJeep, congratulations Jeff, say a few words. Oh don't worry about the inauguration, we swore you in already!
I swear it was a kangaroo court !!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using iRV2 - RV Forum mobile app
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 08:04 AM   #81973
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Nope! No kangaroos were present. Had a few chickens cast proxy votes. You know how that went.

Congratulations Your Mlumpness!
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 07:31 AM   #81974

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Nope! No kangaroos were present. Had a few chickens cast proxy votes. You know how that went.

OK what does he now get addressed as? "Lumpy Meathead" comes to mind, but I think Archie had that one sewed up long ago.
Eez Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 10:16 AM   #81975

National RV Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
Welcome Kahoona! You truly sound very Mutant. Before we allow you to join exclusive membership you must first pass the written test. Are you ready?

Question 1- tell us something your RV doesn’t have that you'll never miss.

That's easy, A television.

Question 2 - affirm your dedication our group motto by writing verbatim "The Journey is the Destination"

The Journey is the Destination

Ok, study hard and complete your exam at your leisure. An official will be along later to grade it. If you pass you'll be anointed with your very own RVM number and all the associated rights and responsibilities.

Given the hour of the day, I suspect that the officials are all either lunching or napping. As a night owl on the west coast, my day is just getting beginning. I hope to check in later to find that you have succeeded in your quest, Grasshopper.

We don't need no stinking television!
33' 2008 National Tropical on a Freightliner chassis.We tow a 2001 XJ (Cherokee) RVM#189
Kahoona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 10:52 AM   #81976

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Freightliner Owners Club
Sounds good Kahoona, I think you passed with flying colors of the Mutant rainbow!
Roadmaster Nighthawk II, 2011 Lincoln MKX.
2012 Newmar Canyon Star (first coach) FMCA F428511.
Electra 225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 12:09 PM   #81977

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Welcome Kahoona, glad to see you join the group and hoping we'll cross paths sometimes in the future. Other more officially empowered members will see your entry exam and afford you the coveted RVM # and provide additional details on other ways we communicate. Welcome again!!!
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 12:51 PM   #81978

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahoona View Post

Welcome Kahoona,

It is above my pay grade to give you a number.

Where is Conch Republic?

Hope to see you soon on our rainbow.

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 01:43 PM   #81979

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post

This piece of Apple Pie survived the vote!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-06-23 14.07.07.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	236.3 KB
ID:	250882

Sorry no other pictures of Wayne's tour of Hot Springs that included Stroll along bath house row, video at Fordyce Visitors Center & Lunch at Rocky's Corner.

Those that were at the ORIGINAL GC in hot springs may recall that is where you had a meal!

Then in the evening Tim n Mary joined us to visit till after dark.

This Pie survived all that.

No other pictures because we enjoyed discussion & didn't take a break to take pictures.

Wayne n Earlene, thanks for visiting! Safe travels..

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 03:34 PM   #81980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahoona View Post

Congratulations, Kahoona, you have messed....er....very properly passed the grueling requirements for joining RVM-Dom!
You are now honored with the horrid...er rights and privileges as an RV Mutant.
Welcome aboard!!!!!

Hey Muties, please join me in welcoming or new victi..... er RV Mutant, Kahoonaa (rave applause and hoots[emoji445]🤪[emoji322][emoji898][emoji23])

Dave and Nola
RVM #1
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 06:08 PM   #81981

Welcome Kahoona !!!
Your life will never be the same , now I have to take umbridge about this vote and the next time we are all able to , I'll pass the torch to the one that may well deserve it the most .... lol ...
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 06:43 PM   #81982

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Welcome Kahoona

Just be prepared for a bit of razzin
Eez Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 07:00 PM   #81983

Fleetwood Owners Club
Welcome Kahoona!

Great visit from Richard, Ann, Wayne and Earlene. We certainly let no mutant go untouched by or gossip.

Warning folks, mutant visits can have long lasting effects. Friday night we had supper here at our house. Generally I try to get out and collect eggs from the chickens before dark and as it was starting to get late I excused myself to take care of this chore. Now Richard and Wayne decided they would tag along with me. I really don't think they thought I had live chickens, much less fresh eggs. Now my girls (the chickens) are finicky. Anything out of the ordinary will upset their egg laying routine. Normally out of 7 chickens I get 5 to 6 eggs a day. So as I open the door to the laying boxes I hear one of my guest ask skeptically, we'll do you have any eggs?

Sure, there's 4 in that box and one over here. That's when I think the damage was done. Gorilla man and his sidekick Monkey Boy rushed the coop collecting the eggs. I think the view from inside the coop looking out was to much for the girls. Since that happened egg production has dropped to 2-3 a day. Scared chickens, I think so.

Now it might have been the severe weather we've had passing through, but I think it was the mutants!
Old 06-23-2019, 07:07 PM   #81984

Fleetwood Owners Club
Now the question of what to call the leader of the Mlumps. Some names were tossed around but non we could print here. Pooba is taken so maybe The Big Lump will do till this can be addressed at the next Mlump club meeting.

Jeff, The Big Lump!
Kind of has a ring to it dosnt it!