Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-01-2019, 07:38 AM   #82615
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Yep! Since the election (Shanghai) of MLumps things have gone downhill.

Richard must be kneeling down and bowing with head to the floor bidding Queen Ann's doings.

Dennis, Les and Dennis (the slick one)....well they're just Dennis, Les and Dennis what more can one say.

Tim, I don't care what all the other RV Mutants say about you, I think you are okay!
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-01-2019, 07:59 AM   #82616
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
More stop signs with signs below like this should be required.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4384.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	375.9 KB
ID:	258700  
Old 09-01-2019, 08:33 AM   #82617

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
This is for Dale/Deb...

I forgot to mention yesterday on my ride, I stopped at a little pull-over on Rt 7 in MA that had a picnic table or two. It was right along the road w/fencing so I needed to find some cover for natures call. Walked up a little wooded path along the fence and was looking around and saw this "box" hanging from a tree.

That totally caught my curiosity as the box said "lock-box" on it yet there was just plastic tabs keeping it closed. I opened it up and it was a geocache! There were some notes and a couple of folks identified themselves and there was also a couple of trinkets in there. Pretty neat. I put it all back and moved along but thought what were the odds I'd run across something like that. It really was quite a thrill finding it.
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 09:37 AM   #82618

Fleetwood Owners Club
Thank you Wayne, I'll do my best to change that opinion.

Note to everyone, Sena isn't the only great ape that likes to open closed boxes. Yep I know ill be bringing a few Tupperware boxes or snap open boxes to next GC. That should keep Carl busy for a while.!

Pardon my spelling, the govement keyboards have the letters worn off on most of the keys!

Yes Di you should post more often, and Larry too. And many others!
Old 09-01-2019, 12:15 PM   #82619

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
On Jan 02, 2018 we left for our extended tour from this location we returned to yesterday in Chilliwack BC. We have mastered 10,269 miles in 252 days 21 hours and 49 minutes for a grand total of 173 hours and seven minutes of driving time. Been fun and getting ready for round two. Searching for a place that can accommodate our fluid and filter changes and other needs.
Eez Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 12:23 PM   #82620

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eez Moose View Post
On Jan 02, 2018 we left for our extended tour from this location we returned to yesterday in Chilliwack BC. We have mastered 10,269 miles in 252 days 21 hours and 49 minutes for a grand total of 173 hours and seven minutes of driving time. Been fun and getting ready for round two. Searching for a place that can accommodate our fluid and filter changes and other needs.
My calculations show you've driven an average of 1.6 miles per hour during that entire time!!! (miles / # of days it took youse!) Sure hope I don't get stuck behind ya! Maybe walk it next time, cheaper and better exercise and I bet it'll be faster
bokobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 12:32 PM   #82621

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
My calculations show you've driven an average of 1.6 miles per hour during that entire time!!! (miles / # of days it took youse!) Sure hope I don't get stuck behind ya! Maybe walk it next time, cheaper and better exercise and I bet it'll be faster
Just like the day before the Texas GC?????
Eez Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 06:47 PM   #82622

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post

Richard must be kneeling down and bowing with head to the floor bidding Queen Ann's doings.

Dennis, Les and Dennis (the slick one)....well they're just Dennis, Les and Dennis what more can one say.

Tim, I don't care what all the other RV Mutants say about you, I think you are okay!

Her Majesties Humble Coachman has been reading posts & etc. etc. However, I got permission to post this to let everyone know I am still around, so be careful what you say...

AND, I am still not recovered from the delicious fish dinner Tim hosted at the direction of Mary. Thanks again Mary & Tim.

I am still waiting on the next wager so Tim can get even...

Happy L@8Or Day to all !!!

Richard & "Queen" Ann, RVM # 110.. .. 2019 Coach House 26' .... Our Chihuahua T.T. lets us serve her in Arkansas.. lol
romin roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 06:50 PM   #82623
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Were you at the Texas GC??
Old 09-01-2019, 08:31 PM   #82624

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eez Moose View Post
Hey Dennis, sorry we missed you the other day. We had plans we could not cancel. We are coming down that way this week so hopefully we can get together. We most likely will stay at Camperland in Bridal Falls. I will give you a call.
Traction heavy duty parts has a truck service shop just off Lickman rd. They did work for me before and were great to deal with. They do oil changes for the big rigs there.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:33 PM   #82625

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post

We are the B.C. Canadian contingent to Mutanity!
Old 09-01-2019, 09:37 PM   #82626

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Watch out Muties! If too many Canuuckistanians get together it could be for suspicious activity. We don’t want them athinkin' they can take over the Mutant world or sumptin evil like that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 09:40 PM   #82627

Ok we are heading towards Carson City soon well in a few weeks or possibly less ... Any suggestions for RV parks in Carson City ??
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 10:14 PM   #82628

Fleetwood Owners Club
We are settled in just south of the huge Flea Market in Shipshewanna IN for a few days.
Not the best of days. Forget the jumping trees - I was attacked by a jumping picnic table while pulling out of my space at the RV park this morning. Unfortunately the table wedged itself against the edge of a raised wooden deck for leverage. I heard it but thought it was the trailer hitch scraping the gravel. Pulled the rear cap loose all the way up one side to the roof and tore off the lower fourth or so of the corner in two good-sized pieces. Crap. Everything temporarily patched with vinyl tape. Now I have to get up to the roof to make sure water can't get in at that corner. There's a RV Service Center here at this park that says they do collision repair. I'll see if I can get an estimate even though i can't begin to afford to repair it right now. At any rate, after that the trip up here was uneventful.
Glad to hear Sena is doing better. Hershey dog has been on Enalapril most of his life So I'm familiar with it.
Current plan is here for 4 days, a week in Elkfart (Elkhart) then up towards Hickory Corners MI to visit the Gilmore Antique Auto Museum. After that knock around MI until mid-October when it's off to Toledo OH for a huge model car show. Then comes the banzai run to Yuma by November 1st (with a stop near Greenville OH to see Carol's son).
Dave RVM#66 and Carol
1998 Pace Arrow Vision
Seeing the USA - 200 miles at a time
daveandcarol is offline   Reply With Quote