Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-18-2011, 08:36 AM   #1

Random thoughts from the Hershey RV show...

Wow, Lots of coaches with sold signs on them.

Lots of coaches with MULTIPLE sold signs on them!!!

Slideout J couches rock. Where could we buy one to retrofit into our 2005 coach?

We liked the removable pole table between the drivers and passenger seat up front. Where could I buy one with the socket to do that on my WH chassis?

One of the manufacturers (who had sales guys that came off very slimy/cocky) has a model with a 200# bed tray that drops down behind the windshield like an OLD Winnebago. Not spring loaded like the old ones but a similar setup.

A 29' diesel pusher?

Heard lots of folks expressing interest in the bunkbeds for kids/grandkids.

Dig the full bath in the back with a 1/2 bath mid coach!

Signs NO FOOD/Drink in the motorhome signs are written with invisible ink to the genital public? Maybe the vendors should set up a small table outside the coaches for show goes to place their refreshments on.

I am standing here outside the door of a coach because I am waiting for someone to come out you inconsiderate butt head. Grrrrr people...

One manufacturers had every unit marked down $20,000 off list as "show special" pricing. Every other vendor I saw had MUCH steeper discounts.

Chris
HoRotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-18-2011, 10:25 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Sounds like they have the latest in inconsiderate veiwers and ill mannered people!! LOL
Old 09-18-2011, 10:38 PM   #3
KIX

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoRotica View Post
We liked the removable pole table between the drivers and passenger seat up front. Where could I buy one with the socket to do that on my WH chassis?
Check at West Marine or another marine supplier. Another site that may have it at discount is an Ebay vendor....ITC. Good luck
KIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:57 PM   #4

Quote:

Signs NO FOOD/Drink in the motorhome signs are written with invisible ink to the genital public? Maybe the vendors should set up a small table outside the coaches for show goes to place their refreshments on.

Chris

I get it!!! Dude you are hilarious! That is the greatest, most subtle joke on this forum! Thanks, that made my week!
Old 09-19-2011, 05:45 AM   #5
paz

Chris, thanks for the post. We haven't been to the show for a couple of years, and you brought back some memories.

Quote:
Those pole supports have been around a long time. We had one in an old 1970s Prowler TT we had once. Just Google "RV table support" and you will come up with a bunch of suppliers. Here's one of them.

Quote:
A 29' diesel pusher?
Tiffin has a 28-footer called the Breeze - full air-bag suspension and all.
paz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:50 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIX View Post
Check at West Marine or another marine supplier. Another site that may have it at discount is an Ebay vendor....ITC. Good luck
Thanks for the suggestion. Saw a bunch of what looked like granite tops on ebay in various sizes for not a lot of coin!

Chris
Old 09-19-2011, 05:51 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by paz View Post
Chris, thanks for the post. We haven't been to the show for a couple of years, and you brought back some memories.

Those pole supports have been around a long time. We had one in an old 1970s Prowler TT we had once. Just Google "RV table support" and you will come up with a bunch of suppliers. Here's one of them.

Tiffin has a 28-footer called the Breeze - full air-bag suspension and all.
Yup, it was tiffin! Guy looks SHORT!

Thanks for the linky. There are bunches of stuff of interest on that site!

Chris
Old 09-19-2011, 08:33 PM   #8

Appalachian Campers
Send a message via Yahoo to W4RLR
Quote:
Signs NO FOOD/Drink in the motorhome signs are written with invisible ink to the genital public?
Chris
Watch your language! This is a pubic forum!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
W4RLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:07 AM   #9

Winnebago Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
We went and Dry camped at the show from Friday to Sunday. I think maybe about 50 MH's there doing the same. I didn't think there were as many people there as last year. Yes a lot of sold signs. Saw some really nice MH's. I'd like to trade up but don't want the larger payments. I think I'll keep mine. It was a fun time.
ScottsJourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:58 AM   #10

In general disappointed by the overall quality that the GENITAL public is willing to accept. If we where not buying it, they would not be building it. The standout manufacturers for me are Horizon, they are a custom built Trailer company. Coach House, and Leisure Travel for class B . Then there is Renegade Truck Conversion and Showhauler.... 90% of the stuff at the show Is junk, the Crab Cakes where good, and the chicken was ok. Inside I walked around a little but the crowds made it difficult, I did purchase a hose with built in heating element, and a cool gadget to hang my plastic grocery bags on the side of my RIG and use them for garbage bags......
GENECOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 12:12 PM   #11

Hi GENECOP

That gagdet that will hold a plastic bag to the side of the coach sounds interesting. I hope your screen name has nothing to do with deciding who gets to swim in the gene pool. If so I would encourage you to do a better job of keeping more in the shalloow end.
D in Davie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 08:28 PM   #12

Monaco Owners Club
Table?

Quote:
Wow, Lots of coaches with sold signs on them.

Lots of coaches with MULTIPLE sold signs on them!!!

Slideout J couches rock. Where could we buy one to retrofit into our 2005 coach?

We liked the removable pole table between the drivers and passenger seat up front. ...
Hilarious, HoRo... er, Chris. I'm reminded of the Pixar movie where the kids shrug and Mom & Dad are cracking up. Ditto to the '05, we're gonna wait without modifying and buy a 2-3 yr old 2011 or 2012.

The pole table does interest us. Any pictures? We need a place to place snacks, since the dash is spoken for.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3499.JPG
Views:	68
Size:	628.4 KB
ID:	14120  
RVNeophytes2 is offline   Reply With Quote