Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-23-2011, 02:35 PM   #183

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
One thing I will say in this topic, is that these people that run the top companies have no loyalty or pride in this country, the only thing they have is the need for greed and to fill their pockets first.
I'm sure some of them would sell out their own grandmother to get her last nickel.
With that being said this is one of the main reasons this country is going down the toilet and I don't see the flush handle being let up any time soon !
One thing these people and the so called people (the losers in Washington) who are running this country don't understand is that "WE" The United States and it's people come first! Everybody else takes a number after that.
No more NAFTAS, HAFTAS and BAFTAS.... The US comes first!

Just my thoughts and they ain't changing!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-23-2011, 02:41 PM   #184

I checked all the above"
Guess what? I guess I was underpaid; and overworked
When i was going to colledge (nights) I worked days (six ten hour days) one 12 hour day (sundays) one day off a year (christmas) for 39 cents an hour; did this for six years. Went to school four hours at night. drove forty miles one way to get there. Got married (didn't live at home) wife didn't work.
The Chinese have it good to compaired with what I did. And I never thought of suicide.
Life is good; "enjoy" you only go around one time.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:25 AM   #185

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RovinOn View Post
One thing I will say in this topic, is that these people that run the top companies have no loyalty or pride in this country, the only thing they have is the need for greed and to fill their pockets first.
I'm sure some of them would sell out their own grandmother to get her last nickel.
That's a pretty broad statement...I'm sure there are people on the other end of the economic spectrum with the same with the same outlook...
Old 10-24-2011, 07:05 AM   #186

Fleetwood Owners Club
Location: Back in Philly for the fall heading to Sunshine before the snow flies
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackf3504dr View Post
That's a pretty broad statement...I'm sure there are people on the other end of the economic spectrum with the same with the same outlook...
This is true at both ends of the spectrum, at the top they have a greater ability to rape and pillage the workers without fear of reprisal, at the bottom they go to prison. When a couple of CEO types go to prison for what they have done, things may change. I'm talking about sending them to Federal Prison not some country club.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:17 AM   #187

Ford Super Duty Owner
OK,....i never really noticed it that much, but the OP is sending more mixed messages than a ex girlfriend.
The content of the post# 1 is: anyone can do anything look what a out of wed-lock, collage drop-out did.
And the title of the thread is more of a chicken little the sky is falling, be afraid, they hate us because we are free, prepare for the end of the world NEXT WEEK,......

So which is the the right message??
(RVM#26) THE U-RV 94 F-700/24 foot U-haul box home built RV
Old 10-24-2011, 10:54 AM   #188

Ford Super Duty Owner
Opened mouth and inserted foot. I was just reading some of the postings and it set my mood and then it is THAT time of year.

I truely did not see the word "far"
(RVM#26) THE U-RV 94 F-700/24 foot U-haul box home built RV
Old 10-24-2011, 01:14 PM   #189

Actually this COULD be a thread killer.
Old 10-24-2011, 01:31 PM   #190

Vintage RV Owners Club
Gulf Streamers Club
No.. not really...

I'm just confused on the Jobs idolization..? He was like any other CEO; brash, stuck up, greedy, bitter, ripped off workers, etc, etc.. Just like ALL the other CEO's you guys lambast in this thread...

I dont get it?
Old 10-24-2011, 03:43 PM   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midniteoyl View Post
No.. not really...

I'm just confused on the Jobs idolization..? He was like any other CEO; brash, stuck up, greedy, bitter, ripped off workers, etc, etc.. Just like ALL the other CEO's you guys lambast in this thread...

I dont get it?
Very old saying---If the shoe fits--------------
Old 10-24-2011, 03:50 PM   #192

back in the late 80's i work for a man whom owned a couple of short line railroads he was an arrogant ass who i did not like as a person but he had a perspective on wages i had too admire his pay was based on 10 times the highest hourly persons wages based on a 40 hour week in the company.
he said i own the company and take all the risks but that doesn't entitle me to an obscene pay check.
if he wanted a bigger pay day then the working class made more money plain and simple and his pay was a public record.
never cared for him but liked this aspect of the company, and i made really good money working for him.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:13 PM   #193
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
Enough. Thread closed.

Lori-
Closed Thread