Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-17-2012, 06:23 PM   #29

Monaco Owners Club
It will never work, sooner or later the bull gear will jump the heifer shaft. Jim
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-18-2012, 07:06 AM   #30

But it will work if the Bidus Rod is inversely connected to the Framistat, at which time the Uncular Resniferator will reverse the thrust Entabulator, providing prolificatorious prenoptergangle.

Oh man, my eyeballs hurt.
rmmpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:12 AM   #31

That sounded like english but I could not understand it. I will have to take his word in it that it is a good thing.

Step 1 of developing warp drive! !! Cool
tuffr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:47 PM   #32

iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvjimmy View Post
It will never work, sooner or later the bull gear will jump the heifer shaft. Jim
I'm sorry but you have shaft and gear interchanged. The way you have it, the flux capacitor will fry the framis as soon as it hits 3.7 gigawatts, throwing the dingle arm into the dingleberries. And we all know what a mess that will make.
LadyFitz... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:57 PM   #33

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Just spray it with Windex, that will make it all better.
tlkhorses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:30 AM   #34

Spray it with contact cleaner...
Old 12-19-2012, 04:59 PM   #35

Vintage RV Owners Club
Hmmm ... in my house... dingleberries are the rabbit droppings which didn't drop but got stuck in fur hanging down dingling... and the dinglearm is the one which has to remove those dingleberries....
Old 12-19-2012, 06:27 PM   #36

Freightliner Owners Club
All this high minded scientific conversation and all the ladies want to talk about is Flux capacitors. Next we will have derogatory comments posted on RVnet about the decline in our moral turpitude here.
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:47 PM   #37
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Use a mixture a WD40, Slide Lube and Odorless toilet chemical to clean off the dingleberries, and it should run fine as it is currently designed, provided a low pass filter is put on the flux-torque variverter to limit all RFI above 14.300 mhZ.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:57 PM   #38

Freightliner Owners Club
For the benefit of the ladies, This is actual U.S. Patent #6048285

Lateral flux capacitor having fractal-shaped perimeters

Abstract: Linear integrated circuit capacitors having greater capacitance per unit area by using lateral flux. One embodiment comprises a two metal layer capacitor wherein each metal layer is comprised of two capacitor conductive components. The capacitor conductive components are cross-coupled so that the total capacitance is the sum of the vertical flux between the metal layers, and the lateral flux along the edges between the two capacitor conductive components in each of the metal layers. The lateral flux between the capacitor conductive components in a single metal layer increases the capacitance per unit area and decreases the bottom-plate parasitic capacitance. Increasing the length of the common edge formed by capacitor conductive components in a metal layer increases the capacitance per unit area. In one lateral flux capacitor, each metal layer is comprised of a plurality of rows, alternate rows are coupled together such that lateral flux is generated between each of the rows. The rows are also cross-coupled with rows in adjacent metal layers to provide vertical flux. Fractal shapes can be used to maximize the length of the perimeter of adjacent capacitor conductive components in a single metal layer. The Koch Islands and Minkowski Sausage families of fractals are particularly well suited for generating capacitor conductive component perimeter shapes. These fractals are generated by selecting an initiator shape and repeatedly applying a generator. The fractal shapes are generated by a computer program based upon user input parameters.

(No- I did not alter the wording of the abstract, it really does discuss islands and sausage families???)
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:46 AM   #39

Tiffin Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan View Post
I recognize this guy. Before he went to work at Rockwell, he worked for the federal government writing regulations for some new healthcare program. He mentioned dingle arms there too.
I must agree with this comment!
Rikmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:39 AM   #40

Thor Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
To better understand the Monkowski Sausage click this link.
Minkowski Sausage -- from Wolfram MathWorld
And for Koch Islands
Famous Fractals - Koch Island

I kid you not.
IMDSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:12 AM   #41
bnb1313@aol.com

Monaco Owners Club
In an attempt to improve fuel mileage, I installed a dual active articulated torsional drive mechanism linked to a partially linear kinematric nuclear ion accelerator that drives both rear wheels. But having a problem. The collision of magnetic loops is interfering with the photosynetic wavelength oscillation of the plasmatic magnetic fields. Perhaps the circular axis loop form is causing a partial phase transition of hadrons. I'll have to check a few things, but I feel the addition of the aforementioned dingle arm would assist in reducing the wavelength oscillations.
BigSkyBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:15 AM   #42

Thor Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSkyBob View Post
In an attempt to improve fuel mileage, I installed a dual active articulated torsional drive mechanism linked to a partially linear kinematric nuclear ion accelerator that drives both rear wheels. But having a problem. The collision of magnetic loops is interfering with the photosynetic wavelength oscillation of the plasmatic magnetic fields. Perhaps the circular axis loop form is causing a partial phase transition of hadrons. I'll have to check a few things, but I feel the addition of the aforementioned dingle arm would assist in reducing the wavelength oscillations.
Yup, it always gets back down to the ol' Dingle Arm.
IMDSailor is offline   Reply With Quote