Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-07-2015, 04:55 PM   #15

Triple E Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacwjames View Post
The last years that I worked I had the opportunity to travel to Peru, Bolivia, and Spain.

Peru has significant poverty, driving out of Lima it was a never ending scene of slums. The last year I spend +175 days in Spain, the place is a disaster from an economy standpoint. My last trip to Bolivia I was threatened with being kidnapped by the workers union and had to make a fast and discreet exit.

Each of these countries have problems. Poverty, Inflation, Security Issues, Financial Crisis, and corruption to the highest levels. That is why people there and other countries want to immigrate to the good old US of A

The travel and dealing with the above expedited my decision to retire and I have no desire to go back to any of these countries.

I am perfectly happy in Tennessee & God Bless America
Ever see the slums of Detroit? You don't have to go to Peru .
Lots of tent city's in USA and Canada.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-07-2015, 05:01 PM   #16

Triple E Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by wa8yxm View Post
The flag represents the United state which in terms of personal wealth is the richest country in the world... Others feel that we should share that wealth and that we are using that wealth (in many cases) to Lord over them.

Sadly we also lead the world in homeless children starving children and other evidence of poverty.. WHY because only a very few people control that immense wealth and only one of those is a good guy.

(An no, he is NOT running for office or in office, save a few CEO type offices).
I agree.But would like to add that politicians make imagination policy.
Have traveled both sides of the border and the problems are the same.
Old 07-07-2015, 05:27 PM   #17

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Well I specifically refrained from speaking about Politicians in my earlier post.. As I said the one good rich man I know is NOT a politician.

I also know some good politicians but they are not (By Billions of dollars) as rich as the above.. And that's all I will say about them too.

There is a difference...I know of one country whre at one time (I do not know if this is still true) the govrnment ENCOURAGED citizen to move to the USA..legally or not.. But if you crossed the line illegally..Some of the nastiest prisons in the world awaited you.
Old 07-08-2015, 11:00 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by raineman View Post
Not sure where you are living, but the American Flag and culture do not offend anyone here in AZ. You in this country?
So, you don't watch local news or have seen the illegal alien support groups hanging around the Capitol waving their Mexican flags?
Old 07-08-2015, 11:12 AM   #19

Jayco Owners Club
NO immigration laws or policies will EVER be anything but political BS until we control our ports and borders. Safe travels...
Closed Thread