Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-03-2015, 12:13 PM   #71

Home & School, The Middle School I attended didn't have a issue getting their wooded paddle full of holes out to set kid's straight, you had the option, they call your parents or you get a few whacks, to bad our law makers won't let parents raise their kids anymore.......
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-03-2015, 12:26 PM   #72

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
I still don't care what anyone says.... this is what it always looks like when big meets small with force... for any reason. That's my opinion and I'm sticking with it. We look like giants to our kids. The only way to offset that is to get down on their level - or lift them up to your - look in their eyes and teach them with love.
I'm glad I did it that way and let the whipping, whacking, slapping and hitting end with me.
Attached Images

flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:23 PM   #73

It's simple, some kids you can talk to and others you have to spank to get them to understand discipline. However you handle it make sure its discipline and not cruelty to the young.
Wayne MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 07:39 PM   #74

Monaco Owners Club
Discipline and abuse are two different things. A spanking is a spanking and a beating is a beating.
If you have to spank your child often then you are not doing it right. The threat of it and knowing the reasons for it are the important lesson. Most often after that a verbal warning is suffice.
A beating is never alright.