Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-28-2013, 10:27 AM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
What are your favorite RV Blogs?

Brittany and I would like to know if any of you have RV bloggers who you adore and why?

We really love reading about the adventures of RV'ers.

So far we fell in love with the Barenaked Family, which can be found here: BareNaked Family - » …trying stuff that might fit.

The Barenaked Family were a significant inspiration to us in wanting to fulltime RV. We've been blessed to hang out with them and get to know them and they are the real deal. Love this family!

And we really appreciate Nina and Paul of Wheeling it who can be found here:
Wheeling It | Living the Fulltime RV Dream with 12 Paws, 40 Feet and the Open Road

Nina and Paul's blog is so chock full of good stuff it's hard to know where to begin. From solar panels, to a map (linked) driven stop by stop review of their journey, we've just started to skim the surface. Definitely worth a look!

But we're really curious to know if any of YOU have a favorite RV blogger out there and why they are your favorite?

E&B
exploring is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-29-2013, 08:56 AM   #2

None - I don't care what others have to say, I'm A-Social, and self sufficient. Both qualities are widespread among dedicated boondockers.

Ed
Ed-Sommers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:34 AM   #3

Didn't know about the BNF, looks kinda fun and strange at the same time, The Wheelin one i've seen and i like the info ones as well. This is our first time out in a class a MH and were having a blast so far and no troubles to speak of. Not new to Rv'in, been do that for years now, have owned two 5ht wheels and a TT before that. Happy Trails Y'all.
04 Dolphin 6375 LX W-24 Chassis #434136
"The Journey is our Destination" Delmar, Md.
Dmorgan6375 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:01 PM   #4

Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by exploring View Post
Brittany and I would like to know if any of you have RV bloggers who you adore and why?

We really love reading about the adventures of RV'ers. E&B
There are so many good ones. I have trouble keeping up reading them, but there is so much to learn and some bring back such good memories of places I've been. (Not to mention the friendships in the blogger world.) Most will have a blog roll of blogs they follow. So many to choose from. Here are two good resources that will make it easier to choose your cup of tea.

HitchUpandGo RV Blog Directory

RV Travelogues Journals Blogs - RV Resources Have fun!
HoboPals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:41 PM   #5
doc

Appalachian Campers
Used to read Tioga and George, but he stopped traveling, got weird and started writing some strange stuff.
doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:20 AM   #6

My DW has one, she only updates it when we travel and it is mostly for friends and family but you are welcome to look at it. Bucket List Journeys
Selah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 02:34 PM   #7

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmorgan6375 View Post
Didn't know about the BNF, looks kinda fun and strange at the same time, The Wheelin one i've seen and i like the info ones as well. This is our first time out in a class a MH and were having a blast so far and no troubles to speak of. Not new to Rv'in, been do that for years now, have owned two 5ht wheels and a TT before that. Happy Trails Y'all.
Yeah, BNF is a little out there. But they are the genuine article! A crazy and awesome RV family that raised their 3 kids in a MH while traveling the country.

Glad to hear you haven't had any issues in your new MH!

All the best!
Old 07-31-2013, 02:47 PM   #8

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
So many choices!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboPals View Post
There are so many good ones. I have trouble keeping up reading them, but there is so much to learn and some bring back such good memories of places I've been. (Not to mention the friendships in the blogger world.) Most will have a blog roll of blogs they follow. So many to choose from. Here are two good resources that will make it easier to choose your cup of tea.

HitchUpandGo RV Blog Directory

RV Travelogues Journals Blogs - RV Resources Have fun!
Thanks HoboPals! Those are two massive resources. I've spent the better part of the last hour looking through a few of them.

There is no way I'll be able to cover them all. Have you any favorites among those listed at the two links?

E&B
Old 07-31-2013, 02:51 PM   #9

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Kathy writes really well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selah View Post
My DW has one, she only updates it when we travel and it is mostly for friends and family but you are welcome to look at it. Bucket List Journeys
Loved Kathy's blog and reading about your adventures. Can't believe that pig lives in an RV! Talk about adding a few pounds to your rig haha!

Love the comment about the Amish too, how they waved first.

Thanks for sharing the blog with me. Safe travels.

E&B