Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-14-2012, 11:57 PM   #1

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
What goes around comes around TOAD!

Norm and Donna – We bought the little blue Saturn from you. We drove it for several years and then decided to sell it and get something else. We put it on Craigs List and the 2nd call we got was from a guy in Electric City who wanted to comae and look at it. Long story short he drove over and looked at it and said it was the same color as one he used to own and used as a tow car. He bought it so I gave him the folder you had given me with all the papers for the car. He drives home and calls me that evening and told me he was looking through the folder and saw his name in there, Come to find out he formerly owned the car, sold it to you, you to me and me back to him. Small world. Anyway thought it was a funny and unusual story and the BLUE TOAD is back where it started. Dick and Sandy

And I bought it from the orginal owner who is a neighbor, I saw his name in the records and called him for commets before I bought it.
rgvtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-15-2012, 12:49 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Just can't get rid of that danged thing!!!!!
Arch Hoagland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 05:28 AM   #3

National RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
New model: The Saturn Stalker
njs42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:09 PM   #4

I had a 46 chev for years, and decided to sell it. My neighbor came over and offered me 400 bucks. I sold it to him. 4 Months later, he said he was gonna sell it and I said how much. 500 dollars he said, and I said you only paid me 400 for it, and he replied, but I put some work in it. I bought it anyway. 3 months later, I was again tired of it and decided to sell it. My neighbor said Id like tohave it back, how much and I said 700 bucks and he said, but you only gave me 500 and I told him, I put two new tires on it, so he bought. One day a few months later, Im on the way to the store and there it stood, in his yard witha for sale sign on it. On my way back home, I stoped at his house and the car was GONE.
I said where is the car and he replied, I sold it.

I said are you nuts , we were both making money on that thing.
mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:22 PM   #5

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Could it be that Saturns have fewer than 6 degrees of separation?

I firmly believe that we stumble into the people who have important lessons to teach us. There is more here than names on paperwork.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okmunky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
toad