Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-04-2011, 08:05 PM   #113

Monaco Owners Club
I'm retired from 40 years in the aerospace industry with most of the time in flight test. I currently working part time to kill extra time for a company that makes airborne data acquisition systems for flight test. Nice thing is I can travel and still do my work.

Dennis
DennisZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-14-2011, 07:09 PM   #114

Monaco Owners Club
I'm the service manager at a trucking company and my wife is a farmer. WE work so we can travel. Got 4 more years at the O'l salt mine and I'm out of there.
Old 04-14-2011, 07:21 PM   #115

Fleetwood Owners Club
My g/f of 10 years and I are both x-ray/cat scan techs at two different hospitals in the same town.

My hospital, of course, is WAY better than hers.
Peacekeeper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:46 PM   #116

Appalachian Campers
Send a message via Yahoo to W4RLR
Retired from the U.S. Air Force after a career in public affairs and Armed Forces Network. Now i dabble in a small business owned by my wife and I, play with my amateur radio and fiddle around with my fiver.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
W4RLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:21 PM   #117

34 yrs in the medical field as Paramedic and now HSE Safety Technician in the drilling/completions of Exploration and Production. Plans are to retire in 8 years at the age 60. I work 14/14 days work shift, which seems like semi-retirement that allows DW and I to enjoy camping.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:32 AM   #118

Fleetwood Owners Club
Gulf Streamers Club
after working for gm (delphi) after 30 years made a choice got no buy out money but get check once a month.fell real lucky & greatfull at 48 years of age.farm my dads 120 acre farm with my brother.and help my neighbor farm spring & fall.gril freind after 20 years helps are kids with grandbabys threw week.
safe travels bob,linda & missy
new rver is offline   Reply With Quote