Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-25-2014, 11:06 AM   #43

Winnebago Owners Club
I never lose the urge! Got the season booked, have to do it early too many baby boomers clogging up the spaces! Just need to see the back of our great Canadian winter. Sitting here with friends in Southern California in 90 degrees is no incentive to go back home. However the call of our Winnie is just too much to ignore.
Hitchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-25-2014, 12:08 PM   #44

Tiffin Owners Club
Already done and come back. We went to the Palm Springs area and believe me there are plenty of Canadians down there. Nice people. I played golf with a couple from Vancouver Island on the Sunshine Coast. Retired from Vancouver.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3614526136.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	806.2 KB
ID:	59142
FMCA #341229
JacknKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:18 PM   #45

Nor'easters Club
Just finished booking our Memorial day weekend trip. Of course we had the trip to Pocono for NASCAR booked before we even bought the trailer.
Goneracin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 06:16 PM   #46

Tiffin Owners Club
Just returned from spring training in Florida to watch the St Louis Cardinals. Stopped off in Savanna, Ga, Charleston, SC, Lexington, SC, and Indianapolis, IN. Then back to southwestern Illinois. Planning a trip in late June, early July to Door County Wisconsin. Later this fall going to the great North East, still planning that trip.
CutieFac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 06:48 PM   #47

Monaco Owners Club
Off to Florida...in ten days

This is not our first trip of the year, but it is the trip out of Arizona. This will be over 4,000 miles to the Tampa Bay area. Looking forward to seeing my three brothers over Easter and a 5 night cruse to Grand Caymans and Cozumel.

It's great living where the winters are pretty mild.
We have already put in over 1,000 miles on 3 in-state 4-5 day ea. trips
1. Pinal County Bluegrass Festival.
2. Sedona for some Jeep off-roading .
3. Phoenix for a few Diamondback Spring training games.

Planning on Memorial weekend in for the Silver City Blues Festival.

Geno
rivernut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:27 PM   #48

Getting ready to depart Florida for a visit to Lake Lure NC.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:55 PM   #49

Actually, 2nd trip - now in Tonopah, AZ. Heading home (Colorado) this Sat. then in mid-June, to Winchester Bay OR. Reserved the last available space at Windy Cove "B". Will be taking our 8yo granddaughter. She has never seen the Pacific Ocean. Then first of July to Indian Springs, ID. for the rest of the month. Granddaughter's folks may catch up to us there, otherwise we get to keep her!
Dick Noble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:35 PM   #50

Gulf Streamers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-147509689.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	341.6 KB
ID:	59338

At the lake last weekend, forecast did not call for 2 inches of snow and temperature down to 5 degrees. But we were not alone, others camping with us and had a great time!
townsendr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 04:42 PM   #51

Heading out from Washington state to s. California, Arizona , and then East to Iowa. To see the country and visit family! First real long trip with this coach.
Snowmobile1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 09:07 AM   #52

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Not planned but did anyhow.

Yesterday was upper 40ies, Put new tabs on the old gal. Battery's dead, used the emergency start, Fired right off after 2 pumps. Let it run 1/2 -3/4 of a hour. Got to thinking we have had a good rain last week so a lot of the salt washed off to the side of roads (I hope). Maybe a run around the block, asked the other 1/2 if wanted to go with so we got the girls, unplugged her from SP and took off to go around the block.
Ended up like 50-60 miles later we backed back into the driveway
Oshe just purred down the HWY

Suppose to be 60 above today just might happen again.

lets go, anyone else game?
Tim, got the itch bad.
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 06:38 PM   #53

No trips planned but I went by the coach today to check it out and when I turned the key away it went. What a sweet sound that diesel makes. coach wasn't out at all last year as I was ill, but I hope that is past and I will get out this year.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:45 PM   #54

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboy27 View Post
No trips planned but I went by the coach today to check it out and when I turned the key away it went. What a sweet sound that diesel makes. coach wasn't out at all last year as I was ill, but I hope that is past and I will get out this year.
I would be ill if I couldn't get out for a year. Hope you can enjoy your coach this summer.
Old 04-02-2014, 06:22 AM   #55

Forest River Owners Club
I'm ready to go today, but work has an annoying way of preventing me from having a good time it seems... Still, we have Memorial and Labor days booked (sad that you have to do so so early, but if you want a particular park that's what it takes), and we have made plans to hit up Turkey Run State Park (Indiana) at the start of May. If the weather permits we'll camp someplace before then too

- Randy
Old 04-02-2014, 06:40 AM   #56

We've been in FL. for the winter, leave this sat. and start slowly heading north towards Maine for the summer. Can't resist the call of....LOBSTAH.
Ramets is offline   Reply With Quote