Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-22-2018, 02:54 PM   #1

1975 dodge titan m500 manual

I was given a Dodge Titan on the m500 with the 440-3. It has been sitting and needs a bit of love. I was wondering if anyone happens to have any of the manuals, I have been searching and keep hitting dead ends.

Help me obi-wan Kenobi you're my only hope.... opps wrong forum
infernisdiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-22-2018, 06:18 PM   #2

Gulf Streamers Club

Owners manuals are generally not worth the paper they're printed on. They don't tell you the details you want or need. Go through and identify every system in the RV. With a vehicle so old it might be hard to track down information, but if you use Google you might find manuals for each component. Those are the guide to how to operate and service each item in the RV.

A quick Google search turned up this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=J1Lhh0mee48

You are welcome to contact them and see what it takes to get the 'Free' manual.

Good Luck!

Bob & Donna
'98 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager DP being pushed by a '00 Beetle TDI
BFlinn181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 04:39 AM   #3

Alas another dead end, I'm fearful that the file will be a nasty virus of sorts. I typed in 75 dodge titan into the search bar and got 75 dodge titan click here to download. so curiosity got the better of me, so I typed in 75 titang into the search bar and got "download titang." Back to the drawing board
Old 07-23-2018, 09:29 AM   #4

Gulf Streamers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by infernisdiem View Post
Alas another dead end, I'm fearful that the file will be a nasty virus of sorts. I typed in 75 dodge titan into the search bar and got 75 dodge titan click here to download. so curiosity got the better of me, so I typed in 75 titang into the search bar and got "download titang." Back to the drawing board
I was afraid of that link, so I passed it on with the word free in apostrophes. To expect a website or YouTube video to stay viable for a 43-year-old RV manual, an RV that was in limited production, seemed like a stretch.

In addition, even if you found a build sheet or wiring diagram, in 43 years of ownership I'd think things might have been changed from the original. You will have better luck exploring your own RV and research what you find.

If you go to present RV manufacturer's websites, you'll often find owners manuals for their products. Reading a couple of them will give you an indication of what information is available in manuals. I find the manuals for the various systems far more useful, especially when they need service or repair.

Bob & Donna
'98 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager DP being pushed by a '00 Beetle TDI
BFlinn181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 03:51 AM   #5

You can still purchase these manuals online through eBay and i believe through Dodge. I just purchased one for my 77 Pace Arrow on a Dodge m400 chassis. It was a paper reprint so no worries for a virus
Whitterz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 01:27 PM   #6

I'm going to have to take a look, seems like Napa is going to be a good source for finding parts. Hopefully I can find a couple more parts places so that I can shop around for prices

Tags
dodge, manual