Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-01-2021, 02:28 AM   #1

1998 Fleetwood Flair Wiring Diagrams

i picked this name trying to avoid being frank1002.

I am new owner of a 1998 fleetwood flair. I have been working through the systems to make it road worthy. I have not yet to obtain a wiring diagram. Does someone have a wiring diargram to send me, or a fast easy path to obtain one??

thanks

phrank
phrank.b is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-01-2021, 07:20 AM   #2

Contact fleetwood service center. Have your FIN (fleetwood identification no.) and your Vin and they can email you all kinds of diagrams. The FIN should be on a placard or label somewhere inside the coach. Mine is next to pilot’s seat and also on label in bedroom closet.
Old 02-02-2021, 02:06 AM   #3

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my request and respond to it.

much appreciated

frank (phrank :-)
Old 02-02-2021, 05:45 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrank.b View Post
Thank you very much for taking the time to read my request and respond to it.

much appreciated

frank (phrank :-)
I spent some time on phone and on line trying to find electrical info for my 2002 Expedition. REV now does Fleetwood, and they "no longer support RVs older than 2011". If you do find a source for old electrical schematics, could you post the info?

Thanks
Old 04-01-2021, 06:32 PM   #5

wondering if you got anywhere finding diagrams. im in the same boat with a 2007 fleetwood terra lx
Broncoflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 09:55 AM   #6

Fleetwood Owners Club
I contacted REV about 8 months ago about wiring for my TV on the '99 Flair and the lady there send me about 30 wiring plans and schematics for the unit. I'm not home ( michigan) or I could post/send them....
Old 04-02-2021, 10:05 AM   #7

I have called Rev and emailed them and gotten nothing but the "Fleetwood went bankrupt in 2009 so nothing is available " .
Broncoflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 04:34 PM   #8

Smile 1998 Fleetwood Flair Wiring Diagrams

I am reporting the result of my search for the wiring diagram. I produced no result. AND I moved past all of electrical issues, so i quit looking. I would still love to have a wiring diagram, and now a plumbing diagram.

it is surprising to me how difficult (or how lame I am at searching) it is to find schematic drawings, with parts identified gee whiz.

I just started flushing the water supply, and apparently the grey water tank sensor is failing or misconnected. Where is it mounted in the tank?? What is the capacity of the tanks? I end up just doing everything empirically. But I would prefer to prepare before launching into the experiments.

along those lines WFretz when you get home, please drop me a note, I would be more than happy to compensate you for trouble to have some access to your documents.

On the positive side, I am learning where everything is, and what tools and spares parts I should take with me.

phrank