Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-25-2012, 05:19 PM   #15

I get the same kind of message when i try to access the site...So no its not you..Maybe the site is now dead..and all files lost
hankf_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-25-2012, 09:08 PM   #16

Well then, that's that. Or is it?

This might be of some help for us unfortunate Champion owners...

Manual

And here's a couple more links to manuals. Both of these are large files.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38425749/19...ts_catalog.pdf

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38425749/Do...1971-1973C.pdf

Google really is a wonderful thing.
Driven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:12 PM   #17

Winnebago Owners Club
I tried also to enter the ste and gotthat same message. I would guess that they have killed the site.
Sam Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:22 AM   #18

well, i have fantastic news for vintage Champion owners!

Recently we were doing some fall cleaning in the Titan and we started pulling out all the shelves. Under a bottom shelf in the back was a GOLD MINE of manuals for my 1973 Champion Titan. My win will also be your win friends.

I am going to turn each of these manuals into electronic copies and make them available to fellow owners (for free). IMHO, we just won the lottery.

The Champion RV service manual covers every single part of the RV... its simply amazing.

This is going to be a slow and meticulous process, so while i am sure you share my excitement - bear with me. I am going to also share the material with the classicwinnebagos site since many of the vintage folks are over there. Hopefully Mark will have enough material from this donation to create a Champion forum over there!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MH owners guide.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	342.0 KB
ID:	28108   Click image for larger version

Name:	champion RV service manual.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	296.6 KB
ID:	28109  

Name:	1979 camping world.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	308.6 KB
ID:	28110   Click image for larger version

Name:	Coleman AC manual.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	289.0 KB
ID:	28111  

Name:	onan cck parts manual.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	332.2 KB
ID:	28112   Click image for larger version

Name:	bowen gas heater owner manual.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	331.7 KB
ID:	28113  

73DodgeTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:50 PM   #19

Titan Manual

I'm in need of a manual for my 76 Titan...and I saw your post regarding your manual. Have you posted that somewhere, or is there a way I can buy a copy? Please!! and Thank you!
76Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:28 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Titan View Post
I'm in need of a manual for my 76 Titan...and I saw your post regarding your manual. Have you posted that somewhere, or is there a way I can buy a copy? Please!! and Thank you!
manuals sent! enjoy

Old 10-27-2015, 11:45 PM   #21

Electronic Copy Still Available?

Hi. If you by chance anyone reads this, I'd be thrilled to get an electronic copy of the Champion Service Manual. Mine is an '86 Telstar, and I absolutely love it. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73DodgeTitan View Post
well, i have fantastic news for vintage Champion owners!

Recently we were doing some fall cleaning in the Titan and we started pulling out all the shelves. Under a bottom shelf in the back was a GOLD MINE of manuals for my 1973 Champion Titan. My win will also be your win friends.

I am going to turn each of these manuals into electronic copies and make them available to fellow owners (for free)..."
antiqueRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 11:35 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiqueRV View Post
Hi. If you by chance anyone reads this, I'd be thrilled to get an electronic copy of the Champion Service Manual. Mine is an '86 Telstar, and I absolutely love it. Thanks!
Hi Antique, I'm not sure my manuals will be of much help given that yours is mid 80's and mine is early 70's. That said, im still more than happy to share with you. send me a pm with your email.