Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-07-2013, 07:30 PM   #15

5 years is a real success story Winnebeater. I went through all neccesary licensing so I'm covered. I wouldn't ming getting some of that NJ money and California money but I'll never put the unit on the road for that type of drive. Gas mileage wouldn't even permit it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131007_202940.png
Views:	94
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	47422
dallaslee is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-07-2013, 08:13 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaslee View Post
I wouldn't ming getting some of that NJ money and California money ....
I think you misinterpreted my intent. I was just suggesting that educating yourself on the legality of your new business venture would be wise, but it sounds like you have already done that. As for California money, it was not so good, our economy was hit real hard in California. Over 40% of my paying clients were gone in a matter of 90 days after the housing crash. Towards the end of the five years I was working 12-16 hour days and losing money. Success story.... I think not. I wish you luck in your endeavor, and like the floor plan it looks well thought out.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:21 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebeater View Post

Money was not so good, our economy was hit real hard in California. Over 40% of my paying clients were gone in a matter of 90 days after the housing crash. Towards the end of the five years I was working 12-16 hour days to lose money. Success story.... I think not.

I wish you luck in your endeavor, and like the floor plan it looks well thought out.
Sorry to hear it dude. Texas wasn't hit so hard but I know a lot of people in different places who got canned. I've been demoing it for two days now. I'll post those too. By the way, the inverter suggestion was a great one. I'm looking into the one you suggested.
dallaslee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
service, vintage