Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-16-2021, 08:59 AM   #21029

Good morning all!

45*, headed for 68*. Can't see to get out of this cold snap. The wind came up yesterday around 3pm,,, by 6pm it was roaring, by 10pm it was violent!! This morning dead calm. Wonder where all that air was going?

Headed out shortly, breakfast at RE park, Deb and I are doing pancakes, Cindy and Bruce biscuits and gravey.

Brother called at 6:30am this morning just to chat,,, forgot daylight savings time put him 3 hours ahead.

Popeye, can't recall if I did. We are in Bonita Mesa RV Resort.

RonS, dang. Hope they can get the shocks and get you in before Saturday.

EZmoose, we have about 7 of those to clear on tomorrows run planned. It is called the peanut butter run. I like those as well.

Our visitors arrived last evening. First time Rving, really had some fun stories. They have a very small class B with no slides etc.. It is really not much larger than a Ford Van.... it is on a Ford Van chasis with the Eco v6.

After the breakfast today,,, I have 3-4 who asked me to sit with them and give a little training on Gaia GPS.

Have a great day all!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-16-2021, 09:27 AM   #21030

Winnebago Owners Club
Good Morning;
Dennis - Cochrane is just west of Calgary, about 300 km from where we are. Have not been there for years but it was a really nice town (probably a city now). Very pretty location just at the edge of the foothills. Good place for access to the mountains.

Just below freezing overnight. Going to be really nice today. Still a bit of wons in the yard but half of the garden is clear. Day or so and it will be totally clear.

Good luck with the repairs Ron. Sorry to hear about the parts mess. Frustrating when things like that happen. If the parts do not make it in I hope you will still be able to go to Florence. Just be a slightly slower drive. Going to be very impressive to see the convoy. Pictures please.

Sun is up and sky is slightly overcast. Was overcast yesterday but the day did get as warm as predicted. We are now in a string of predicted nice weather. So far March is lamb in, lamb out.

Popeye - sorry. Still ice weather here. Hope your weather is as good as ours or better.

Have a great day.

Keep your stick on the ice and your eye on the goal. Yes the eye thing is for our pirate friends! LOL
Old 03-16-2021, 03:48 PM   #21031

Thx Lloyd.
I'll file it on my good guys list.

Gordon
Yesterday was kinda blowey and last night got down to 9f but it's been fairly nice for march ,, so far. Don't wait too long on those gardens remember last year ! I vote for pickling cukes.

Currently 83 ,,,,but that's inside AND time to stop typing and shut off the tank. For a few minutes anyway.
Old 03-17-2021, 02:55 AM   #21032

Poured first cup of coffee. 23° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 58° with mix of sun and clouds. Turned out to be a nice day yesterday. Got a few things on list done. Hope to continue on the list today.
One of the items was clean windows. They were dirty enough to affect quality of my pictures.

RonS, hope they get parts for MH and install before saturday.

Gordon, I will take in and out like a lamb.

Llyod, checked out Gaia GPS. Nice GPS.

Popeye, scroll wheel on mouse needed exercise.

Everyone stay safe and healthy.

Good Morning All.
Old 03-17-2021, 03:14 AM   #21033

22+44 orby , light S wind.

IS there a topic here ?
Goooodmorning ? I wonder.............
If bap knew then what he was creating !!!!!

Bartender , a round of popcorn for the house !
Extra salt...

Old 03-18-2021, 02:49 AM   #21034

Drinking first cup of coffee. 35° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 44° with rain in AM. Clouds and wind in afternoon. Almost for got Sassy had a vet appointment yesterday. Got that done and enjoyed some outdoor time. No plans for today.
Dove must have been airing out in the warm afternoon.

Popeye, sorry I did not send you any extra warmth. I used it up on back porch. Hope Llyod is still sending you some.

Everyone stay healthy and safe.

Good Morning All.
Old 03-18-2021, 03:15 AM   #21035

38+47 cold rain.

Big Band Jazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 03-18-2021, 03:43 AM   #21036

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Well guess what we're expecting 4 to 6 inches of snow tonight, really hoping they got this forcast wrong!
Old 03-18-2021, 05:12 AM   #21037

Terry
You still have enough time to escape ???
RUN !!!!!!!!!!!
(Not in this direction though.......)
Old 03-18-2021, 06:58 AM   #21038

I’m not sure about this idea of grabbing heat from the southwest and moving it anywhere. It seems the powers that be are using air from Canada to replace our perfectly fine warm air when they ship it elsewhere.

Just saying.......

Be kind, even to thieves who steal warm air.
Old 03-18-2021, 08:07 AM   #21039

Winnebago Owners Club
Good Morning;
Going to be a lovely day.

Yesterday was great. 12C (54F). So any air coming from Canada appears to be warm. Would have shipped more but the pipeline was cancelled. Could be getting worse as they are now talking about closing Line 5. Unfortunately the resultant rise in fuel prices in the US is being reflected in Canada so we are being equally punished.

Sun is coming up. Clear skies and another nice day predicted. Yard is pretty much clear. Just a few spots where I pushed the wons. Couple days and it will be gone. Some drifts on the north side of buildings will take a few days longer.

Sorry to hear about the negative forecast Terry. This is the time of year when Mother Nature gets right after cleaning up the mess she made. Few days and everything will be bare again. Getting to be significant heat in the sun.

Have a great day.

Keep your stick on the ice and your eyes on the goal.
Old 03-18-2021, 03:03 PM   #21040

Harv
I just asked for people to fart in my general direction IIRC.
I figured most people would want that to go away ASAP !
I have no control over or method to determine the actual source...

I'm actually quite surprised ( and thankful) no one has thought of sending the air surrounding the stockyards for miles.......

Terry would probably have some kind of filter installed at his place if that had been the case so , I may just not have noticed.
(It all kinda smells like sea weed here for some reason? And don't get me started on the subject of the bait dealer's place! )

My first thought on your cold air issues is Gordon is trying out another attachment for his tractor , second place is alien tech research out in the Nevada desert , and a very distant third would go to mother nature is in Kentucky sampling this year's shine.
Old 03-19-2021, 02:42 AM   #21041

Coffee is brewing. 26° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 48° with lots of sun. Yesterday was a interesting weather day. Radar showed my place covered in rain. But no accumulation recorded on weather station or detected on ground. Winds 30+. Thought Sassy was going to get blown away when she went out for her afternoon walk. I stayed in a scanned some more film. Grocery shopping this morning. Then will see what happens after that.
Deer and other critters have most all the feeder droppings cleaned up.

Harvey, taking warmth from wherever we can get it this time of year. Is always going to happen.

Popeye and Terry, you better hang on. My yesterday's weather is headed your way.

Gordon, Line 5 has already been in courts. Government lost that round. Who what is next.

Llyod, hope packing for trip is going good.

Everyone stay safe and healthy.

Good Morning All.
Old 03-19-2021, 04:57 AM   #21042

yone else is welcome to use it

21+38 , orb , N winds 28kt , gusting to 30kt

Lloyd
Today's show might not mean the same to folks that didn't live it but you're about to live the title so here goes........

Anyone else is welcome to use it if they are headed to that next gig too. Travel without an itinerary is way better than our touring style so you get the best of both worlds,,but sorry Willie's bus is no vacancy at this time...you'll have to use yer own.