Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-15-2021, 08:43 AM   #21169

Good Morning,

I have not been on for some time and when I went to come on iRV2, it wouldn't let me. Rerouted me to a RVLife network to reset my password and then wouldn't let me in under my previous name. I have a question into iRV2 managers to see if I can get an answer.

We got home Monday. Son came over that night and showed us his new car. Very nice, Chevy Trax. He hasn't t had a new car in probably 10 years and he sure has earned it.

Speaking of new cars, Lloyd sent me a few pictures. I got them on my phone but didn't enlarge them so did not see the Owosso sign. Couldn't understand what he was sending me. Also had the volume off on the phone so when he called I missed it. What are the odds that they would find the car they wanted in Owosso AND we would NOT be home?

Nice car by the way.

We are dealing with River's Edge stating that we are past due on a electric bill from February. Went down there every month and it never got mentioned. I have a receipt for paying the bill. Offered to send it to them but no response YET. I cannot wait to be done with these people. She sure has ruined a good park.

It was 34* last night. So not liking this. Still unloading the rig but hope to be done today. Gong to put it in storage and when it gets warm enough will bring it back home and wash and wax it and clean the inside too. Too cold right now.

Hope all are doing well. I will get back in and read some of the posts later. Got to get to the rig.

Bye, Lynne
beamisll is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-15-2021, 08:44 PM   #21170

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Good Morning Everyone! Coffee is very good today! Opened a fresh bag of beans!

Wow, Lynne, 1st post!!!!!: facepalm:: facepalm:
iRV2 has been going downhill for awhile now! Sad when a few "moderators" actions can ruin a good forum! :face palm:
So all of your history is lost?
Well welcome!
Glad you and Jerry got back home safely! Sorry about the RE park falling apart!
One bad manager can ruin it for all in a hurry, that's for sure!

Ron, safe travels back home! Hope all the work you have done to the coach makes it a very nice ride! Enjoy!

Lloyd, hope you get the embroidery machine figured out, I'm sure you will!

Everyone have a great day! Rail!
Old 04-16-2021, 07:42 AM   #21171

Everything rail just said.... got a appointment to go see mom !......
Old 04-16-2021, 08:23 AM   #21172

Winnebago Owners Club
Good Morning;
Interesting days are here for sure.

Had a small win yesterday. Solenoid on the furnace humidifier was not working properly. Would not shut off so water constantly running. Called the HVAC people and of course they recommended a replacement humidifier. Quickly got a quote for $500.00. Looked at everything, did a bunch of reading and $35.00 later I replaced the solenoid. Fingers crossed but it has worked for a day without a problem. I am now thinking that maybe a bit of CLR in the old one would fix that.

Sun is out and the prediction is for 19C (66F) for today and tomorrow. Sunday is supposed to be cooler with precipitation. Possibly white stuff that will likely melt when it hits the ground.

Doing taxes. Interesting blurb on the radio this morning from accountants. They are complaining with the covid restrictions that clients are having a difficult time or are unable to get the information in. There will be lots of late submissions because of government rules. This year is more complex because of government payments and all of the red tape that went along with them!

Glad and disappointed you have an appointment to see your mom Popeye. Happy that you will be seeing her. Unhappy that you are restricted to having to make an appointment. We have a friend in a care facility. He is able to have two people (wife and daughter) see him inside with few time restrictions and if the weather is nice he can be wheeled outside and the only restriction is masking and social distancing. Hope your restrictions are lifted very soon. This just "ain't right"!

Still too early to clean and bag the lawn but doing odds and ends to get ready. Starting to slowly get batteries installed and move stuff around. Planning to put the patio table out next week. Grill is already out and being used on a regular basis.

More plants are popping up in the nursery. No watermelon yet but they were slow last year as well.

Have a great day.

If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy.
Old 04-16-2021, 08:39 AM   #21173

Good Morning,

I have been praying a lot with Curtis for Melissa. Praying for God's healing and strength. I believe that God can heal her and am going with that. Keep in touch Curtis.

Temps here are cool. Cooler than I would like. Allergies have been giving me fits with pollen in the air I have been having to use allergy meds and they are knocking me out. Still need to empty the rig but will get it done.

Hope the rest of you are good and hope Momma is doing great Popeye. Has to be very hard to not get to see her more often. Darn covid crap.

The numbers are up here in MI but they are testing everybody multiple times, especially kids in sports. Sure want to see the end of this.

Ron posted some great pics today on FB of the group still in Yuma. Good to see them all together. Some on the newer friends too.

I am looking forward to NOT being at River's Edge next year all except for the people and get togethers. The owner sure ruined a good thing. Looking forward to better water and not having to use the pump all the time to run the water. Cheaper laundry prices (half) than RE and the lack of dust always blowing around.

I have to de-dust the rig because it is a mess with it. Keep looking for another rig but there are not any I am interested in around here. It will happen when meant to be.

Need to get going and get things done. Have a great day!. Lynne
Old 04-16-2021, 04:19 PM   #21174

Spent our hour picking up all the clothes that were on her closet floor still on hangars and then did all her bureaus and the cedar chest . Found more "stolen" stuff , as I figured I would...

Old 04-16-2021, 08:33 PM   #21175

Website trouble.

Like Lynne I had to ask for my password to be changed numerous times. The website wouldn't let me send a message to the administrator. Had DD empty my cache. Finaly worked today. Many prayers for several people in my camping club. One had lost 60lbs. and is now under hospice care. Another one has back cancer. Keeping Curtis and Melissa in my prayers. Keeping indoors as it is 40* with rain at times. Bought DH a new outdoor grill and it arrived today. Two burners and a grill section. 100lbs to wrangle in the house. Will put together tomorrow. Our old grill still works. Some parts are unattainable. Neighbor wants it. Take care, Ann
sam-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 02:57 AM   #21176

Well we are just surrounded with Dr"s

Got appointments with a different one every day for the next 2 weeks.
Still nothing solid. It's all guesses. Looks like we are going to need a second biopsy, with a camera this time, so they can see it. Praying it hasn't spread too much while all these Dr's bounce us around trying to figure out what to do.

She is still active, feels good, and dealing with it great, but I can tell it's wearing her down.
Her days are filled with girlfriends, shopping and Dr's appointments.

Doesn't leave much time for her to relax.

I finally got my refrigerator back in my Coach yesterday. That was interesting. I put it in using a transmission jack and a big impact drill. Had to remove it twice because some of the reinforcements I put in to make it fit right were a 1/16th of an inch too tall. Haven't turned it on yet because I also installed some cooling fans and am trying to wire them in with the fridges electrical system am thermal switches. May just give up and put in a manual on off switch.

It's been raining here and cold at night. Had a few good afternoons, but it still cools off quickly.

Going to go down to a buddies Ranch for the weekend and relax. We hope! His Father in Law was a Texas Congressman, so it's a beautiful 1600 acre spread in the Hill Country. Think like the Ponderosa on TV.... Be back Sunday night.
Melissa loves to go down there. The room we sleep in is great. I'll take some pictures.

Gotta get some sleep so I'll stop here.
Old 04-17-2021, 03:41 AM   #21177

Curtis
Hope the "vacation" helps !

Old 04-17-2021, 05:37 AM   #21178

Good Morning,

34* this morning and frost on the ground. Yuck. Mpredicting snow next week. So not ready for this.

Curtis, Melissa is keeping busy to try not to think about it. Girlfriends can keep the chatter going, keep the mind noisy.

Sunny today and still working on cleaning out the coach. My knee limits how many times I can go in and out of the coach. Jerry is busy with the yard. Started getting info on having a replacement. The surgeon told me 5 years ago it needed done. Getting to the point it wakes me during sleep.

Hope you all have a great day.

Lynne
Old 04-17-2021, 07:46 AM   #21179

Apparently her girlfriends have some past history with dealing with this as she said last night that they don't ask questions about how it's going. It's kinda of a let's let her bring it up subject, and just support her with other subjects of conversations.

Wish I could teach that philosophy to our dear church members. I am so tired of bring reminded and having to repeat the same answers over & over. I go home so upset by well meaning people and their stories about their friend or family that lost their battle to cancer.
Hence the reason we jumped at the chance of going to the Ranch. We will live stream the service on our computer.

Will keep ya'll up to date with the important stuff when i need to talk to someone.
Old 04-17-2021, 08:38 AM   #21180

Winnebago Owners Club
Good Morning;
Going to be a great day. Had a not bad day yesterday. Was able to be out in the yard in a t-shirt and was comfortable. Supposed to be the same today but cooler with moisture tomorrow. Then nice.

Next week will be a big week as I think I will be able to get out in the yard and start the spring work. Was out yesterday and many are already working on theirs. At least I could hear what sounded like lawn mowers and chain saws running.

Dry here. County has implemented a full fire ban. Not even approved burning barrels or fire pits are allowed. Only propane grills! Neighbor lets us use her dumpster so we are not having to haul the garbage to the transfer station.

Overcast at the moment but the sun is trying to come out. Have had robins in the yard for a couple days.

Curtis - best wishes to Melissa.

Have a great day.

If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy.
Old 04-17-2021, 08:19 PM   #21181

Gulf Streamers Club
On way back to Texas. Overnite at Tucson KOA.

ron and pebbles
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Monaco Tucson KOA.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	325405  
ronspradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 08:26 PM   #21182

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Freightliner Owners Club
Rig looks great! Safe travels Ron.
Roadmaster Nighthawk II, 2011 Lincoln MKX.
2012 Newmar Canyon Star (first coach) FMCA F428511.
Electra 225 is offline   Reply With Quote