Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-21-2021, 04:39 AM   #21197

40+55 today , sunny fri+sat but rain through tuesday for the rest of it. A little sun peeking through now but solar only showing 12.8 on charging :rolleyes :next two days will be extra soggy.

This bunch showed up to ask for Zanfir !
Enough is enough , I put THEM on stage !
They just stood there with their thumbs out......It looked like a...
Hitch hiker convention.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-21-2021, 08:17 AM   #21198

Tell ya about Papa
Old 04-21-2021, 08:44 AM   #21199

Winnebago Owners Club
Good Morning;
Going to be a lovely day. High of 19C (66F). Tomorrow much cooler. Still spring weather obviously.

Happy you made it home safely Ron. Have a great summer. See you in the fall. Looking forward to seeing the new property.

Battery in zero turn yesterday. Patio table and chairs are now on the deck.

Still thinking about picking up the leaves but planned for next week.

Going to check out the butcher shops for prime rib. Have to take the first born to pay for it but Janet's birthday is coming up and a nice grilled prime rib is in order.

Have a great day.

May the best of your today be the worst of your tomorrow.
Old 04-21-2021, 12:02 PM   #21200

Freightliner Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Good Morning All,
Everything is just steady here at RE, not too much new. People still moving out, will only be 1/3 to 1/2 of the yearlys left by fall.
Battery in Jeep died a couple days ago, no warning just kaput. New NAPA battery in now.
Bought air compressor for the lot 2hp 30 gal upright tank 5.4 cfm, should be good for us.

Have a great day all,
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 03:05 PM   #21201

Good Evening,

Temps dropped down to 24* last night but no white stuff on the ground. Windy today, hope it blows the cold stuff away.

Got an e-mail from RE r/e last electric bill and a (past due) amount from March??? I have the receipt for the bill so told them to check their amounts and if they don't find a copy I will send one to them. Guess they found it.

I then sent a check for the last bill and they called today saying I paid too much. I paid the bill minus the March payment. They said it was a mistake. Asked me to send another check for the right amount, which I will do. They sure are having a hard time getting things figured out.

Like Ron said, the owner sure messed things up. I have no desire to stay there anymore. The new rules and her attitude and treatment of people is NOT conducive for business. Very poor people skills. We will go back in October to stay a few weeks and pick up the Tracker and move to the new place. Will be glad to be out of California.

Ron, glad you and Pebbles are at Linda's. She can spoil Pebbles a bit and perhaps you a bit too. Looking forward to next winter also. Would be especially nice if our Canadian family could make it down. Sure did miss them.

Frank, how often do you go out to the new place? Are you moving stuff already?

Hope everyone else is doing fine. Finally loaded iRV2 on my tablet so I can visit daily.

Lynne
beamisll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 09:16 PM   #21202

Freightliner Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
We go to the new place 3 or 4 times a week Lynne, put out garbage and recycles and check the mail. We did a permanent address change at the post office.
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 09:32 PM   #21203

The weather guesser was wrong.

Only got an inch or two of snow. Easily pushed with the shovel then roads were perfectly clear. Had my apt. at pain management. 45minute drive each way to Buffalo,NY. I might be able to get a nerve block shot for the neck pain that radiate to the back of my head. Also seeing if the referal works out for Medical CBD oil. It is now legal in NYS. What a shame that you have to get permission from the ins. co to do anything!! Don't need permission to pay my premium every month. Take care all. Ann
sam-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 03:54 AM   #21204

32+43 morning flurries ????I hope not.

The dancer's turn to be the director.
Nice band , stuck that awesome jazz drummer in the house band...Bernard something....
Old 04-22-2021, 05:01 AM   #21205

Willie

Old 04-22-2021, 05:27 AM   #21206

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
We are still dealing with winter here, 2.5 inches this morning 22*Click image for larger version

Name:	20210422_055241.jpeg
Views:	28
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	325922
Old 04-22-2021, 07:18 AM   #21207

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley1994 View Post
We are still dealing with winter here, 2.5 inches this morning 22*Attachment 325922

Terry I’ll match your white stuff pic with a pic of our frost yesterday morning.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5594.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	307.9 KB
ID:	325931
Old 04-22-2021, 07:31 AM   #21208

1/8” ice on the bird bath and I was terrified we would lose the Iris blooms. But they held out and on. The above pic shows the ice crystals on the petals.

That flower has a special meaning for me. In ‘96 I sent my mom a pack of multicolor Iris bulbs from Oregon to Arizona with the message that I would never have to send her flowers on Mother’s Day ever again. She would have the Iris blooms. She passed May of ‘97. It took me about five years to find some of the rhizomes and this is the only ones I brought to Thereabouts with us.

This one is called “afternoon delight”.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5597.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	353.0 KB
ID:	325934 It was sent to us by a cousin in Arizona.
Old 04-22-2021, 07:37 AM   #21209

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Harv, it'll all be gone by tomorrow but jeez I just dislike it, LOL I wrecked a Shelby Mustang in Rock Springs Wyoming in June on ice coming home from California so I have taken a huge disliking of the stuff ever since, LOL
Old 04-22-2021, 07:47 AM   #21210

Gulf Streamers Club
Good morning everyone. Getting some quality visiting time with sister Linda at her place outside Gatesville in central Texas. Got here about 3pm Tuesday and it was 38° here Wednesday morning. 50° here this morning. Yesterday worked on altering deck built for RV pole shed roof. Monaco sits lower when aired down than Gulfstream sat so lowered flip up section of deck and will now get to see if it fits. Decided to go fuel coach this morning and also get propane. Then try out pole shed for a fit and see if I got it right. Thunderstorms tomorrow. 80° Saturday with a tail wind so that is the day I plan on going the last 80 miles to home. Might even be able to get in some domino playing. Going to feel strange being back in house with all that room to walk around. Time to get outside and git er done. Y'all stay safe out there. I want to see everyone on down the road.

ron and pebbles
ronspradley is offline   Reply With Quote