Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-25-2021, 04:36 AM   #22611

Shhhhhhhh,,,,,everything is quiet here .... The SHIPYARD Is CLOSED ! Happy Thanksgiving , The other quiet day is in a month.I only get two.

28+49 , all orb.winds still NW but <5.
I noticed yesterday that the orb never got higher than the tree line .
Charging will resume in March....5aH yesterday.........about what my fridge takes in an hour . That barely covers the LEDs.

"Move it all a little to stage left".
The art director has spoken.

Decorating mom's room for Christmas this afternoon.Exactly like she has always done ! They will disappear on Jan 1st !
Nowhere is opened for lunch ? , so she will be dining in the cafeteria. until tomorrow
All her garden lights get a rest , well a few Christmas ones will be tie wrapped to the shepherd's hook in front of her window....
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-25-2021, 05:04 AM   #22612
cwk

American Coach Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
cwk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 06:28 AM   #22613

Gulf Streamers Club
Good morning everyone. Happy Thanksgiving. Thankful for all the friends I have found here. All stay safe and healthy.

ron and pebbles
ronspradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 07:02 AM   #22614

Happy Thanksgiving all!!!

We had our turkey day dinner yesterday because cuz and husband are on the road back to Yuma this morning. It will be a much less traffic day for them. They haven’t been able to do much geocaching for the last three months because they’ve been working with us on the barndominium. They figure it will take them three weeks to get to Yuma with all of the stops for the caches along the way.

Yesterday I was introduced to Paint. He’s a good looking fella that will be in our freezer middle of December. I usually name them Dinner but since the farmer marked his butt with some white paint so he wouldn’t be lost in the crowd of beautiful black angus Paint works.

We wish everyone the best Thanksgiving ever.
Old 11-25-2021, 08:42 AM   #22615

Good morning and happy Thanksgiving! Ron, I enjoy your pictures, keep 'em coming.

Moose, I see on the weather that another "atmospheric river" is headed your way. Stay safe!

33 here with light snow, will be cold tonight,14.

Gotta go and start the turkey.
Orrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 09:32 AM   #22616

Winnebago Owners Club
Good Morning;
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American friends.

Bit windy here today. Just short of howling if the truth be known. Several walls of dust down the street. We are fairly protected by the trees but there is lots of leaf and berry debris that has accumulated over the years. I suspect most of it will be in the river or farther afiield in different parts of Yuma.

Going to be terrible for all of the sand people out in the dunes. Hope they are able to enjoy their day. The dunes will be smooth for about 15 minutes following the wind. Drove part way out a couple days ago and there were lots of rigs.

Have a great day. Enjoy your meal whatever it is. Time to reflect on the good things we have.

May the best of your today be the worst of your tomorrow.
Old 11-25-2021, 09:38 AM   #22617

Gulf Streamers Club
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. May you have a blessed day.

ron and pebbles
ronspradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 09:55 AM   #22618

Happy thanksgiving all!!!

As Gordon said, very windy today, started in the middle of the night. Not much dust and debri in this park, but toppers are flapping etc..

Wind should calm down around 1pm.

Good Jeep run yesterday, hit some of the hard stuff. I drove well and kept us all on the trail.

Happy Thanksgiving Again! Enjoy your day!!!!
Lloyd in S.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 12:16 AM   #22619

Good Morning

Winter has arrived. Going to be some form of rain/snow for the next five days.DD has been wearing her long Johns to work. Cold breeze as the customers come in. DH wears his long johns when he is waiting in the truck to pick up DD from work. DD donated blood at the Red Cross. DH had to wait out in the truck due to covid. DH picked up winter wiper blades at Napa Auto parts. Special of the month with five dollars off. Truck goes in the shop next wednesday for a small leak in the rear end. Have 73thousand miles on the 2015 F250 4x4. DD reports the heat is broken at 80* in the HD break room. A work order is in. Back to Christmas cookie making. Nothing like waking up to the house smelling like anise oil. Take care all,Ann
Sam 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 04:03 AM   #22620

Coffee is done brewing. 25° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 32° with some sunny skies in PM. Had a good Thanksgiving Day. Not much left overs packaged them up sent home with GS. Nothing has caught my eye that I will be going shopping for today. Will get Christmas tree out of storage and put it up. That should be enough for today.
Not many squirrels at my feeders this year. Must be enough food from other sources.

Hope everyone had as good a Thanksgiving Day as I did.
Only disappointment I had was the Detroit parade I recorded was more commercials than parade. Out of 3 hours of recording there was maybe 30 minutes of parade.

Everyone stay safe and healthy.

Good Morning All.
Old 11-26-2021, 06:06 AM   #22621

Arrrrrr she be Black Friday !
Hit the stores and feel the season,,, I can hear it , Can You ?
,,Sleigh Bells Ring , Are you listenin' ? .......Walking In A Human Traffic Jam...I tell ya ! Just don't DO IT !

39* no orb , Me crew is enjoyin' a raspberry danish fer mornin' meal.... I'll be havin' me usual .

whistling:

Soooo, has everybody been naughty or nice ??

Old 11-26-2021, 07:53 AM   #22622

Good morning! 12 here last night headed to 32. That should bring down the last of the leaves.

Daughter and her family came for dinner yesterday, they stayed for 4 hours. We had a great time. Kids want to use the MH this summer but don't want to drive it. Linda and I will take it to Door County, WI and leave on site and hooked up. When we are done, they will come up and use it for a week, then we go get it. Only about 150 miles from home.

I should think about making reservations.

I have not seen anything about Dennis (Moose), I think I got that right, getting off Vancouver Island. I am still getting to know names. I hope they are well and enjoying their captivity.
Orrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 09:40 AM   #22623

Good morning all!!

55* here, not a cloud to be found. High headed for 77*. A nice Friday in Yuma.

Wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday. Food was great and many of our Yuma friends were there. I ate too much!!! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Orrin, wow cold up there by you! Great plan for the kids and the motorhome. They will enjoy that.

Popeye, with Gordon in Yuma, you and Terry usually compete for the lowest temp,,, I think Orrin is in the running this year!

Jeep is very dirty, has not been washed after Sunday or Wednesdays ride, it has been too windy. On my list for today. A few other odds and ends chores, like adding more Slime to the bicycle tires (the goatheads are everywhere here) and working on my stair control switch that seems to again have bad contacts.

Deb will be off to water aerobics shortly,,, I will head to the car wash.

Not tomorrow, but next Saturday December 4th I have volunteered to lead one of 3 Toy for Tots runs here in Yuma. We participated last year, they are short a leader this year so I signed up. There was a very large turnout last year which is great for the kids. Filled the back of a full size pickup with toys!

RonS has volunteered to be my tailgunner,,, hope to have a few more of our friends come along and filter into the lineup.

Harvey, they must have a lot of Geocaches along the way. There is one on the route I am using for the Toy Run. Been by it numerous times.

Have a great day all!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20211125_150638.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	316.4 KB
ID:	349871   Click image for larger version

Name:	20211125_140907.jpg
Size:	356.3 KB
ID:	349872  

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211125_132622.jpg
Size:	332.6 KB
ID:	349873  
Lloyd in S.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 12:04 PM   #22624

Winnebago Owners Club
Good Morning;
I am with Lloyd on the great dinner. Ate too much and was in bed really early. Its a miracle. Went to bed with an overfull tummy and woke up looking for breakfast!

Quite windy the last couple days. I think most of the dust that used to be here is now in the river or downtown Yuma, possibly Mexico!

Starting to prepare to head home for Christmas with the family. Sn*w there so will be getting some tractor time. Also a bunch of brush piles to burn so will be busy.

Have a great day.

May the best of your today be the worst of your tomorrow.