Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-17-2021, 05:31 PM   #22751

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Thanks again all! Means alot! She is doing well, she has short term memory loss, everything else (memory wise) is okay, she just doesn't remember anything of that day or what happens after, 30 seconds after she doesn't know what happened, in other words if you walk in and then left she wouldn't be able to tell if you was there, dr's think it'll get better as she heals, frustrating for her as she asks the same questions over and over not knowing she already did. She still has one more blockage around 60% that they have to eval, but if everything checks out she might come home tomorrow, fingers crossed, seems early but who knows.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-18-2021, 02:59 AM   #22752

Coffee is cooling in cup. 30° with light snow this morning. Heading to 34° with snow accumulation up to 5". Got tires mounted on new Mule wheels at local tire shop. Brought them installed and installed on Mule. One of the old steel wheels must have been out of round. With new wheels Mule runs very smooth. Sassy has been having upset stomach problems problems lately. Took her to vet yesterday. Put her on a bland diet and some meds for 2 weeks. Hope that fixes her problem.
Cranes have been gone from my place for a couple of weeks. Warm weather brought them back.

Terry, good news on Eleanor's recovery. Sending special prayers for her continued recovery. You did good on CPR. Not sure I could keep it up for 20 minutes.

Everyone stay healthy and safe.

Good Morning All.
Old 12-18-2021, 04:57 AM   #22753

Looking at some red sky out over the Atlantic , arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !
Hope she's a DUD.

I'm circulating a petition to bulldoze Cape Cod into the sea........

That way the Gulf Stream will rub up against East Coast Alaska and turn ALL the "deposits" into rain.

OK , but will you sign the petition anyway ?

Old 12-18-2021, 05:19 AM   #22754

Terry,

Our prayers with you & Eleanor. They can dobajazing things now days. Lynhe
beamisll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 05:25 AM   #22755

Terry,

It's a good thing you knew CPR. She would not be here otherwise. Must have been nerve racking afterwards.
The memory loss will get better. Your biggest problem may be her wanting to go back to work instead of taking the time to heal. She really needs that time.
How are you doing? Lynne
Old 12-18-2021, 07:17 AM   #22756

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Hi Lynne, Thank you, she's not a setter, it will be hard, LOL I'm doing okay, no problems there
Old 12-18-2021, 06:08 PM   #22757

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Okay guys, Eleanor is home! Got a long road ahead but I believe she can do it, Dr's can't believe how far she has come in such a short time.
Old 12-18-2021, 06:53 PM   #22758

Gulf Streamers Club
Thanks for sharing this good news about Eleanor. We are praying for the best outcome for all of you.

ron and pebbles
ronspradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 07:47 PM   #22759
cwk

American Coach Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Terry,
Great News!!!

Continuing prayers for both you and Eleanor.
cwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 09:18 PM   #22760

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Good Morning Everyone! Coffee is very good today!

Terry, that is very good news! Continued prayers!:flowe rs:

Had a nice talk with Sally and Bobby this morning! Sally is off all her med's, and feeling very good! Bobby has been working in his garage, insulating, finishing the walls, and keeping active! It was so good to hear from them both!

Jira and I went and picked up our truck from the Ceramic Coating Detailer yesterday, and all I can say is, Wow!
It came out way better than i thought it would, after all, it is a 2005, so exaptation's were hopeful! Cost was around $400 U.S.
Also forgot to post the pic of the back of the plates i bought the other day, like that they say Lampang on them!

Everyone in the cold country stay warm, and everyone in the warm, stay cool!
Rail!
Old 12-18-2021, 09:19 PM   #22761

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Here are the pictures! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211218_131027105_HDR.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	351781Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211218_131042726_HDR.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	351782Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211218_131125338_HDR.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	351783Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211218_131010771.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	351784Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211218_135951212.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	351785
Old 12-19-2021, 03:02 AM   #22762

Drinking first cup of coffee. 27° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 32° with partly cloudy skies. Yesterday was a conserve energy day. It went so well. I think I will give it another try today. Sassy is doing better.
Woodpeckers have been very active lately.

Terry, good news that Eleanor is home. Special prayers for her continued recovery.

Rail, car looks good.

Popeye, why not bulldoze the whole East Coast so it is closer to Detroit. Well maybe Buffalo.

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:50 AM   #22763

Good Morning,

Great news Terry! Give her a hug and try not to get too frustrated when she won't rest. Cardiac rehab is a great tool in cardiac recovery. Hopefully she will do that.

Lynne
Old 12-19-2021, 07:29 AM   #22764

Good morning. All things must come to an end. My Carhart beige work jacket for 30+ years met it’s demise yesterday afternoon. It was a fire. Sleeve fire from welding got it.

I know it’s a terrible thing to say but I do believe I love welding as much or even more than before, 50 year romance. At 73 the thrill of watching the puddle should be gone. It’s not. Jacket is, but it went doing what it had always done in the winters.

So now I have the newest version of the same old design and I hope we have some of the same adventures. I even picked up new pair of insulated bib overalls. My concession to age issues is I went with black instead of beige, dribbles, spills, etc. and so on.

Terry and Eleanor, Glenda retired June of 2007. We’ve had some adventures that we would never have had with her continuing to work. There have been some health hiccups, big one being the breast cancer fall/winter of fifteen. That’s when I closed up shop. We’ve had to face our own mortality together various times. But we’re working side by side like always. I like to think it’s less about new chapters and more about the sequel.

Rail, your new truck looks very similar to the Mitsubishi model the group I advised in Haiti rented. I was very impressed with the little truck, 2012, four door small trucks weren’t the thing here in the states then.

30º here this morning with a warm up this week with a Christmas Day forecast of 68º.

Rons, Pebbles and Sassie help us with the puppy issues. We know someday Maysie will be adulted. Cats don’t believe it but then they’re cats.