Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-15-2022, 03:23 AM   #22975

Drinking first cup of coffee. 8° with north wind and clear skies. Heading to 20° wind and mostly sunny skies. WC is -5 with winds. Going to stay that way most of the day. Worked on my second PC yesterday. Got it updated and working like it should. Was going to cleanup my 3 rifes. Could not find magazine for one and sight for other. Very frustrating looking for them. Maybe today will be better. Going to get my Notebook computer updated today. When that is done will get started working on scanning last box of photos I have. Work in neighbors woods is on hold.

Popeye, stay warm.

Orrin, it was a nice cold day. Stayed inside all day.

Everyone stay healthy and safe.

Good Morning All.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-15-2022, 05:10 AM   #22976

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
We're starting a cold snowy week here, -9 this morning -40 wind chill, and 12 to 16 inches of snow predicted for Sunday night, we've had it pretty easy so far so it's been expected, LOL
Old 01-15-2022, 07:55 AM   #22977

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Good morning!!! 2* headed to a high of 12*, but that will be the low for tomorrow morning.

Terry, that snowstorm you are getting just "kinda, sorta" slid around us and up towards you. Sorry. All we got, was a very light dusting and very cold winds.

Popeye, I thought I sent some nice weather, but some thief stole it and substituted a snowstorm.

Had lunch with my motorcycle buds yesterday, but only one showed uo. Was it me, or them?

Grand kids coming over for the day. It'll be a good day.

Keep the shiny side up.
Fitchburg, WI
Orrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 08:19 AM   #22978

Good morning all!

58*, headed for 72*, Overcast day.

Winter wonderland going on up north, was hopefull you all up there would have a warm winter. Not looking that way.

They are expecting some snow at home. Not a usual event for there.

My LED light strip under my awning died a week or 2 ago. Spent pretty much all day yesterday replacing it. Up and down the ladder 2 dozen times. All done.

RonJ,,,, inside would be my plan!

We seem to be taking in 3-4 more RV's per day. I guess some wait into January before leaving home for here. Park is filling up nicely.

Jeep run tomorrow, the Laguna Ridges! If you don't like narrow, high, very thin trails then this would be the ride to sit out. The pictures do not do justice to the situation.

Have a great day all!
Old 01-15-2022, 09:35 AM   #22979

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3010.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	341.7 KB
ID:	353845
Over in Quartzsite my buddy has this jeep to take us for rides in. Fun way to climb mountains.
Eez Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 10:00 AM   #22980

Winnebago Owners Club
Good Morning;
Overcast this morning. Supposed to be a bit cooler today (70's) and then warming into next week. Going to be a lovely week of weather. Not too hot and just warm enough to be comfortable. Going to be comfortable sitting out in the evenings.

Cloudy but weather forecast says 0% chance of rain. Would be nice to get some moisture. Going to be a restful day.

Have a great day.

May your today be better than yesterday.
Old 01-16-2022, 03:25 AM   #22981

Hot coffee gets the day started. 2° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 30° with sunny skies. Got old laptop computer running and updated. Time to put it on the shelf. It is about 10 years old. Was a Windows 8 converted to 10. But it has all the software for my photo scanning. I only have a box or 2 left to scan.It does that project very well. Walked out to mailbox yesterday. Dressed warm. But cold was bitter. My face hurt by the time I got back to house. Going to be another day to stay inside. Will start scanning photos.
Woodpeckers better get all of this feed they want. Squirrels have found a way to get to it.

Gordon, enjoy the warmth.

Moose, jeep rides should be fun.

Llyod, weird storm path. It was northwest of me 3 days ago. Made it all the way to North Florida. Now headed up the east coast. All those in its path stay safe.

Orrin, your motorcycle buddies are getting their bike ready for warm weather.

Terry, enjoy the winter weather.

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.
Old 01-16-2022, 04:33 AM   #22982

0+23 all orb , winds in the teens from several directions , probably all at the same time......
I didn't see how much white devil will make it here but it's only supposed to be for a couple of early am hours before switching to rain....
High temp tomorrow will be ~40 , so lookin' good from my currently frozen seat !

Old 01-16-2022, 07:07 AM   #22983

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Good morning!!! 1* here, headed to 23* and partly cloudy. The more sun we get the better I like it.

Lloyd, I just applied for the AZ 4 Wheelers, thanks for the invite. Good luck on the Laguna Ridges trail. Have fun and stay safe.

Looks like a good day to watch football and see who the Packers will play.

Popeye, I don't think it will be very cold for you but don't let the wind blow you away.

Keep the shiny side up.
Fitchburg, WI
Orrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 08:03 AM   #22984

Good morning all!

53* here, headed for 75*, partly cloudy.

Looks like they have 2-4" of snow back home. Everything is closed. They have no snow removal equiptment. No worries, it will melt in a few days. 27* there at the moment.

Orrin, I approved your membership to the 4 wheelers. Welcome aboard!

RonJ, you got some cold there! Good photo scaning weather.

Terry, I imagine you will get the storm the worst?

Always somewhat nervous about leading the Laguna Ridges trail before hand. It is a really scenic run, however it is in my opinion the most dangerous trail we do. You can do so much more than getting stuck. It is easy to avoid disaster, pay attention, bring an awake co-driver, and follow the advice on how to carve the corners. Had a few near misses on these hills, one already this year that Frank and I had to recover.

Have a great day all!
Old 01-16-2022, 10:02 AM   #22985

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Lloyd, yup roght now they are predicting for us 18+, valleys might change to rain, but up here on the mountain not so much, LOL also saying 40+ wind thats what'll be the kicker, snow drifts up here have socked us in for up to a week in the past, LOL
Old 01-16-2022, 07:14 PM   #22986

Gulf Streamers Club
When did you say you were getting doors on your new side by side?

ron and pebbles
ronspradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 09:10 PM   #22987

Good Morning

3* today. DD had the day off. Rarely has a Sunday off. Her aide took her shopping. Plenty of people in the stores. Getting supplies to hunker down before our foot of snow is to arrive. Furnice runs and then only shuts off for a little while. DH had to go light up the neighbors boiler. Straightened up my closet and dresser. Two contractor bags full of clothes to the donation. Still have some empty shelves in my California closet. Ordered a new set of long johns.Take care, Ann
Sam 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 03:03 AM   #22988

Coffee is done brewing. 16° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 31° with cloudy skies. Got a couple 100 pictures scanned yesterday. Lots of good memories while doing the scanning. Going to spend some time in neighbors woods. We have decided to move second burn pile to a safer place to burn it.
First Full Moon of the new year.

Llyod, ride pictures on FB looked great.

Ann, hope you do not get all that snow.

Terry, 18" and wind. Not a good mix.

Everyone stay safe and healthy.

Good Morning All.