Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-13-2022, 04:27 PM   #23829

Only have time for a Wavey drive by.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-13-2022, 04:34 PM   #23830

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
That's a lot better than a drive by shooting!!!
Fitchburg, WI
Orrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 03:08 AM   #23831

First cup of coffee has been poured. 60° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 82° with partly cloudy skies. Yesterdays trip to the Glenmore Car Museum visit went very well. Good weather and great display of antique cars. Not sure what I will get done today.
Put up a new flag for Flag Day.

Orrin, Happy Birthday.

Frank, son mover his TT off my pad yesterday.

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.
Old 06-14-2022, 07:00 AM   #23832

Good morning!!! 64, headed to 95! Sheesh!!!

Ronj, thanks.

Sorms rolled through yesterday afternoon. Lots of damage just a couple miles north of us. All we got was a sprinkle and thunder in the distance.

Going to hook up the toad and take the MH to storage.
Fitchburg, WI
Old 06-14-2022, 08:59 AM   #23833

Winnebago Owners Club
Good Morning;
Happy Birthday Orrin. Hope you have a great day.

Saw post on the 11 on the Thread Killer thread that Moose had been given two weeks but that was becoming optimistic. Glad we were able to have dinner with them in Yuma last winter. Our plans for a get together this summer will be put on hold.

Caught the cold of the century during our camping outing this weekend. Just getting over it.

Finally getting some rain. So far we the weather station says 30 mm and it is predicted to last until tomorrow night. Happy we got the grass mowed yesterday and I was able to cut all the old canes out of the raspberries.

Got some minor stuff to do on the coach so a day under a steel roof listening to the rain beat on it will be interesting. Coach ran great. Averaged 8.5 on the round trip. This is a reasonable estimate as is was calm and some elevation changes.

Happy to hear Lloyd is starting to move about. Hope recovery is complete. Going to take a while. Probably would be a faster recovery if you were able to stop moving it but that would be difficult. Probably the worst part for him is the inactivity.

Ordered tires for the coach and stacker. Should be here by Friday.

Have a great day.

May the best of your today be the worst of your tomorrow,
Old 06-14-2022, 05:14 PM   #23834

Good morning

Came home Tuesday evening. Thought it would be easier for my Wednesday Dentist apt. Wednesday. Wednesday is predicted to be90* and high humidity. Possible storms on Thursday. May stay home an extra day. Camping is going good except Television reception and call service are crummy. Next year I need to book nine months to the day and get a site closer to the office. Not looking forward to novocaine and getting my cavity fixed. Haven't met anyone that loves to visit the Dentist. If you don't take care of your self than no one else will.
Sam 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 07:48 PM   #23835

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Well was at the top of Smokey Mountain National park today. It was nicely cooler than down in Pigeon Forge where it was in the mid 90's and humid.
They certainly have a divers assortments of entertainment venues around hear.
I have some discount coupons for Goat Coasters at Goats on the roof if anyone needs them.
Bill
WILDEBILL308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 10:25 PM   #23836

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Good Morning Everyone! Coffee is good today!

Happy Birthday, Orrin!

We just got back home from a trip to see the vampire nurses, and then to see the Dr's, all good news! Had a nice talk with my CLL Dr. about a few things, one was a new vaccine for lung health, a one time shot that will protect your lungs from pneumonia and other lung ailments for older people! I also ask him about using Ivermectin to kill the cancer for the CLL I have? I did 6 months of chemo 2 years ago, and it shrunk the tumors by 60%, but i really don't want to go thru that again to kill it the rest of the way! I told him i was willing to try the Ivermectin to see if it will work for me! So he agreed and ordered me 2 months worth, and we will monitor with blood work once a month and see? What the heck, at least I will be free from worms! And our insurance paid for it 100%
Also my PSA is the same, 0.14, so the prostrate cancer is still in remission!
I also had to drop off my bridge to my dentist when we got back, as it had a tooth break off it, so it had to be sent to the lab to be fixed! should get it back Friday!
Healing prayers to Lloyd and Deb still, and also to Dennis, (Moose) and his wife Denice!
Everyone have a great day! Rail!
Old 06-15-2022, 03:32 AM   #23837

Enjoying the smell of coffee brewing. 61° with partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 93° with partly cloudy skies. Saw my friend off early yesterday morning. So he could beat the traffic out of Metro Detroit on his way back to Indianapolis. I did a few small projects throughout the day yesterday. Even got a short nap in afternoon. With the warmth forecast today. It will be a mostly inside day.
Caught a photo of yesterdays Strawberry Full Moon in between clouds.

Rail, good news on PSA. My PSA numbers are the same. Thankfully I have not needed any treatment after it jumped up to 7.20 in 2018. I was getting testosterones shots at the time.

Gordon, getting a cold in warm weather is no fun.

Llyod, keep getting better.

Dennis and Denise, prayers for both of you.

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.
Old 06-15-2022, 04:55 AM   #23838

I was up @ 4:30 to do errands before the rush starts and I saw that "moon shot" before it went down and or got super dim as the orb came up !
63+73 all orb till noon then partly cloudy till midnight.
winds <10 ESE swinging around to WSW latah .Humidity in high 50s. The sea be 58 arrrrrrrrrgh , stripers !

Orrin is getting older (like we all are) well , except for me , I'll never grow up , been waiting a long time but 5'4" looks like it till I start shrinking like mom !

Lloyd's ice cream seems to be helping(I think the chocolate is actually health food !)

Rail
Sounds like a plan !

Hoping Moose proves the docs wrong.

And now for today's show.
The all time fave Topo Gigio ("Allo Eddie")

OK Topo missed his train so I called in the Martian Cap to fill his spot in the lineup........

Old 06-15-2022, 06:44 AM   #23839

Good morning!!! 66, headed to 91.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes.

Sorry to read about Dennis "Moose". I too hope that he proves the doctors wrong. Denise is in our thoughts. Gordon, thanks for the update.

Getting ready for our big party on the 18th. All of the kids are coming from all over the country. We will have a house full. Expect about 55 people. We are celebrating my 75th BD, retirement, and Father's Day.

Auction prices last night were crazy high. I went with the new guy to handle my old job to help him get started on the right foot.
Fitchburg, WI
Old 06-15-2022, 07:53 AM   #23840

Winnebago Owners Club
Good Morning;
Had a busy day watching the rain yesterday. Supposed to end about noon today. So far we have a couple inches in the gauge. Some puddles finally starting to form on the driveway.

Sleeping really good with the window slightly open. Can hear the rain on the roof.

Golfing tomorrow. Supposed to be nice.

Continuing to keep busy doing odds and ends. Looking over the coach yesterday found a tab weld had for the generator cover had broken. Going to get it repaired today. Only 4 bolts to remove and about 2" of welding. Going to look at it closer but most likely a poor weld is the cause.

Have a great day.

May the best of your today be the worst of your tomorrow.
Old 06-15-2022, 08:23 PM   #23841

Good Morning

Orin good the have a big birthday bash. I will still be camping on Fathers day. DD has my card for dad. She also purchased two cards. One is from the cats. Told her to get chinese take out. We ended up dumping cricket for our cell phones. They wouldn't give Melissa an itemized bill. She lost out on a sixty dollar reimbursement. Her fiscal person says some other companies do the same thing. Not to smart in my book. Now we both have seperate plans with T-Mobile. DD got a new phone. Her old one is only two years old and in EC condition. She will sell on the internet. I got the senior citizen plan!! Spent the entire afternoon in the Dentist chair. Student was very good..just slow. Had the DR. check me multiple times. Informed me the crown will require three visits. Went to another Walmart and they had many items in stock that I needed. Rail good medical report. Prayers for all those in need. Take Care, Ann
Sam 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 03:07 AM   #23842

Letting first cup of coffee cool. 75° with partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 88° with sunny skies. I did get outside for awhile. Did some trim painting and sharpened blades on mower. But was back inside by 10am to stay cool. Going to be the same today after I get back from grocery shopping.
Keeping guard of the bird house.

Rail, I use Ivermectin to treat Sassy for heartworm.

Gordon, hope generator cover repair went well.

Orrin, enjoy your party. I have to wait until Sunday for my Fathers Day and my birthday.

Ann, hope T Mobile works out for you.

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.