Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-09-2016, 11:38 PM   #1

Great repair place

just picked up our 1991 holiday rambler 1000 from the repair shop. they did a full chassis check, new radiator, new rear brakes, back bearings, cleaned out back differential, replaced water pump, belts and hoses, oil pressure gauge,and misc little things. we were treated like kings and all info was explained to us so it was easily understood(we are new to motorhomes). they were caring and genuine folks. they work on commercial semi's and rv's.
our bill was 4800.00. they gave us all hats and t-shirts with their logo on them, but the best thing is the way we were treated like family.
wes

they are......
imperial truck and rv
5630 imperial way s.w.
Bremerton, wa. 98312
360 674 2196
dozerboy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-10-2016, 08:42 AM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Hi dozerboy01,

Glad you found someone who did a great job for you. It is hard to know if someone will do quality work anymore.

Might want to go to reservice.com and leave a review. People are always looking for a good place and this kind of review would steer someone toward this place.

I wish we lived closer, because I need a good repair person and am having trouble finding one here in MI.
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 01:33 PM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
Thanks Dozer. I was thinking to myself before I read the post that this place is probably far from me.....Well to my surprise it's in my backyard I have been looking for a reliable shop that won't screw me over and that knows RV's. I will be calling them shortly to get me schedule to come in for some brakes and couple other misc items.

Thanks for the referral.
Old 02-10-2016, 05:16 PM   #4

I think that's nice of you to share since word of mouth is important. I wish there was a quality place in the Denver metro area but there isn't, which is shocking given the number of RV owners and dealers here but nobody wants to work on them. They just want to sell them and the shops that are willing to work on the chassis, are not very competent and provide very poor customer service! Oh, but they still charge you top rates!
Inthe70s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 06:22 PM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
InThe70's

Check out RVService.com. They list several RV repair shops in your area with good reviews. Might be worth checking out.
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
repair, ace