Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-08-2016, 03:17 AM   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgmelp View Post
I have a complete set of copies of the original manuals that came with the Holiday Rambler Aluma Lite Class A motor homes (all lengths and chassis configurations). I own a 1990 model but thought this was close enough for me...so, if you have any models from 1989 to 1992 (and perhaps beyond?), this might be the manual you need!

I borrowed another owners set of manuals (cost me a six pack) and had the whole set reproduced at Office Depot, in duplicate, in case another hapless owner found him or herself the proud owners of one of these rigs with no idea how to operate it.

If your interested, let me know...I would like to recoup half the cost of the reproduction (its over 300 pages and includes a large 3 ring binder to hold it all).

David
Do you still have a copy available? Just bought RV and can use all the help I can get
Coleml1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-20-2016, 08:38 PM   #114

Vintage RV Owners Club
Smile Manual for Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE 36 + Banks System

I have the manual for our coach described above. I have digitized it and would be glad to send the digitized version to anyone who might need it. I have the trusty old 7.5L V8 - By the way I have installed the Banks Exhaust, Banks Intake and the Banks Transmission controller on our RV. The performance change was incredible!
Sigurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 07:16 AM   #115

1997 Allegra Star Motorhomr

Looking to find owners manual for
1997 Allegra Star Motorhome .
linda o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 06:56 PM   #116

Still have the manuals??

Quote:
I have a complete set of copies of the original manuals that came with the Holiday Rambler Aluma Lite Class A motor homes (all lengths and chassis configurations). I own a 1990 model but thought this was close enough for me...so, if you have any models from 1989 to 1992 (and perhaps beyond?), this might be the manual you need!

I borrowed another owners set of manuals (cost me a six pack) and had the whole set reproduced at Office Depot, in duplicate, in case another hapless owner found him or herself the proud owners of one of these rigs with no idea how to operate it.

If your interested, let me know...I would like to recoup half the cost of the reproduction (its over 300 pages and includes a large 3 ring binder to hold it all).

David
Yep its 6 years later.. Don't perhaps still have the manuals???
insomniak69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 10:28 AM   #117

I have a 27.5' 1984 cross country by sports coach. could us any links to manuals or anything related. its on a chevy p30 ? frame. haveing dual fuel tank guage not reading. the heater and ac goofed up. cant get the ac to come out. ac works but ony get heat. some thing in the dash switching or ??? Has a 454 engine in really great state.
Thanks for any help....
harleyjim1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 06:58 PM   #118

Quote:

David
I am in need of an owner manual for a 1991 crown imperial. What would the cost be for it a shipping? I live in Conroe TX.
91_crown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 06:07 AM   #119

1979 REAL LITE by JUNO

Anyone familiar with a 1979 Real Lite travel trailer by Juno Industries, Cassopolis, Mi.? Pictures attached. On later models they lowered the front roof line and changed the graphics. Other than that they were the same. Searching for the original style and info from other owners.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	real lite brochure 008.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	158439   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170223_0002.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	281.1 KB
ID:	158440  

STRONGLAND1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 07:02 PM   #120

91 crown imperial

Does anyone have or know where I can find an owner's manual for a 1991 Holiday Rambler Crown Imperial 35ft I think a ford 460 engine?
91_crown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:35 PM   #121

I am in need for a 1973 Holiday Rambler owner's manual. Anybody have any links or any idea of how I can come about getting one?
grajczyk1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 08:58 PM   #122

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Does Any One Know Where I Could Find A Owners Manual For A 1986 Holiday Rambler Aluma Lite XL Travel Trailer
Pat86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 10:58 AM   #123

Smile flgbman

Looking for the wiring diagram for a 2005 Holiday Rambler Vacationer on a w24 chassis
flgbman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 10:22 PM   #124

Hi to all RVers! Looking for info and manuals for 1971 Supreme 2200 Motor Coach with 413 engine. Thanks so much, Gary
gary2200Supr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 09:20 AM   #125

Hi again to all Vintage RVers. Well, after many hours on the phone and on the internet...I have not found any good news. My 1971 Superior 2200 (22 foot) Motor Coach (with Dodge 413 engine, 727 trans and frame) made by Supreme Mfg. ended 1979 with no one taking over the company. There are no after market parts. There are no manuals or diagrams available. I supposedly have an "Obsolete" piece of equipment that should not be bothered with. So according to Vintage RV Mechanics and their managers and even Dodge regarding running gear, tranny and engine, they would have to tear down my whole rig, measure any parts that were not acceptable and try to retro fit from parts that were not designed for it and then they couldn't tell me if it would work.
I just wanted to make my rig road worthy by knowing I could update it my self.
Being it has bad brakes, that means I take the whole axle out and hope that I don't need hubs. Tranny is slipping. Needs all rubber mounts, rubber bushings and wiring. I have had this rig since 2010.
Anything over 20 years of age is considered out of date equipment. I am so frustrated.
I am going to put this rig aside for now till it gets INDOORS as a winter project.
I have another motor home to fix that I bought in 2012. This is a "Vintage" 1986 Kountry Aire, 35' with Chevy Chasis and 454 engine. The reason we parked this was the tag axle, rubber mounts, bushings, brackets, shocks, etc wore out so shift/sway was ruining tires and damaging frame. We didn't have funds or time to fix. But now I found $3K in parts that should fix this with some added metal and lots of welding, lots of muscle and my two new 22 ton air floor jacks and six 6 ton jacks stands. Oh ya, now 8 new 10 ply tires and AC repair. I have diagrams for this rig with a complete history of maintenance.
I have one week to complete all these repairs and updates before we start our big trip.
We need lots of good thoughts coming my way!
gary2200Supr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 04:12 PM   #126

Manuals

Quote:

David
Hi

Will the manual cover also the 1988 model ?
thorekib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manual