Originally Posted by TomBr
I would think very few rv’s had water pipes running through the roof area. They were all down low on my 95 Coachmen and 99 Airstream. Where is the water coming out?
This^^ is where to start, IMO. Very likely no plumbing in the ceiling, but a leak in a pipe that is in a wall or chase that has an opening to the ceiling could spray into the area and drip down.
A few questions,
1. Exactly where is the leak in the ceiling, relative to the side walls, room separations, or fixtures?
2. Does the pump run continually even if all faucets are off?
3. How soon after the pump is on does the leak begin?
4. Is there a leak even if no faucets are on but the pump is running?
5. How soon after pump is off does the leak stop?
6. Is there a leak when you are on city water?