Originally Posted by Vectraguy
Was it over a rubber roof or fiberglass?
From Henry Product brochure:
Coating can be used on many different commercial or residential roof substrates to reflect the sun's heat and UV rays, as well as to help seal and protect the surface. It works well on low slope roofs and is suitable for pitched roofs. Acceptable roof types include:
• Aged asphalt roofs – including Built-Up Roofing (BUR) and Modified Bitumen (MB)
• Aged single-ply and rubber roofs, including TPO, EPDM, PVC, and Hypalon® roofs
• Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) roofs
• Metal roofs
• Concrete roofs
• Recoating previously coated roofs
• RV, trailer, and mobile home roofs
Not recommended over shingles of any kind.
Mine was over truck bed coating I had tried, which now I do not recommend, at first it was great, but over time it began to leak... Oh the original was rubber.