Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-05-2013, 12:06 PM   #15

Monaco Owners Club
Thor Owners Club
Oxygenics is the way to go....CW had them on sale for under $30...not the easy turn on/off but you twist one and it sort of stops the water flow...without turning off the shower....
lenkerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-05-2013, 12:14 PM   #16

Country Coach Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
I put the Oxygenics shower head in the MH as well as the house. Wife and I like it better than others due to it's higher pressure.
Mr_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:30 PM   #17

Texas Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Oxygenics Body Spa Handheld Shower Kit, Brushed Nickel - Amazon.com

I have two of these, one in the MH, and one in the house.

Am very happy with them both. It somehow makes the pressure seem so much higher than it actually is and they use very little water, don't know the specs, but something around 1.5 gpm.

Oxygenics has a lifetime warranty on their products. I had one that I disconnected from the MH and installed in my house shower began to dribble after a few months. I called Oxygenics, sent them a picture of the unit, three days later, a new replacement was delivered to the front door.

Excellent customer service and a lifetime warranty is next to impossible to find these days.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:38 PM   #18

Alpine Owners Club
Our coach came with a Moen residential shower head with the same pulse feature that Oxygenics uses, I got an Oxygenics to see what all the enthusiasm was about, significant step down in overall performance, significant step up in water savings. What I do is put the residential head on if camping with hookups, and the Oxy' unit if dry camping. Since we dry camp 75% of the time it was a good investment.

My Lance came with the $2 plastic fantastic shower head that many trailers/campers come with from the factory, got an Oxygenics for it also and it's a 1000% improvement. It stays in all the time.
daveshan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:20 AM   #19

Were a fan of the Oxygenics shower head - but beware the newer models aren't built the the std of the older ones. You will need to replace the hose (which is cheap plastic that is painted to look like metal) and you should plan on purchasig a quick shut off valve as well. We put one in our stick house and have found that one you dial in the proper air/water flow we can take a shower using nothing but hot water (don't even turn on the cold water) which saves quite a bit of water.
ksg5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:16 AM   #20

This is what I use.
2-in-1 Convertible Showerhead in White-4080 at The Home Depot

But I do not use the shower head, only the hose and sprayer. I have only a 40 gallon tank and I try to conserve as much water as I can. I rarely am hooked up to a pressurized water system. This sprayer is much like the one on a back of a kitchen sink. You have to squeeze the handle to get water so there is no dripping and no waste. (Military type shower)
Old 02-11-2013, 05:57 AM   #21

Damon Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
We love the Oxyenics alot, we bought one to replace the shower head in our home.

Tags
shower