Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Canada Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-30-2008, 12:05 PM   #1

Does anyone know of websites for ordering rv items(any kind-like stuff Camping world sells) but here in Canada? have a friend asking me this, and since we spend 5 months in Arizona in the winter(and usually stop at Camping World and others) I really didn't know the answer. The person wants to save the customs/duty/and shipping from the US.Walmart was suggested, but our area here in Ontario-wal-mart has a 6' section of -"not much", especially all the cutie items we don't need but want for the trailer! You all know what I mean..thanks for any help. Dona

2004 F350/6.0L/turbodiesel/crew-Open Road 359RL3-S5 (2010'Dodge ram 3500 Mega on order)
Dona and Elvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-30-2008, 12:05 PM   #2

Does anyone know of websites for ordering rv items(any kind-like stuff Camping world sells) but here in Canada? have a friend asking me this, and since we spend 5 months in Arizona in the winter(and usually stop at Camping World and others) I really didn't know the answer. The person wants to save the customs/duty/and shipping from the US.Walmart was suggested, but our area here in Ontario-wal-mart has a 6' section of -"not much", especially all the cutie items we don't need but want for the trailer! You all know what I mean..thanks for any help. Dona

2004 F350/6.0L/turbodiesel/crew-Open Road 359RL3-S5 (2010'Dodge ram 3500 Mega on order)
Old 06-30-2008, 02:47 PM   #3

Dona and Elvin; how are you both, did you enjoy your winter in AZ? We're headed back again this coming winter.
To answer your query, we just spent a weekend at the Toronto North KOA at the corner of Hwy 89 and Hwy 400 and visited the RV Wharehose dealership next door to the park and they have set up a nice store and put out a 65 page catalogue of RV accessories.

www.thervwarehouseinc.com click on the "parts" box and then click on the "on-line catalogue" highlight and you're in!

email: parts@thervwharehouseinc.com

toll free# 1 877 421-4600
Old 06-30-2008, 04:29 PM   #4

we had a great winter in Brenda..only got down your way about twice. Yes, we are going back, will probably leave a week earlier in Oct. this year..need some warm weather..and I will not take prohibited FOOD items. Will just stop at the Wally world in auburn..so watch out, it could be your turn at the border! hope not!!! I have been over to rv warehouse, just didn't think of them as having a catalog..thanks for the suggestion..will pass it on.
Dona

Old 07-12-2008, 04:51 PM   #5

RVTV advertises for rvtoyshop

03 Ram 3500, CTD, Crew Cab, 4X4, DRW, 6 spd, pacbrake, aFe stage 1 mega cannon with Torq tube.
The Big Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:31 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Kid View Post
RVTV advertises for rvtoyshop
Hi there,
Are they selling rv accessories/parts like RVupgrade.com in states or just selling books?. Can't find their parts catalogue.Please help.
MARANATHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:50 PM   #7

Canadian rv parts catalog

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstark View Post
Dona and Elvin; how are you both, did you enjoy your winter in AZ? We're headed back again this coming winter.
To answer your query, we just spent a weekend at the Toronto North KOA at the corner of Hwy 89 and Hwy 400 and visited the RV Wharehose dealership next door to the park and they have set up a nice store and put out a 65 page catalogue of RV accessories.

www.thervwarehouseinc.com click on the "parts" box and then click on the "on-line catalogue" highlight and you're in!

email: parts@thervwharehouseinc.com

toll free# 1 877 421-4600
Hi there,
I for one is looking for canadian parts catalogue of a particular store. I noticed the catalogue that they are using is a general catalogue of all rv store in canada and the price is wow, double the american price. I was so excited to open the link that you gave but to my dismay, it's still the same catalogue for all rv store all over canada, no matter where you go. I don't understand, why canadian rv store doesn't have their own catalogue unlike usa. I don't mind to buy from that canadian catalogue if the price is reasonable. This is just my opinion. Thanks.
MARANATHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:09 PM   #8

Fleetwood Owners Club
I have looked at this online catalogue before. It maybe OK for some smaller items but I have found even with duty, shipping and the conversion rate it is better to order in from the USA. I would love to buy Canadian but when the prices are so unrealistic when compared to US prices why would I pay a 100% premium with my hard earned money. The Brake Buddy Advantage is priced more than 2 times what I paid in total for the same right to my door.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:06 AM   #9

CW in Syracuse

Went there last year and the guy at the counter mentioned that some canadian dealerships come to the store and buy small items to resell in Canada.

I believe them when I saw the small plastic foldable table at $21 CDN + 13% taxes at a canadian store and was 7.99 at CW.

As for the catalogue, they use Coast Distribution.

Here is a trick.

Using my dealership catalogue as example:

"http://www.go-rv.com/coast/do/catalo...?dealerId=1944"

Change the ID number and it refers you to another dealer (ie 1945 is in BC)

Here is the general link for Coast:

http://www.coastdistribution.com/Products.aspx

As you can see, all from the same place (in majority)
Old 06-24-2009, 09:31 AM   #10

Thumbs up RV parts

Hallo all.

I like this web-site for parts, prices and information on how to!
www.rv-partsplus.com

Regards,