Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Canada Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-22-2006, 04:45 AM   #1

Morning Brad, has IRV2 changed any settings? All my text sizes have gotten smaller, I checked my computer settings and they are the same. Plus some text is faded in color.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-22-2006, 04:45 AM   #2

Morning Brad, has IRV2 changed any settings? All my text sizes have gotten smaller, I checked my computer settings and they are the same. Plus some text is faded in color.
Old 10-22-2006, 06:01 AM   #3

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Novi:
Morning Brad, has IRV2 changed any settings? All my text sizes have gotten smaller, I checked my computer settings and they are the same. Plus some text is faded in color. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you have a birthday between the last time you were online and this one?? One year can make a diference..

2004 Keystone Sprinter LA 292FWRLS
Skip298 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 06:44 AM   #4

Nothing here is changed for me, meaning IRV2.

Nothing here has changed, meaning Newfoundland, it's still raining, windy, wet, not fit.

Wishing it were:

Little Kopit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 07:32 AM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Vintage RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Sounds like you accidently changed something in your settings for the screen resolution. Might start there...IRV2 looks the same to me as it has in the past.

Ken
Old 10-22-2006, 07:44 AM   #6

Afternoon Novi, Just home now and noticed your question. My screen looks the same. As Ken said, maybe you accidently touched something.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Did you have a birthday between the last time you were online and this one??
</div></BLOCKQUOTE> lol Skip....so thats what makes me vision all fuzzy and Yes LK still raining here too.....

2007 GMC Duramax/Allison 6 spd SLT Crew
brad03ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 08:13 AM   #7

Thanks for the response's. It must be at my end although so far I can't find anything a miss. I'll keep looking because somethings funny. And no Skip, it was not my birthday
Old 10-22-2006, 08:31 AM   #8

Well that wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. The problem turned out to be in the text size setting, under "view" in the tool bar at the top. I'll bet my grandson who is 31/2 somehow got in there and changed it to the smallest text setting. MAN!! you got to watch those little guys every second! Anyway problem solved, they should all be so easy.
Old 10-22-2006, 09:01 AM   #9
Administrator Emeritus

Glad you found the solution to the issue, good luck on your "end" from it happening again...

As always, THANKS for supporting iRV2!
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 03:17 PM   #10

Hi Novi And all My other friends in the cool Ontario fall...We are still camping at the Pinery Park I had to come to the crib. For a friend needs a ride to London for a treatment and We are the ride.Any one going to the park this week? stop by if You do #458 Glad to See and meet new folks.I will have a fire going If and I say if the rain will let Me.I drop off the Lady for the week and after a little side trips in London back to the park..Looking for the lap top at the puttuter store and a check on a few things at the trailer shop also but all aside all has been fun so far and the new Motor Home is working out great I have been Molly profing it! She watches My every move and is a very smart critter..But We are winning She has adjusted well not makeing any messes any where so I think She likes the new House She got behind the sofa from the top or back and even She had a hard time getting back out so I think She will stay out of there now..We enjoy the pet but they keep You hopping as to there next move..LOL Bushman
Old 10-22-2006, 03:42 PM   #11

Hey Bushman glad to here all is going well. Yeah the rain!! It started raining the end of Aug. and hasn't stopped much since. I've had enough already!! Good to hear the new rig is working out well. I'll bet Molly has found all sorts of new things to explore. Take care.
Old 10-22-2006, 04:06 PM   #12

Hello to all and Hi Novi! we are packed and fuelled up so we leave on tuesday morning for Arizona..leaving earlier this year than in the past, and its still cold here in shelburne..if we have to leave any earlier in the fall we may as well move down there..!LOL. Novi-hope you and the Mrs. have a great winter here and a safe trip to Florida..I'm ready for some sunshine and NO rain..! Dona

2004 F350/6.0L/turbodiesel/crew-Open Road 359RL3-S5 (2010'Dodge ram 3500 Mega on order)
Dona and Elvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 04:07 PM   #13

Hey John...ditto what Novi said LOL. I was begining to think You flew the coop on us.
So did you in fact get a lap top? Keep us tuned in..... :thumb

Old 10-22-2006, 04:13 PM   #14

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">we are packed and fuelled up so we leave on tuesday morning </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hello Dona and Elvin. Have a safe and enjoyable trip. Don't forget to let us know how things are going down there.