Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Canada Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-08-2007, 03:00 AM   #197

The average person will spend two weeks over their lifetime waiting for the traffic light to change

More than 2500 left handed people are killed every year from using right handed products

It is estimated that at any one time, 0.7% of the world's population are drunk

2007 GMC Duramax/Allison 6 spd SLT Crew
brad03ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-08-2007, 03:13 AM   #198

Brad, tools have been the bane of lefties existence for all of human existence (after all being tool users is one of the defining elements of what is human) Reading and computers makes life easier for lefties. Many very brilliant people are mentioned as lefties. Well, you know I have wondered whether they don't take up less physical pursuits because it's easier on the left-handedness.

{{I'm a righty, but I associate with numerous lefties}}

Little Kopit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 04:36 AM   #199

Although not true, in days gone by, being left handed was associated with being "retarded"....hope Mom dosen't see this...

Old 08-08-2007, 04:43 AM   #200

Also, gauche or rude, crude, etc. No doubt lack of physical dexterity with right-handed tools contributed to those labels.

Old 08-08-2007, 06:57 AM   #201

Quote:
Originally posted by brad03ca:
Heres a pic of one of my new neighbours. This family is doing a superb job of keeping the skunks away.

So, have you glimpsed this neighbor of late?

Old 08-08-2007, 12:20 PM   #202

Haven't seen them for two days now. Maybe the heat and humidity are keeping them indoors...LOL

When we saw them last on Monday, three of them battled for a few scraps we put out. Never seen anything like that before.

Old 08-08-2007, 03:18 PM   #203

Lest I jump to quickly to the wrong conclusion, I just about ran out the door when I read the above post.

Whom were you putting the scraps out for????????????

http://www.hsus.org/wildlife/urban_wildlife_our_wild_ne...o_feed_wildlife.html

Remember how unhappy I was when I had that fox at my back door in the early spring? Remember how I talked to our provincial Wildlife people & they suggested that somebody was probably feeding it because they didn't know any better. That provincial employee could already tell I am lined up with them and can readily see the dangers of feeding wild animals.

Have you talked with people who worked in this area?

Ok, I shall cease and desist lest in the words of your motto, I cut my own throat.

Old 08-09-2007, 02:58 AM   #204

A great photo I have been seeing a few mink but can't get a photo as they are to far for My set up .Bushman
Old 08-09-2007, 03:33 AM   #205

There is at least three around. They're actually as bold as house pets.

Old 08-09-2007, 03:37 AM   #206

As the article I posted in that links says, one of the dangers is that wild animals lose their wariness with humans.

Unless, we really understand these wild animals to encourage them is to borrow trouble home. Not good, opposite of good, in fact.

????
Old 08-09-2007, 11:24 AM   #207

Joyce insists on feeding the birds and hummingbirds..she throws scraps out for the rabbits... our neighbours have told her that she is flirting with trouble...Bears...we have yet to see one..she wants me to put in a small pond for her flowers etc..the neighbour came over with pics..two years ago her pond was the personal bathtub of a mother bear and two cubs...it isnt safe..she will have to do it herself...

2004 Keystone Sprinter LA 292FWRLS
Skip298 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 12:16 PM   #208

I made our pond to encourage wildlife to visit our yard. No bears though..LOL . We too have put food out for rabbits, birds, squirrels etc. but were unprepared for the latest neighbourhood residents. Seems fox like bird feed and assorted varieties of bread which we put out for the squirrels.

Old 08-11-2007, 12:56 AM   #209

Lyndon Johnson's First Family all had initials LBJ. Lyndon Baines Johnson, Lady Bird Johnson, Linda Bird Johnson and Lucy Baines Johnson. And his dog, Little Beagle Johnson

Old 08-11-2007, 01:24 AM   #210

Having lived in D.C. for 9 + years, 17.5 to almost 27 and having my wedding day 366 days after one of the daughters in the same "Cathedral", that's just common as church mice info. One of those curiosities that made you really wonder about the idiosyncrasies of otherwise intelligent people. I always thought it was the President who was responsible for that stuff.