Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Northwest Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-16-2015, 01:42 PM   #1

Reputable dealer(s) in the Seattle to Portland area

Starting my search for a good used class A. I prefer ad DP but I only have $50k to spend. I am looking in the 1999-2007 range. I can find a lot of coaches out of state and many from two specific dealers that these forums say to stay away from at all costs. Any Northwesterners have a recommendation for a decent dealer in our area that has a decent inventory. I appreciate the help

David
EMDF9A is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-16-2015, 06:07 PM   #2

We are very happy with Roy Robinson. We bought our 2004 A there c at a fair price. They v were very thorough on the PDI and offered follow up service. We just went back and bought a used CRV and are scheduled to have them install the t ow stuff. Very knowledgeable and competitive and they have been in business for 60 some years.
coupevilleDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 09:45 AM   #3
vod

Funtime Rv in Tualatin, OR. Best buying experience I have ever had.
vod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 02:30 PM   #4

A friend speaks very highly of Roberson RV in Salem.Roberson RV, New and Used RV Dealer Portland | Salem, Oregon
Old 08-12-2015, 02:34 PM   #5

Country Coach Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
We delt with one in Fife when we ordered our '02 DSDP. Owners first name was Sam. I would never deal with them again but that dealership is out of business now so I don't know where he is now. Sam doesn't have a good reputation even down in Junction City/Coburg area!
Mr_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 05:15 PM   #6

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Just bought my 2016 minnnie winnie 22R form Roy Robinson RV in Marysville WA, Steve Donley, very low key key salesman and would buy form him and Roy Robinson RV again.
Old 08-16-2015, 10:09 PM   #7

Country Coach Owners Club
I suggest you expand your search into the Junction City/Eugene,OR area. Our friends got a great deal on an Allegro Bus from here RVs for Sale in Eugene Oregon | Motorhomes, Campers, Travel Trailers & Fifth Wheels
Old 08-27-2015, 09:53 PM   #8

Newmar Owners Club
I really liked Roy Robinson in Marysville. Had we went with Winnebago, I would have been happy to buy from them.

Guaranty in Junction City were nice also, and they have TONs of inventory. Unfortunately, they were not even close to competitive on price, or we might have bought there.
Vacay Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 07:35 PM   #9

Forest River Owners Club
I'll chime in with a positive for Roy Robinson RV in Marysville, especially the service and parts department.
Bob55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 07:54 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vod View Post
X2 - Worked with Jim Hubbard.
DRKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 05:12 PM   #11

I noticed no one mentioned Poulsbo RV. Does anyone have something positive to say about them? They carry some good brands but I've never dealt with them.
The dealer we bought our Suncruiser from was great but sadly, they closed down.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:05 PM   #12

Forest River Owners Club
We bought ours through the Auburn Poulsbo after seeing the coach at the spring Monroe RV show, Jim Renzo was our sales rep. Can't say enough positive about him! He brought it to our house so my DW could tour it (she's "mobility limited"), shuttled me down to pick it up, awesome customer service!

Service on the other hand......had to get the rig serviced due to leaking front jacks and decided to use the Everett location since we live in Marysville. The repair took three plus weeks, not a surprise when locating parts from the factory for a 2002 Southwind. I had to call twice for a status update, because the first time I called the service rep I had checked it in with wasn't in for the day. When I asked if someone else could check on it, I was told that "No, you'll have to call back tomorrow." When I asked if she was sure, she said yes, I had to call back the next day when **** was back.

Second call the next day, the coach was ready to go, when could I come in to pick it up......we agreed on 1:00 the next day, and I thought all was well. I took a half day off of work, and when I arrived at the agreed time, I was asked: "Why are you here now? Didn't **** tell you we don't deliver serviced rigs between 1:00 and 2:00?" When I said that 1:00 was the agreed time, he said he'd see what he could do, if he could pull it over he would. An hour later he still hadn't moved from his chair, and told me that the people that move the rigs around should be back any time soon. 2:30 came and went, rigs were being moved around and mine wasn't. Finally brought up about about 2:45, and when I asked if I could test the front jacks out, I was told I didn't need to, they were new....I tested them anyway.

Long story short, I'd buy through Jim again in a heartbeat but will probably never visit their service department again, at least at the Everett location.
Bob55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 07:47 PM   #13

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I bought a NEW 5th wheel from Poulsbo and paid a deposit on it until it could be delivered. Upon doing the PDI I notice the hitch box on the trailer was damaged, in my opinion quite a bit of damage, enough to have what I thought might have done damage to the frame of the trailer in areas that were not visible to the eye, underneath the skin of the trailer.

I asked for a like model and year to replace it or refund my deposit or I would move on. They would not do either. They agreed it had been dropped from a fork lift as they were moving it about the lot but had been repaired and was good as new, in their opinion.

I had to get legal help and after a battle they finally refunded my deposit.

Buyer beware!!
Old 09-01-2015, 08:40 PM   #14

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by vod View Post

Son and Daughter in law bought their class C there. Small dealer with excellent service.
bdpreece is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dealer