Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > North Central Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 02-13-2020, 04:59 PM   #1

2014 Forza 38R

Hey do we have any Forza owners In Ohio. I’m waiting on warmer weather so that I can get started on the maintenance and getting it ready for summer. Remember spring is right around the corner
Forzatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-20-2020, 04:32 PM   #2

Hmm, up for one week, no one has replied so must not be any Forza’s in Ohio. I must be the only one. That’s OK, I’ll run into somebody out there. Last year I did meet someone at my home park in Myrtle Beach with a 34 ft. Forza. He was only there for about two days and the most unhappy camper I’ve ever seen. He did not like my home park because the sites were too narrow and he had a hard time backing into his site. He also complained that the sites didn’t have much grass, mostly sand. The back half of my home park does have lush, grassy sites but they belong to lot owners who water their grass all the time. Oh well you can’t please them all.
Forzatm is offline   Reply With Quote