Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > South Central Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 05-02-2005, 03:24 AM   #1

Texas Boomers Club
This past weekend we spent a wonderful weekend with the Bowens and Simmons at a new RV Resort right here in Houston! This place is first class all the way around and many plans for future improvments! It's the perfect weekend getaway place!

We'd like to take the opportunity to introduce you to RAYFORD CROSSING RV RESORT by having our <span class="ev_code_RED">first Houston Area Boomer Gathering</span> in two weeks!

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">We don't want to leave out any of our Texas Boomer friends from across the state! If you can head to Houston for the weekend to join us, we'd LOVE to have you! </span>

WHEN:
May 13 – 15

WHERE:
Rayford Crossing RV Resort at the Woodlands
29321 S. Plum Creek Drive
Spring, Texas 77386
www.rayfordcrossing.com

I-45 North – Exit at Rayford Sawdust – east on Rayford Road about 1 ½ miles. Turn right on Geneva Road (this is a small side street with no traffic light at the intersection; however you will see a large sign with Rayford Crossing RV Park/Knights of Columbus Center on the southeast corner). Continue on Geneva Road about ½ mile – at the deadend, turn left on Plum Creek Drive and continue about ½ mile. The RV Resort sign will be on the left.

SITES:
We have 18 sites reserved for the weekend with full use of the amenities of the park. The nightly rate is $19.00 per night IF WE MEET THE 10 RIG MINIMUM FOR THE RALLY! If we have under 10 rigs, the rate will be $25.20 per night

AMENITIES:
Log onto their website for full explanation of amenities – too many to include here! This is a NICE new park that we will all enjoy! Luxury size sites, pet friendly, beautiful bathhouses, heated pool and hot tub, stocked ponds, wi-fi, exercise room, library, game room and a beautiful rec hall facility. The owners and staff are awesome folks and can't wait to meet all the Boomers!

1. Creekmores (Cypress, Tx) 13-15th
2. Simmons (Spring, Tx) 13-15th
3. Bowens (Spring, Tx) 13-15th
4. Rogers (Woodlands, Tx) 13-15th
5. Coffmans (Dickinson, Tx) 13-15th
6. Groves (Big Spring, Tx) 12th - 15th
7. Terrys (Spring, Tx) 13th - 15th
8. Wilsons (Texas City, Tx) 13th - 15th
9. Gardners (San Antonio, Tx) 13th - 15th
10. Elzners (Spring, Tx) 13th - 15th
11. LaPoints (LaPorte, Tx) 13th - 15th
12. Hartleys (Texas City, Tx) 13th - 15th

YA'LL COME ON! We've got 15 more sites!

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">Please note this is a "gathering" and not a Rally! We're out for a relaxing weekend in the pool and hot tub, library or game room! I have NO planned activities for the weekend - just plenty of time to get to know each other and have a great time!</span>

Sandy
National Rally Wagonmaster
Life is sweet when the TEXAS BOOMERS meet!
Madame Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-02-2005, 03:24 AM   #2

Texas Boomers Club
This past weekend we spent a wonderful weekend with the Bowens and Simmons at a new RV Resort right here in Houston! This place is first class all the way around and many plans for future improvments! It's the perfect weekend getaway place!

We'd like to take the opportunity to introduce you to RAYFORD CROSSING RV RESORT by having our <span class="ev_code_RED">first Houston Area Boomer Gathering</span> in two weeks!

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">We don't want to leave out any of our Texas Boomer friends from across the state! If you can head to Houston for the weekend to join us, we'd LOVE to have you! </span>

WHEN:
May 13 – 15

WHERE:
Rayford Crossing RV Resort at the Woodlands
29321 S. Plum Creek Drive
Spring, Texas 77386
www.rayfordcrossing.com

I-45 North – Exit at Rayford Sawdust – east on Rayford Road about 1 ½ miles. Turn right on Geneva Road (this is a small side street with no traffic light at the intersection; however you will see a large sign with Rayford Crossing RV Park/Knights of Columbus Center on the southeast corner). Continue on Geneva Road about ½ mile – at the deadend, turn left on Plum Creek Drive and continue about ½ mile. The RV Resort sign will be on the left.

SITES:
We have 18 sites reserved for the weekend with full use of the amenities of the park. The nightly rate is $19.00 per night IF WE MEET THE 10 RIG MINIMUM FOR THE RALLY! If we have under 10 rigs, the rate will be $25.20 per night

AMENITIES:
Log onto their website for full explanation of amenities – too many to include here! This is a NICE new park that we will all enjoy! Luxury size sites, pet friendly, beautiful bathhouses, heated pool and hot tub, stocked ponds, wi-fi, exercise room, library, game room and a beautiful rec hall facility. The owners and staff are awesome folks and can't wait to meet all the Boomers!

1. Creekmores (Cypress, Tx) 13-15th
2. Simmons (Spring, Tx) 13-15th
3. Bowens (Spring, Tx) 13-15th
4. Rogers (Woodlands, Tx) 13-15th
5. Coffmans (Dickinson, Tx) 13-15th
6. Groves (Big Spring, Tx) 12th - 15th
7. Terrys (Spring, Tx) 13th - 15th
8. Wilsons (Texas City, Tx) 13th - 15th
9. Gardners (San Antonio, Tx) 13th - 15th
10. Elzners (Spring, Tx) 13th - 15th
11. LaPoints (LaPorte, Tx) 13th - 15th
12. Hartleys (Texas City, Tx) 13th - 15th

YA'LL COME ON! We've got 15 more sites!

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">Please note this is a "gathering" and not a Rally! We're out for a relaxing weekend in the pool and hot tub, library or game room! I have NO planned activities for the weekend - just plenty of time to get to know each other and have a great time!</span>

Sandy
Old 05-02-2005, 07:17 AM   #3

Texas Boomers Club
Hi Sandy,

This looks good to me. Would yiou mind if I posted this on our other group's website to see if we can generate some more interest?

Thanks,

Jay
Old 05-02-2005, 03:33 PM   #4

Texas Boomers Club
Jay -

It was good to talk to you on the phone this afternoon and the reply is we would be proud to meet rv'ers from your local group! Texas is big enough to host more than one RV group and many belong to more than one! Just let me know their names, rig type/size and amps needed and I'll get them on the list!

Sandy
Old 05-03-2005, 10:54 AM   #5

Texas Boomers Club
Even though this is sort of a last-minute get-together, I hope some of you Boomers (and prospective Boomers) can join us. This is a really first-class facility - they're doing it right!

Heck, I might even bring an extra can or two of <span class="ev_code_RED">SPAM</span>!!

Rusty
RustyJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 10:58 AM   #6

Wish I could come...
Old 05-03-2005, 11:05 AM   #7

Texas Boomers Club
I wish you could, too....

Rusty
Old 05-03-2005, 11:25 AM   #8

Texas Boomers Club
I can probably use one of my contacts with the highway department to allow another one of those aliens from Ohio to enter Texas. I don't know if you'd need to renew your green card or be dipped, but I'll be glad to check for you Anita.....
Old 05-03-2005, 02:57 PM   #9

Texas Boomers Club
JayC -

She KNOWS if she gets down here that I'll hogtie her and not allow her to go back to Ohio

Ya'll need to really promote all the BENEFITS of living in our great state. She hasn't been able to get out in her rig because it's tooooo cold or tooooo muddy! I keep telling her...why do you think all the snowbirds head for TEXAS between October and May!

Mama Madame Boomer

PS: She is going to be at the Burleson 5th Anniversary party! YEAH!!!
Old 05-03-2005, 04:19 PM   #10

Texas Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Send a message via Yahoo to jdoc
We will be there on the 12th and leave the 15th.
Old 05-04-2005, 03:52 AM   #11

Texas is starting to look better. We had a high of 28 with frost last night..

I just need to go campin y'all..
Old 05-04-2005, 04:54 PM   #12

Texas Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Send a message via Yahoo to jdoc
See if you were here then you could go camping all year long, like we do. Ain't it great.
Old 05-08-2005, 02:13 PM   #13

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Sandy.. Sounds like fun. Please sign us up for May 13-15th as well. Thanks.

Steve & Pat Wilson

06 HR PDQ 40'
crudeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 03:55 PM   #14

Texas Boomers Club
Steve and Pat,

Glad you can join us!! Madame Boomer will get you signed up the next time she checks in. We're looking forward to seeing y'all.

Rusty