Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > South Central Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-21-2005, 12:54 PM   #1

Texas Boomers Club
During our last Rayford Crossing outing some folks mentioned returning to this location for the weekend of July 4. Anybody interested? Maybe if we get ten rigs we could get the rally rate? Donna and I plan on attending since we can't make to Tow. Let me know if you have any interest.
SS
skeetshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-21-2005, 12:54 PM   #2

Texas Boomers Club
During our last Rayford Crossing outing some folks mentioned returning to this location for the weekend of July 4. Anybody interested? Maybe if we get ten rigs we could get the rally rate? Donna and I plan on attending since we can't make to Tow. Let me know if you have any interest.
SS
Old 06-21-2005, 03:18 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Shoot sorry Ted, that we cant make it. Pat and myself are headed to Tow that Thursday night and stayed somewhere along the way, and meet a good friend in Austin for breakfast. I am sure there will be some takers. Hope to see ya guys next time around. We are going to be at Rayfords this weekend.

Steve & Pat Wilson

06 HR PDQ 40'
crudeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 04:01 AM   #4

Texas Boomers Club
Good morning Ted,

I believe that there are several of us that can't make it to Tow that will be there. Stella and I plan to go this coming weekend and leave our trailer there all hooked up and ready to go for the 4th of July weekend.
Old 06-26-2005, 02:05 PM   #5

Texas Boomers Club
We just got back home from the weekend trip to Rayford Crossing and let me tell you, we had a great time. Very relaxing and restful, just laying around the pool and generally hanging out!

We all talked about having some group meals, breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings, and a potluck supper on Saturday evening. Sunday evening, July 3rd, the park is furnishing hamburgers and the stuff with them, so that meal is taken care of.

Looking forward to seeing the ones that can't make it to Tow there.
Old 06-26-2005, 04:17 PM   #6

Hey Jay, Susan told me to let you know that great minds think alike! Seems she had just told me to come in here and make that suggestion to you on maybe having a meal together. Just let us know what you want us to bring.. See Ya'll there. Buddy

05 37U Bounder Diesel
Buddy W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 04:46 PM   #7

Texas Boomers Club
Buddy, you're exactly right, great minds think alike! I forgot to mention in the above post that Jim and Leanne Rigsby hav offered to bring a spiral cut ham for Saturday night's dinner. I guess the rest of us can just bring whatever we want to. Me, I'm gonna bring my appetite and a knife and fork.

See y'all soon!
Old 06-26-2005, 06:16 PM   #8
Texas Hill Country Area Leader

Hey Buddy, I am confused.

I have you reserved for two sites in TOW. What's up?

You were added to the list some time back. Please confirm.

Kris

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Buddy W.:
Hey Jay, Susan told me to let you know that great minds think alike! Seems she had just told me to come in here and make that suggestion to you on maybe having a meal together. Just let us know what you want us to bring.. See Ya'll there. Buddy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kris
ruppr2 (Kris) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 07:12 PM   #9

Sorry Kris: I guess I haven't been paying enough attention to the boards. When I first checked everything was full and you told me to call and get on waiting list. I did and Dixie said she had 2 spots open. I then told her that I would check and get back with her. Which I did not.Sorry just got to thinking that Lake Buchanan on the 4th of July might be a little crowded. If it causes any problems just let me know and I will reimburse you and lost deposits on my account... Good time to all

05 37U Bounder Diesel
Buddy W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 02:09 PM   #10
Texas Hill Country Area Leader

Well, we are sorry you can't make it. But, we will just have to carry on and have a good time anyway.

If anyone knows of any RV friends that would like to come to Tow, please let me know.

Hope to see everyone in Burleson.

Kris

Kris
ruppr2 (Kris) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 02:11 PM   #11

Texas Boomers Club
Jay, we will be there Friday. On Saturday night we are having some friends over to see the campground and our rigWe planned on having dinner with them. If no one objects we could have them join the pot luck. I'll pay any additional expense for them. If its a problem that ok too. Look forward to seeing all on Friday.
Ted and onna
Old 06-27-2005, 03:31 PM   #12

Texas Boomers Club
Jay and Group, Donna and I will get 5 lbs. of brisket from Vernon's BBQ for Saturday's dinner. Our two friends are each bringing a side dish and Donna will make a salad or two. Will that be okay? What time do you think we'll eat? Gwen indicated the campground is hosting some kind of game Saturday night for a $5 anty. We'll want to be done in time to join in the fun.
Old 06-28-2005, 03:37 AM   #13

Texas Boomers Club
Hello SkeetShooter,

It's fine if you want to bring your friends to the meal, we always have tons of food. It sounds good that you want to bring barbecue. We don't have a set time to eat, just whenever everyone wants to get everything together. I haven't heard anything about the campground having a game on Saturday night, but it sounds like fun. Poker maybe?

We'll look forward to seeing everyone there this weekend.
Old 06-29-2005, 04:25 PM   #14

LOL....Well y'all know what we are bringing

Any requests?

Looking forward to seeing all of you this weekend.

2006 Chevy HD Crew Cab
BrownSugar is offline   Reply With Quote