Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > South Central Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2005, 11:34 AM   #15
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
I'm ready to go now...just a bit too early. Why is waiting always the hardest part?
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-28-2005, 05:25 PM   #16
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Well...If you all were like me and working 12+ hrs a day, six days a week, for the last several weeks and probably most of March too, IT WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM! It sure makes the time fly by, April will be here before I know it. Need a week to unwinterize and get things ready but will have to make the best of it. I do believe that I've got my camping costs covered for the year though.

Hang in there!
Old 02-28-2005, 05:39 PM   #17

iRV2 No Limits Club
Hey Tom, I have been working on a plan to finance my camping for the summer, going to stand at the corner by the Red Dog Saloon with a sign that says <span class="ev_code_BLUE">WILL WORK FOR GASOLINE</span> HAHAHAHAHAHA

See yall in the funnies, Warren
Old 02-28-2005, 06:26 PM   #18
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
At the price of diesel, I'll have to put Susan to work for a month to fill up the tank so we can go on April 1.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
Old 03-01-2005, 12:39 PM   #19

Hi Folks,
We are sure getting anxious for the campout
to get here too. If the weather would get
better we'd even go somewhere before then.
Oh and would you guys quit using that 4 letter
word "work" in your post, you are spooking
Heinz . We are sure looking forward
to meeting all of you.
Betty

Missy & Lucy ( goofy Shih Tzu
Old 03-01-2005, 03:07 PM   #20
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Betty, sorry but some of us are not "retireded". If someone with a LOT of money would adopt one or both of us we happily join the ranks.

Ken
Old 03-01-2005, 07:19 PM   #21

Retired! Retired! I have RETIRED 3 times.
Then the bills came in and Theresa said i had to go back to work. haha Diesel, not a problem
for me i just block the truck stop entreance with a 40 foot bus and tell the truckers that i am out of fuel and if they want to get in, they have to get me fuel,Cause i am retired and broke! Works every time. We are like all of you cant wait to meet all of you and have a good time.I really think this is the start of somthing BIG,And May the Lord bless us all and give us a safe trip. I told Warren that if we dont have a good time we will keep doing it till we do.hahaha.
Jerry Theresa and Dog
Old 03-02-2005, 06:55 AM   #22
Texas Boomers Wagonmaster

Thor Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Well I join the ranks of the retarded - oops -retirded - uh - RETIRED on March 19th - my birthday - nobody should have to work past their 65th birthday.

Ifn I wuz still w***ing, we wouldn't be able to come up and meet you fine Okie folks that weekend.

We are really looking forward to it.
Old 03-02-2005, 10:09 AM   #23

iRV2 No Limits Club
AHAHAHAHAHA, I have had REAL FUN twice, can I stop now? Our MH keeps starting its self and the blinker towards Keystone is on, I hafta get out in the cold and turn it off!!! Looks like we may have to dig around under the bed and find our coats for the first of April

See yall in the funnies, Warren
Old 03-03-2005, 02:45 PM   #24
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Boy, they are threating us with a nice weekend here...may have to sneak off somewhere...maybe just camp in the backyard.

Ken
Old 03-03-2005, 05:15 PM   #25
Lee

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Just load that dude up and park at my place Ken. Course there might be some smoke LOL .
Lee

2000 wrangler
Old 03-04-2005, 03:57 AM   #26

Excuse me for butting in ...I just wanted to say that with the nice weather we've been having and the beautiful weekend thats predicted...we're loading up and heading to Lake Eufala for the weekend! YEAAAAA it feels good to be getting out!

We still dont know yet if we'll be able to make the april campout...

Old 03-04-2005, 08:03 AM   #27
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Lee, appreciate the invite, but I think the Missus has some yard related chores lined up for me...ugh, but it has to be done.

Okiebug, have funnnnnn.

Ken
Old 03-04-2005, 03:35 PM   #28

Ken,
I tryed to PM you but couldnt get it to work . Anyway two more are signed up!
John & Carolyn will be in A-O60 and Troy
will be in site A-O61.
Jerry Theresa and Dog
Closed Thread