Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > South Central Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-19-2006, 02:28 PM   #1

Texas Boomers Club
It seems too early to be posting a sign up for the Christmas Rally, but a look at the calendar tells me that we've got <STRIKE>39</STRIKE> <STRIKE>37</STRIKE> <STRIKE>36</STRIKE> <STRIKE>31</STRIKE> <STRIKE>29</STRIKE> <STRIKE>22</STRIKE> <STRIKE>17</STRIKE> days left 11 days left

<span class="ev_code_RED">TEXAS BOOMER ANNUAL CHRISTMAS RALLY</span>
FRIDAY, DEC 1ST – SUNDAY, DEC 3RD
special note: Normally we have our Christmas event on the 2nd weekend in December, however due to the RV Park schedule we will have it on the FIRST WEEKEND in December. This will be one week after Thanksgiving!

<span class="ev_code_RED">ALAMO FIESTA RV RESORT IN BOERNE, TEXAS</span>
33000 IH-10 West 830-249-4700
I-10 West (about 30 miles from San Antonio)
Exit 543 - Boerne Stagecoach Road
www.alamofiestarv.com

<span class="ev_code_RED">PARK INFORMATION</span>
Concrete pads, long pull-thrus, paved road, free cable tv, convenience store, clubhouse with kitchen facilities, propane and rv supplies

<span class="ev_code_RED">RALLY RATE</span>
$24.00 per night for 2 people
This rate is good for 3 days prior and 3 days following the event. Please let me know your dates of arrival/departure as your rate will depend on it!

Our "contract" with the RV Park requires me to collect all site fees and make a single payment to the office for all attendees! I would prefer to have $$$ funds in hand when I arrive there after Thanksgiving. Please calculate your number of nights x $24.00 and send a check to me for that amount. My mailing address is 13010 Wincrest Court Cypress Tx 77429. Adjustments can be made later and if for some reason you have to cancel, you'll be refunded your $$$

<span class="ev_code_RED">FUN-FILLED ACTIVITIES</span>
Friday Night
see the night sites of Christmastime in downtown historic Boerne. There are a number of great restaurants should you decide to eat out.

Saturday AM
Breakfast @ 9am
decorate your RV for the annual contest
Spend the day as you wish – visit, shop , shop , shop , shop ....

Saturday PM
Annual Christmas Rally Supper - a traditional feast of food

Christmas Gift Exchange - we look forward to this special event every year! Each person participating is to bring a $5-$7 gift. It can be something funny, crafty, homemade, silly, tacky or whatever! Winner of RV Deco Contest revealed

Sunday AM
Pastry breakfast and coffee before everyone has to leave

<span class="ev_code_RED">RESERVE YOUR SITE</span>
We have 35 sites reserved for the event – post your sign up here and get one!

1. Rusty and Sandy Creekmore from Cypress (29th-3rd)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
2. Barbara Spade from Houston (30 - 3rd)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
3. Ted and Donna Rogers from Spring (29-4)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
4. Gary and Ann LaPoint from New Braunfels (28-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
5. Bill and Donna Smith from Hawkins (26-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
6. Richard and Mary Palmer from San Antonio (30-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
7. Roger and Kathy Hewlett from Spring Branch (1-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
8. Tom and Mary Lou Collins from Boerne (1-3)
9. Jim and LeeAnn Rigsby from Brenham (1-3)
10. Tom and Patti Kerlin from Wimberley (28-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
11. Jim and Dorinda Willis from Burleson (1-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
12. Bob and Kristi Rupp from San Antonio (30-5)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
13. Hank and Linda DiGiavonni from San Antonio (1-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
14. Dale and Paulette Olson from Elgin (30-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
15. Buddy and Susan Warren from Caldwell (1-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
16. Don and Pat Allen from Killeen (30-4)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
17. EK and Carolee Murray from Caldwell (1-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
18. Bill and Geri Blansfield from Austin (1-3) <span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
19. Larry and Jodi Mensch from Alvin (1-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
20. Chuck and Maggie Litterer from Mansfield (1-3)
21. Alan Rochkus and Darryl Ussery from San Antonio (30-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
22. Rick and Dee Cobb from Spring (1-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
23. Doug and Donna Trott(1-3)
24. Dutch and Sandy Dinwiddy from Houston (1-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
25. Glen and Sue Morgan from San Antonio (1-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
26. Gary and Sue Brown from Lampassas (30-5)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
27. Hamie and Janet Wright from Austin (1-4)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
28. David and Charlotte Shodrock from Adkins (1-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
29. Mike and Eileen Oppen from San Antonio area (1-3)

SEE YOU SOON!
Sandy
National Rally Wagonmaster
Life is sweet when the TEXAS BOOMERS meet!
Madame Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-19-2006, 02:28 PM   #2

Texas Boomers Club
It seems too early to be posting a sign up for the Christmas Rally, but a look at the calendar tells me that we've got <STRIKE>39</STRIKE> <STRIKE>37</STRIKE> <STRIKE>36</STRIKE> <STRIKE>31</STRIKE> <STRIKE>29</STRIKE> <STRIKE>22</STRIKE> <STRIKE>17</STRIKE> days left 11 days left

<span class="ev_code_RED">TEXAS BOOMER ANNUAL CHRISTMAS RALLY</span>
FRIDAY, DEC 1ST – SUNDAY, DEC 3RD
special note: Normally we have our Christmas event on the 2nd weekend in December, however due to the RV Park schedule we will have it on the FIRST WEEKEND in December. This will be one week after Thanksgiving!

<span class="ev_code_RED">ALAMO FIESTA RV RESORT IN BOERNE, TEXAS</span>
33000 IH-10 West 830-249-4700
I-10 West (about 30 miles from San Antonio)
Exit 543 - Boerne Stagecoach Road
www.alamofiestarv.com

<span class="ev_code_RED">PARK INFORMATION</span>
Concrete pads, long pull-thrus, paved road, free cable tv, convenience store, clubhouse with kitchen facilities, propane and rv supplies

<span class="ev_code_RED">RALLY RATE</span>
$24.00 per night for 2 people
This rate is good for 3 days prior and 3 days following the event. Please let me know your dates of arrival/departure as your rate will depend on it!

Our "contract" with the RV Park requires me to collect all site fees and make a single payment to the office for all attendees! I would prefer to have $$$ funds in hand when I arrive there after Thanksgiving. Please calculate your number of nights x $24.00 and send a check to me for that amount. My mailing address is 13010 Wincrest Court Cypress Tx 77429. Adjustments can be made later and if for some reason you have to cancel, you'll be refunded your $$$

<span class="ev_code_RED">FUN-FILLED ACTIVITIES</span>
Friday Night
see the night sites of Christmastime in downtown historic Boerne. There are a number of great restaurants should you decide to eat out.

Saturday AM
Breakfast @ 9am
decorate your RV for the annual contest
Spend the day as you wish – visit, shop , shop , shop , shop ....

Saturday PM
Annual Christmas Rally Supper - a traditional feast of food

Christmas Gift Exchange - we look forward to this special event every year! Each person participating is to bring a $5-$7 gift. It can be something funny, crafty, homemade, silly, tacky or whatever! Winner of RV Deco Contest revealed

Sunday AM
Pastry breakfast and coffee before everyone has to leave

<span class="ev_code_RED">RESERVE YOUR SITE</span>
We have 35 sites reserved for the event – post your sign up here and get one!

1. Rusty and Sandy Creekmore from Cypress (29th-3rd)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
2. Barbara Spade from Houston (30 - 3rd)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
3. Ted and Donna Rogers from Spring (29-4)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
4. Gary and Ann LaPoint from New Braunfels (28-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
5. Bill and Donna Smith from Hawkins (26-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
6. Richard and Mary Palmer from San Antonio (30-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
7. Roger and Kathy Hewlett from Spring Branch (1-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
8. Tom and Mary Lou Collins from Boerne (1-3)
9. Jim and LeeAnn Rigsby from Brenham (1-3)
10. Tom and Patti Kerlin from Wimberley (28-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
11. Jim and Dorinda Willis from Burleson (1-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
12. Bob and Kristi Rupp from San Antonio (30-5)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
13. Hank and Linda DiGiavonni from San Antonio (1-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
14. Dale and Paulette Olson from Elgin (30-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
15. Buddy and Susan Warren from Caldwell (1-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
16. Don and Pat Allen from Killeen (30-4)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
17. EK and Carolee Murray from Caldwell (1-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
18. Bill and Geri Blansfield from Austin (1-3) <span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
19. Larry and Jodi Mensch from Alvin (1-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
20. Chuck and Maggie Litterer from Mansfield (1-3)
21. Alan Rochkus and Darryl Ussery from San Antonio (30-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
22. Rick and Dee Cobb from Spring (1-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
23. Doug and Donna Trott(1-3)
24. Dutch and Sandy Dinwiddy from Houston (1-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
25. Glen and Sue Morgan from San Antonio (1-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
26. Gary and Sue Brown from Lampassas (30-5)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
27. Hamie and Janet Wright from Austin (1-4)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
28. David and Charlotte Shodrock from Adkins (1-3)<span class="ev_code_RED">PAID</span>
29. Mike and Eileen Oppen from San Antonio area (1-3)

SEE YOU SOON!
Sandy
Old 10-19-2006, 03:48 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Sandy, we'd love to come BUT the employer has schedule a sales meeting here for December 1 and a rather lavish Christmas party on December 2 which he more or less expects everyone to be there with the only possible excuse being DEATH

I'd rather be where I can have some FUN

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 01:57 AM   #4

Texas Boomers Club
Sandy, love to come to the Christmas Rally
put us down. By the way after 30th of October
there will be no e-mail address. You will have
to call us! WE will be in New Braunfels at the
new address.

See you at Christmas

Gary and Ann LaPoint
Gary and Ann LaPoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 03:43 AM   #5

Texas Boomers Club
Ken and Susan -

Don't you just hate it when the Boss puts ya up in style in a posh hotel room and whines and dines you for the holidays! We'll miss you guys!

Gary and Ann -

Gotcha down for the rally. I'll keep in touch by phone and you've got my numbers too!

Sandy
Old 10-20-2006, 12:12 PM   #6

Sandy, we will make it official...sign us up. Donna and Bill Smith

<span class="ev_code_RED">Donna, I deleted the "copy" part of the post so as not to confuse with the top one that I'll add the attendees on! </span>
Sandy

mrsbad42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 01:33 PM   #7

Texas Boomers Club
Just did Mrs. Bad42 I just put 1st - 3rd on the sign up sheet. If ya'll plan to arrive early/leave later than those dates, just let me know so I can keep it straight with the RV Park!

Sandy
Old 10-21-2006, 06:44 AM   #8

Texas Boomers Club
Sandy,
It's hard to believe that the holiday season is almost upon us....yahoo! Don't ya just love this time of the year. Please let us know what we can do to help with this rally.

Mary and Richard
San Antonio
marypal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 03:26 PM   #9

Texas Boomers Club
Miss Mary -
I'd be sad if ya'll weren't there! You just add HIGHLIGHT to the already festive season and I have no doubt you'll again shine!

Will keep you posted on things as they come up, but I know you can help by decorating a 1-2 tables. I'll get various ones to decorate a table like we've done in the past. No contest, just help with making the tables more festive!

THAT will save me having to bring a lot of decos. Since we'll be in Fredericksburg for Thanksgiving and then leaving F'burg to come to the Christmas Rally, I won't have to haul all those decos around for 10 days!

Thank you for always being there to offer to help...you are a shining star in my eyes!!!

Sandy
Old 10-21-2006, 03:31 PM   #10

Texas Boomers Club
Put us down as well. Arrive Friday and leave on Sunday.

Roger & Kathy Hewlett
rhkh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 02:53 AM   #11

Texas Boomers Club
Mr and Mrs. Hewlett, your wish is my command! I've got you down!

<span class="ev_code_RED">SPECIAL NOTE SPECIAL NOTE SPECIAL NOTE SPECIAL NOTE SPECIAL NOTE</span>
PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ
I was just going over my "contract" with the RV park and noted they want a SINGLE PAYMENT - here we go again! It's always fun to spend my time collectin' instead of visitin'.
I'll make a notation on the first post so everyone from now until then can be advised as well!
Old 10-22-2006, 09:18 AM   #12

Hello Boomers, I am Tom and Madame Boomer has been gracious enoough to allow us just to attend your Christmas festivities. We live just down the road from the RV park so decided we're not going to bring the RV. We were invited to attend the Nat'l rally a few years back and honesly my wife and I were a little overwhelmed by the size of it and kind of felt we wouldn't fit too well with a group that size. Thanks to Madame Boomer keeping in touch with us from time to time, I revealed our reservation about the Boomers and she brought it to my attention that the rally was a special envent and that we didn't see the "real" Texas Boomers. We look forward to meeting the real guys so we will meet you there. We will be the young, attractive couple you don't recongnize, lol. Say "hi" to us. See you all there.
Tom

2004 Cougar EFS-285
Lookintoretire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 09:37 AM   #13

Texas Boomers Club
Howdy "LookintoRetire" -

WHOO-HOO! Glad you logged on and made it official! It'll be a pleasure to see ya'll again! I suspect you'll beat all of us to the RV park since you live just down the road ha! ha!

The 2004 National Rally was a special event with rigs coming in from all over the country. We pulled out all the stops to entertain the city folk with a lot of Texas flavor, but our regular rallies are not so grandiose with a catered meal, live Texas two-step band, etc etc.

However, we'll have a great time with all our regular activities and it'll be nice to have a couple of "home town" folks there to show us out-a-towners all the neat sites of Boerne during the holidays!

The "real" Texas Boomers anxiously await seeing you again!!!!

Sandy
Old 10-22-2006, 09:53 AM   #14

Thanks Madame, my typing out raced my thoughts, sorry for all the edits.
Tom

2004 Cougar EFS-285
Lookintoretire is offline   Reply With Quote