Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > South Central Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 04-24-2007, 01:33 AM   #57

Texas Boomers Club
Hank and Linda -

You've got a site! Glad ya'll can come - looking forward to seeing you!

Sandy
National Rally Wagonmaster
Life is sweet when the TEXAS BOOMERS meet!
Madame Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-30-2007, 07:43 AM   #58

Texas Boomers Club
We are staying at a park in Giddings on Thursday nite. Is is about hafe way from your house 110 mile and from there it's 120 miles to Stonwall. Website www.southfortyrvpark.com
Pauleen & Bernest Currey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 02:11 AM   #59

Texas Boomers Club
Pauleen -

I've seen that place many times on our travels through the Giddings area. While you're there, can you bring me some printed info on the place? Might be a NICE place for an Area Gathering or perhaps even a big Rally depending on their facilities.

Sandy
Old 05-03-2007, 12:47 PM   #60

Texas Boomers Club
Hi!

I'm new here--Kelly told me about your group and the Memorial Day Rally. My husband and I would like to sign up for the 25th-28th if there is still space available. We are looking forward to meeting everyone.

De & Scott
Houston
goastros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 02:42 PM   #61

Texas Boomers Club
De and Scott -

First of all <span class="ev_code_GREEN">WELCOME TO IRV2.COM AND TO THE TEXAS BOOMERS!</span>. Kelly and Eddie are special folks to us and I'm glad she recommended us!

We definitely have a spot for you! In fact, I'll put ya'll next to the Rogers for sure. That way, you'll be close and she can "show you the ropes" although they are super easy! Just come, meet a lot of new friends and have a great time...and come back!

Keep watching on this forum in the next week as I'll be posting the meal signups and all. I'll definitely keep you posted as to what to bring etc!

At the request of the RV Park, I'm supposed to collect the site fees for the attendees and turn in one check. This doesn't happen all that often, but I need a check for the number of nights you'll be staying x $18.00 and send to me by May 22nd. That'll give me time to deposit and have one check for the total amount ready for the RV Park when I get there!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me at sandycreekmore@texasboomers.net and I'll get back to you pronto!!!

Sandy
Old 05-04-2007, 11:13 AM   #62
gtb

Texas Boomers Club
Hi, Sandy,
We'd like to come the the rally at Stonewall on Friday and leave on Monday. Thanks, It's a great place and sounds like a lot of fun. It'll be good to see everyone.
Gary and Sue Brown
Old 05-04-2007, 12:53 PM   #63
gtb

Texas Boomers Club

Oh, yeah,
If anyone hasn't all ready done so, here's the
link to the Fredericksburg Chamber of Commerce site's Calendar of Eventscalendar of events for March
There's some interesting things going-on such as a Crawfish Festival at the Market Platz in F-burg and the 150th birthday celebration at Luckenbach...Those are on Friday and Saturday...
gary and sue
Old 05-04-2007, 01:53 PM   #64

Texas Boomers Club
Yeah Gary and Sue -

Gotcha down for a site! So glad ya'll are able to make it to Stonewall for the big Memorial Day Bash!

Thanks for the info on F'burg and Luckenbach events - no doubt we'll head off to a couple of them during the weekend!

Sandy

<span class="ev_code_RED">REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER</span>
<span class="ev_code_RED">Everyone needs to send me a check for the site fees by May 22nd so I'll have time to deposit and write Peach Country RV Park my personal check for the total amount of attendees! FYI - that check is gonna be $1,764.00</span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">If you need my address, please email me at sandracreekmore@texasboomers.net</span>
Old 05-04-2007, 03:13 PM   #65
gtb

Texas Boomers Club

"Tiz me again. I checked further about the Crawfish and B-day thing...Crawfish and Cajun music at the Platz iz 6.00 for adults and 1.00 for kids. Following the links to the Lukenbach related site told me that music starts Sat. at 2pm and tickets for the mainliner act, which starts at 9pm, are 12.00 each ordered before the 17th (on line) and 15.00 after that, plus a 1.50 processing fee. Oh well, nuttin's free anymore......Cepting the fun at a BOOOMER'S rally ! Oh, the 150th party is the 9th time they've celebrated the anniversary...lol
gary and sue
Old 05-07-2007, 03:39 PM   #66

Texas Boomers Club
Well I found the check book. Then I had to find a stamp. I haven't bought them since my daughers wedding in 2002 but I finally got it altogether. Sorry for taking so long.

Pauleen & Bernest Currey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:15 AM   #67

Texas Boomers Club
Pauleen -

You are so funny! Now we just need to make sure you can find a postal drop off box! I know you've seen them as they're usually on every street corner. A big BLUE box with a hole/slot at the top of it where you drop something down inside!!!!

You drive up, roll down your window, extend your arm WITH THE ENVELOPE in your hand and drop it down the slot.

A little while later someone in a government vehicle with the steering wheel on the passenger side will come along and open that big blue box and retrieve all the envelopes inside....yours included.

In about two-three days, magically that envelope will end up in my mailbox! Okay...have we got the process down

<span class="ev_code_RED">WHOO-HOO! YOUR CHECK MADE IT IN THE MAIL TO ME, PAULEEN! Thank you so much for going above and beyond! It arrived safely! sandy</span>

Sandy
Old 05-11-2007, 07:16 AM   #68

Sandy - Been out of town. Check's in the mail.

To all - Another point of interest 'near' Stonewall is the Old Tunnel Wildlife Area which is home to a large colony of bats. It is just west of Luckenbach and offers a spetacular close-up viewing of the bat emergence (around 8-9 pm this time of year). If interested, here's the link Old Tunnel
Linda & Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 04:12 AM   #69

Texas Boomers Club
Hank and Linda -

Thanks for the info and I'll be checking the mail soon!

Sandy]
Old 05-14-2007, 02:43 PM   #70

Texas Boomers Club
Madame Boomer, please add Glenn and I to the Memorial Day rally list. I am putting the check in the mail tonight. Glenn and I won't be able to get there until Saturday, but are planning to stay until Tuesday. We really had a great time this weekend and met lots of great people. Especially since they let this newbie win at LCR about 4 times!! Will be looking forward to meeting you at the rally. Eileen Norman
"Trekker Nana"

Life may not be the party you were hoping for, but as long as you're here, you might as well dance!!
Trekker Nana is offline   Reply With Quote