Texas Boomers -
Memorial Day is right around the corner and we're headed to a brand new RV Park in the Hill Country. Check your calendars, sign up here and count on a great time as always!
<span class="ev_code_RED">MEMORIAL DAY RALLY</span>
Friday May 25th - Monday May 28th
Peach Country RV Park - US 290 East - Stonewall, Texas
Peach Country is conveniently located between Johnson City and Fredericksburg with easy accessibility. A little, quiet country charmerwith 100 ft pull through sites equipped with 20/30/50 amp service, full hookups, patios and picnic tables at each site . Nestled within the trees and grass, peach trees in full bloom during the spring offers a memorable Hill Country stay!
$18.00 per night w/use of the rally building throughout the weekend for all our activities.
<span class="ev_code_RED">SPECIAL NOTE SPECIAL NOTE SPECIAL NOTE SPECIAL NOTE</span>
I was looking through my notes on Peach Country RV Park and saw that the Wagonmaster is responsible to collect the site fees and turn in ONE CHECK to the RV Park. Determine the number of nights you'll be there x $18.00 per night and please send a check to me before May 22!
13010 Wincrest Court
Cypress, Texas 77429
<span class="ev_code_RED">AREA ATTRACTIONS</span>
Stonewall Diner (just across the street) has a Friday night All-U-Can-Eat Catfish Dinner for $6.95 per person. Anyone familiar with the area knows there is far too many attractions in this quaint area to list...just think SHOPPING and that says it all!
<span class="ev_code_RED">SIGN UP BELOW</span>
I have 35 sites reserved for the rally - get your name on one of them here!
We will not be able to arrive before Friday the 25th due to another Rally being held. The checkout time is 12:00 noon when these good folks will be out of our sites!!!
DENOTES PAID IN FULL
1. Creekmores from Cypress (25th-28th)
2. Cobbs from Spring (25th-28th)
3. Ebelings from Pearland (25th-28th)
4. Martensens from College Station (25-28)
5. Allens from Killeen (25-29)
6. ERogers from Pearland (25-28)
7. Mensch from Alvin (25-28)
8. Mabees from New Braunfels (25-27)
9. TRogers from Woodlands (24-29th)
10. Hartleys from Texas City (25-28)
11. Johnsons from Austin (25-28)
12. Van Pelts from Oklahoma (24-28)
13 Haines from Galveston area (25-28)
14. Simpsons from Pearland (25-27)
15. Warrens from Caldwell (25-28)
16 Rupps from San'Tone (25-27)
17. Swartzells from Flower Mound (25-28).
18 Palmers from San 'Tone (25-28)
19. Kerlins from Wimberly (24-29)
20. Kings from Victoria (25-27)
21. Browns from Lampassas (25-28)
22 Curreys from Cypress (25-29)
23 Mezgers from Salado (26-29)
24 Radlers from Alvin (26-28)
25 Robinsons from Houston (25-28)
26 Coopers from Missouri City (25-28)
27 Bombergers from Austin area (25-28)
28 Hathcocks from Deer Park (25-28)
29 DiGiavonnis from San Antonio (25-27)
30 Trahan Bryants from Houston (25-28)
31 Willis from Burleson (25-28)
32.Normans from McKinney (26-29)
33. Trotts from Devine (25-28)
34. Litterers from Mansfield (25-28)
35. Rublees from Santa Fe (25-28)
36. Talbotts from Santa Fe (25-28)
YA'LL COME ON OUT! THE WEATHER IS GOING TO BE PERFECT, THE FOOD IS ALWAYS FANTASTIC AND THE FUN ABOUNDS!