Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Southeast Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-19-2005, 03:58 PM   #1

NOW THAT THE OLE LADY HAS DECIDED TO RETURN,WHAT AM I TO DO?? AS SHE WOULD SAY....
I HAVE c.....!
see ya,Ralphie
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-19-2005, 03:58 PM   #2

NOW THAT THE OLE LADY HAS DECIDED TO RETURN,WHAT AM I TO DO?? AS SHE WOULD SAY....
I HAVE c.....!
see ya,Ralphie
Old 01-19-2005, 04:08 PM   #3

RALPHIE--YOU WILL NEVER GET AWAY FROM THE OLE LADY!! SHE WILL HAUNT YOU FOREVER.
ROBIN
MRS FLORIDABOOMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 04:08 PM   #4

Poor poor Ralphie, I have just one comment.

YIPEEEEEEEEE...She'sssssss BACK.

Ralphie, she is probably just the "chemo" you need. After all look what it did for her, she got a remodel job and everything. Hopefully you haven't let them cut anything off so you can skip the remodel job and just be WELL.

After all...She'ssssss BACK !!!!
Old 01-19-2005, 05:17 PM   #5

You guys are something else! Let me get my RV legs before you start picking on me.

Ralphie may have lost his hair, but not his sense of humor. And then there's Lou! Thank Goodness!

I hope I can find our Boomer name tags. The only thing I have left with a Flamingo on it are two TV trays, the beautiful ornament that Robin presented to me at Bob Evans and the darling hang-up Flamingo from Nadine. Thanks again.

Ralphie warned me not to make Ron hang up any Flamingo stuff or lights. He thinks that's why we got out of RVing in the first place. Too many things to hang up. I'm going to be a good girl and not place any demands on the man who drives my diesel.

I'm going to even learn how to do everything. Well, maybe not everything. If it resembles a slinky and is blue, brown or red, I'm outta there.

Time for beddy bye. After all those sweet words I need to go count my blessings.

Love ya,
Cheri

PS Hey Lou! What is "forbidden" and what are you "linking"? What happened to your Flamingo avitar? I don't remember how to put ours back, but I sure don't want any of that "forbidden" stuff. Please "splain.
Cookestwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 05:27 PM   #6

MISSY,JUST DON'T FORGET...YOU <span class="ev_code_RED">OWE</span> ME BIG TIME!!
YEAH,AND MAYBE THIS TIME AROUND,I CAN HAVE A LITTLE MORE HELP DEALIN WITH YOU.
DEREK WAS A HELP,JUST NOT ENOUGH HELP
SEE YA,
Old 01-19-2005, 05:38 PM   #7

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by safcrkr:
MISSY,JUST DON'T FORGET...YOU <span class="ev_code_RED">OWE</span> ME BIG TIME!!

<span class="ev_code_RED">I hate to admit it, but you're right Ralphie. I do owe you big time! (Thanks!)</span>
YEAH,AND MAYBE THIS TIME AROUND,I CAN HAVE A LITTLE MORE HELP DEALIN WITH YOU.
DEREK WAS A HELP,JUST NOT ENOUGH HELP
SEE YA, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Listen, after seeing Derek at Southern Aire, you're still going to need help. Actually, Derek needs help! </span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Been missing you, Little Buddy!</span>

Missy
Old 01-20-2005, 01:35 AM   #8

RON AND CHERI
A BIG WELCOME BACK,AND I AM SURE I CAN FIND A FLAMINGO ITEM TO GET YOU STARTED IN FACT IF YOU WILL REMIND ME I HAVE A FLAMINGO WIND CHIME NEVER USED BUT I KNOW WERE IT IS PACKED IT'S YOURS A COMING HOME GIFT.
GOTTA GO TO THE SALT MINE (WORK) HAVE A GREAT DAY.
VECTROLA
Vectrola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 01:55 AM   #9

VECTROLA,PLEASE DON'T SEND ANY FLAMINGO STUFF TO MISSY.THAT MEANS MORE STUFF RON HAS TO HAUL AND SET UP EACH TIME(AND HE DOESN'T) LIKE THAT .THAT'S ALSO WHY I NEVER HAD MUCH STUFF....TOO MUCH HASSLE.
SEE YA'LL SOON,
Old 01-20-2005, 02:14 AM   #10

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheri won't be the Flamingo Queen???? What will she do without all the outdoor flamingo items? Ron will surely allow a few lights and the animated Flamingo bobbing in front of the coach, won't you Ron?
Cheri, with all the compartment space you have,

QUOTE " but will gladly share the info on the objectionable extra body part on our "would be" baby. The one at LD came with a pull out "grill kitchenette" which included a gas grill, sink, and refrigerator. We didn't need all that and preferred to use that space for storage." END QUOTE,

this compartment could be devoted as the "FLAMINGO" compartment.
Derek
Old 01-20-2005, 08:00 AM   #11

AW DEREK,COME ON,CAN'T YOU HELP ME CLEAN THIS OLE LADY UP A BIT??
Old 01-20-2005, 08:02 AM   #12

RALPHIE IF NO FLAMINGO'S KEEP RON HAPPY AND IN THE BOOMERS FOGETTABOUT IT.
VECTROLA
Vectrola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 11:46 AM   #13

RalfiE,
You need more than my help to clean up your EX. Just can't imagine Cheri without some of the Florida Boomer's Official Flamingo Stuff Flying in the breeze or a bobbin in front of the coach or hanging from the awning. Just not the Cheri we knew............ Must be one of them look-a-like impersonators I bet. I think we should all donate something FLAMINGO to Cheri & Ron for there coach at the first rally they attend. What do yah think Lou?
Derek
Old 01-20-2005, 11:48 AM   #14

Derek:

If you do, you'll be hanging them right after Ron hangs me.

CC