Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Southeast Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-02-2005, 05:24 AM   #71

"NOTICE"
I was just received a call from **BLUEWATER KEY**. There are NO WATER SITES LEFT!!!We still have 3 canal sites held in the Boomers name if anyone is still interested in going. Please call this week to make your reservations..
We will have to relinquish the sites after next week.
Come join us for the annual Keys Rally.
Should we open this up to Boomers from other regions?
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-02-2005, 03:36 PM   #72

Hey, as far as I am concerned ALL of our rallies are open to ALL of iRV2.

I would love to see some of them good ole' boys from the "hills" and those out in "cajun" country come down to the Keys with us.......
I can see 'em now down on Duval St. in Key West, where the "sights" are to be seen !!!
HURRY CALL FOR YOUR RESERVATIONS NOW, if something comes up they have a very liberal cancellation policy stated earlier in this thread.
THE FLORIDA BOOMERS GARUNNTEE AN EXCELLENT ADVENTURE FOR ALL ATTENDING.
Old 08-03-2005, 09:58 AM   #73

PLEASE READ
OK just got another call from Bluewater. They will give us 7 days for the price of 6. So, we need to decide if we want to arrive on the 27th and depart on the 3rd or arrive on the 28th and depart on the 4th. Any suggestions or does everyone just want to do there own thing on the dates?

Derek
Old 08-03-2005, 12:45 PM   #74

Derek,
I believe I let them knoe when i MADE RESERVATIONS WE ARE STAYING A WEEK I'LL CHECK THE DATE AND LET YOU KNOW.
I SAY LET EM COME WHEN EVER.REMEMBER YOU WILL ON ISLAND TIME AND THERE ARE NO SCHEDULES.AND THE MORE THE MERRIER.
Vectrola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 09:29 AM   #75

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">and those out in "cajun" country come down to the Keys with us....... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, be careful what you wish for, 'cause I just got canal site # 12. Arriving on Monday 5-29, departing Monday 6-5-2006. Looking forward to meeting all of you! ED
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 02:03 PM   #76

edgray,
Glad your coming on down you will not regret it, we are arriving saturday 5/27/06 and departing sunday 6/4/06. We are planning on seeing you in Nov.
Old 08-05-2005, 04:05 PM   #77

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">We are planning on seeing you in Nov. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Carol, you had me going there for a minute. I didn't have a Vectrola or Port St. John based couple in my list of attendees for LaRally. Figured I screwed up. Then I did a little digging and I think I have ya'll figured out (well at least the screen names part ) I'm hoping you are teamed up with Jim, the guy with the water all around (er)

If I am STILL confused, please let me know. If I got it right, see ya in Nov. ED
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 04:26 PM   #78

edgray,
You are right carol is vectrola in port st john
jim is my husband and is Islander. When we first signed on to IRV2 it was Islander for both we recently moved so I wanted my own name.
hope this clears it up sorry for the confusion
Old 08-07-2005, 07:34 AM   #79

Monaco Owners Club
We made our reservations--think they have one or two water sites left--told them I needed largest site they have with no trees--they said they ahd perfect site for me so I will wait to see where this is-I think she said #51
Old 08-07-2005, 09:15 AM   #80

Tom,
Do you really think LD will have it ready by then? Of course you could just give them the ins check & your coach & get a 2006 with no scratches.
Old 08-07-2005, 11:00 AM   #81

Monaco Owners Club
We looked at the 06 Knight and we like the 05 (less the damage !) better. I sure hope they get moving on this repair--the good news is that they said they would start on Mon rather than wed our original start date. so we will see what happens. I will be calling them often--going to ask Renigade to see how thwy are moving.
Old 08-07-2005, 11:05 AM   #82

Monaco Owners Club
PS Derek and Audi Congrats on the new coach. Look forward to a tour at the next rally. Tip from Tom--watch out for moving trees!!
Old 08-09-2005, 03:45 PM   #83

Coastal Campers
Hi Jim and carolyn-
Jon and Sharon from palm bay, we met at bluewater on july 4th holiday in the pool! REMEMBER? We did get chased out due to the hurricane 2 days early- but we are going back for labor day for a few days. Just wanted to say hi, we been on the road alot since so we have not been able to contact you all. We did register on the site-
talk soon
jon and sharon
Jon and Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 04:38 AM   #84

Jon & Sharon,
It's Carolyn I am vectrola on this site and jim is Islander, so glad your registered now to get you to one of the rallies, we are planning to go up to recreation plantation in the villages not far for sept. would be nice if you would join us. As you can see the gang is going to Bluewater Key next May you might want to join us it should be a great time.
Hope to see you both at one of our rallies.