Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Southeast Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-27-2005, 04:16 AM   #1

There was a lot of discussion of going to the keys again next year in late May instead of June. If we include Memorial Day in our plans it would give an extra day to those that still have to work. Tenative dates are May 28 to June 3rd 2006. Do to the numerous Boomers that have shown interst in going in '06 Vectrola suggested that we contact Bluewater Key and see if they will be able to have enough sites available for us at this time. So I guess I need a rough count of those interested in going at this time. If you think you might go please put your name on the list. Web site of Blue water RV Resort is below ( I hope if I can get it listed correctly), if not maybe my completely able asistant Vectrola can add it. More information will be posted as it is received.

Blue Water Key RV Resort
Derek

List of Boomers interested: Site
1. Derek & Audi (Mindcandies)Waterfront #70(R)
2. Bob & Linda (BobDickinson)Waterfront#56(R)
3. Ron & Cheri (Cookestwo) Waterfront#64(R)
4. Bill & Jan (Xeroid) Waterfront#59(R)
5. Tom & Cindy (35u01) Waterfront#51(R)
6. Lou & Robin(RMM)Waterfront#68(R)
7. Jim & Carolyn (Vectrola) Waterfront#66(R)
8. Goober & Gang Waterfront#67(R)
9. Tom & Dee (Tom&Dee) Waterfront#71(R)
10. Jim & MaryJane (Jim&MJ) Waterfront#63(R)
11. Rick&Cheryl(KissimmeeKids)Waterfront#58(R)
12. Ed Gray (Edgray) Canal #12(R)
13. Jon & Sharon Site #62(R)
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-27-2005, 04:16 AM   #2

There was a lot of discussion of going to the keys again next year in late May instead of June. If we include Memorial Day in our plans it would give an extra day to those that still have to work. Tenative dates are May 28 to June 3rd 2006. Do to the numerous Boomers that have shown interst in going in '06 Vectrola suggested that we contact Bluewater Key and see if they will be able to have enough sites available for us at this time. So I guess I need a rough count of those interested in going at this time. If you think you might go please put your name on the list. Web site of Blue water RV Resort is below ( I hope if I can get it listed correctly), if not maybe my completely able asistant Vectrola can add it. More information will be posted as it is received.

Blue Water Key RV Resort
Derek

List of Boomers interested: Site
1. Derek & Audi (Mindcandies)Waterfront #70(R)
2. Bob & Linda (BobDickinson)Waterfront#56(R)
3. Ron & Cheri (Cookestwo) Waterfront#64(R)
4. Bill & Jan (Xeroid) Waterfront#59(R)
5. Tom & Cindy (35u01) Waterfront#51(R)
6. Lou & Robin(RMM)Waterfront#68(R)
7. Jim & Carolyn (Vectrola) Waterfront#66(R)
8. Goober & Gang Waterfront#67(R)
9. Tom & Dee (Tom&Dee) Waterfront#71(R)
10. Jim & MaryJane (Jim&MJ) Waterfront#63(R)
11. Rick&Cheryl(KissimmeeKids)Waterfront#58(R)
12. Ed Gray (Edgray) Canal #12(R)
13. Jon & Sharon Site #62(R)
Old 07-27-2005, 04:38 AM   #3

Linda and I are interested in attending. Add us to the list.

Bob
Old 07-27-2005, 04:41 AM   #4

Hi, Derek:

It's kind of difficult to plan so far in advance, BUT ... if we are able, we would like to come.

Cookestwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 05:48 AM   #5

US TOO!!!!!

2003 Fleetwood Discovery 39s Saturn LS2
Xeroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 06:18 AM   #6

OK Xeroid, you and Jan are on the list of those interested in going to the keys. Afterall us retired folks have to stick together.
Old 07-27-2005, 07:08 AM   #7

Just got off the phone with Bluewater Key. Here is the latest. They are currently filling up fast for the month of May.
Dates: Sun May 28th / Sat June 3rd 2006
May arrive earlier or stay later
just let them know when you call
and set your reservations up.

Rate: See Website if we have 10 plus rigs we can get a 10% discount on either weekly or nightly rate depending on your reservation.
<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">"NOTE"</span> *****
Board Meeting scheduled for January/February may result in a rate increase of up to 15%. Contact at Bluewater did not know if any increase would be brought up but wanted us to be aware. She would guarantee that if we did have the 10 plus rigs that she would hold the price to the stated price on the website (no discount).
I have currently held 10 sites under the Florida Boomer name. Type are listed below and if you call and make a reservation please tell them your with the Florida Bomers and that they are holding 10 sites and post what type of site you reserved.
# of sites reserved
7 Waterfront
3 Canal
More information is being sent by snailmail and as soon as I receive it I will post anything new.
Old 07-27-2005, 07:34 AM   #8

Good job, Derek!

We will wait for more information before making our reservations. If you need a head count, we would like a Water Site.

Old 07-27-2005, 09:42 AM   #9

Ditto for us. Waterfront site

Bob
Old 07-27-2005, 10:15 AM   #10

Cheri, Bob, so noted
Old 07-27-2005, 11:35 AM   #11

Monaco Owners Club
Providing there are no large trees coming into the site, count us in !!
Old 07-27-2005, 12:22 PM   #12

Boy, Tom!

You would really hate driving through the Redwood Forest, wouldn't you? )

See you in the Camping World/LLD Parking Lot. We'll be there on Sunday, so look us up when you come.
Old 07-27-2005, 12:48 PM   #13

DEREK

COUNT LOU AND I IN FOR THOSE DATES--WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE WATERFRONT. WE PAID 99.OO PER NIGHT FOR WATERFRONT BUT GOT ONE NIGHT FREE IF YOU STAY A WEEK. JUST TO GIVE AN IDEA OF THE PRICE AND IF THEY GO UP 15%--IT IS STILL WORTH IT.

ROBIN
MRS FLORIDABOOMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 01:01 PM   #14

MRS FLORIDA BOOMER consider yourself & Lou on the list with a waterfront site. I am hopeing that they vote no raise in rates and we have enough that we may be able to talk them into a 15% discount but 10% is good or as you had the rate of $99.00 per night with the the 6th night free.