Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Southeast Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-02-2006, 07:07 AM   #113

Bill,

Glad you were able to take our place, just sorry you now have to go back to being a Maietta. Have a safe trip home and feel free to come visit while Jan is away, if you need to get out of town.
Larry, NW4W is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-02-2006, 10:31 AM   #114

I just wanted to wish all our Florida Boomers a

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We all had a great time at Rock Crusher--sorry some of you were unable to attend but you were thought of.

Robin
MRS FLORIDABOOMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 12:46 PM   #115

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

It was good to bring in the New Year with our Boomer Family. We missed all that could not be there.
Tom & Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 12:59 PM   #116

Wishing all our Boomer Friends
A HAPPY NEW YEAR
Had a great time being with our Boomer friends this weekend and misssed those who could not attend.
Let's make this the BEST year ever.
islander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 01:38 PM   #117

Coastal Campers
Sharon and I want to wish you all a very happy new year - we had a great time at rock crusher- another fun trip- and looking forward to another . By the way- I came across another eye catching hat!!
Jon
Jon and Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 04:20 PM   #118

Jon,
Vectrola here, I can't wait to see what you found, I think I'll go on line and check out a few as well.
I think it would be a great idea to have all the boomers find a hat for our next get together we could have a MAD Hatter Rally.
Old 01-03-2006, 01:26 AM   #119

Coastal Campers
Good Morning-
I think we should all have flamingo hats- can you imagine 30 of us in crackers resturant with them on- all you would see would be 30 flamigo heads bobbing up and down- what a site! let me know if you find someting good- I may need a few more "DIFFERENT" hats soon.
Jon
Old 01-03-2006, 03:22 AM   #120

I think a Mad Hattters Rally sounds cool. Sounds like Jon and Sharon are volunteering for Wagonmastering a upcoming Rally to me. What ya all think it sounds like. Lou your the language expert here.
Audi and I had a great time and want to wish our Boomer family that made it to Rock Crusher and those that could not, cruise, family, other commitments a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.
When we left Rock Crusher we decided that we really didn't want to head home yet so we dropped the kids off at home and continued on to Thousand Trails-Orlando off Hwy 27. Here we are meeting some friends from Ohio for a few days and either going home or going to another destination. I am finally figureing out this retirement thing. Sure is nice just being able to put jacks up (sorry Tom) and cruise for a while and pull in drop jacks and spend a few days without having to worry about <span class="ev_code_RED">WORK</span>

Derek aka Mindcandies
Old 01-03-2006, 06:50 AM   #121

Coastal Campers
Derek
Thats Funny- I did not see that word " Volunteer " in my Message-
Sure- put that 4 letter word " work" in there for us Working people- YEP- THAT WHAT I AM DOING NOW
Jon
Old 01-03-2006, 08:40 AM   #122

Jon,

We know that there are some "hardly" working people out there, but I guess when you are the boss, you can take time out to post about working to your friends. Get back to work.
Larry, NW4W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 10:42 AM   #123

Coastal Campers
Yes Jon, get back to work!!!

Sharon
Old 01-03-2006, 03:28 PM   #124

Vectrola here,
I am glad Jim hasn't seen Derek's post and other about work yet he is too busy watching the FLORIDA STATE GAME.
Jon & Sharon wagonmastering a MAD HATTERS RALLY sounds like it's made for them.
Old 01-06-2006, 12:55 PM   #125

Monaco Owners Club
Had a great time with all the boomers and enjoyed bringing in the new year with everyone(especially thoses who made it til midnight) We are (as usual) working and are very jealous of thoses who can just decide it was not time to go home --!!!! and could just go on some where else! That will be us with in 5 years !!! We wish all of the group a great and healthy New Year- Mary we are glad you are feeling better and we hope to see you soon.
Old 01-06-2006, 12:56 PM   #126

Monaco Owners Club
PS Jon Sharon NICE HATS!!!! and thank you for doing the milk shopping for us and transporting us around.