Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Southeast Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-18-2005, 06:11 PM   #1

Hi all,I am snowbirding in Brooksville, "Clover Leaf" just thought I would say hello. Would join you at Rock Crusher but family will be here to visit WDW at that time. Are anyone going to the FMCA Rally at the airport? Can you just show up for this rally? Vet Man
Vet Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-18-2005, 06:11 PM   #2

Hi all,I am snowbirding in Brooksville, "Clover Leaf" just thought I would say hello. Would join you at Rock Crusher but family will be here to visit WDW at that time. Are anyone going to the FMCA Rally at the airport? Can you just show up for this rally? Vet Man
Old 01-19-2005, 09:40 AM   #3

Dear Vet Man,
Welcome to Florida - wish you could come to Rock Crusher. Perhaps you will still be around to come to Manatee Hammock?

The FMC website says the registration deadline was January 7 and now you should just register at the gate.

Below is the information I have cut and pasted from their website. I'm not sure it will display well. You can find it at www.fmca.com if this isn't readable for you.

Have a terrific time at WDW and come camp with us, too, when you can.
-----------------------------------------------
Southeast Area Rally
The "Nifty Fifties" Rally 2005
February 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, 2005
Hernando County Airport
Brooksville, Florida
Preregistration deadline
January 7, 2005

Contact
George Schipper , 352-796-0154

The registration deadline has passed. Please register at the gate.

ALL MOTORHOME OWNERS WELCOME

Rally Fees - US funds only
Preregistered AFTER 1/7/05
Coach with 2 people $80 $90
Coach with 1 person $65 $80
*Passport - 2 people $70 $75
*Passport - 1 person $55 $65
Each additional guest $35 $45
Children under 12 FREE FREE
Handicap electric fee $40 $40
*"Passport" refers to those who wish to park off-grounds.

Daisy, the Bichon/poodle 2006 Allegro Bus 40QDP/2003 Jeep Liberty
Lady Nyrtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 03:43 PM   #4

Schnoodlemom, thanks for the info. I will try to stop by Rock Crusher and say hello to you all. We had made reservations for the month of March at Manatee, but canceled when family was coming down. Will try to catch up before April. Vet Man
Old 01-19-2005, 05:20 PM   #5

Great. We'll be looking forward to meeting you and your family. We usually do a Saturday night potluck around 6 so that's the best time to meet everyone who is camping. Newbies don't need to bring anything but something to eat on and a drink. There is always a lot of food. I've already promised some to bring my newest recipe find - a pizza-sized chocolate chip cookie.

Daisy, the Bichon/poodle 2006 Allegro Bus 40QDP/2003 Jeep Liberty
Lady Nyrtle is offline   Reply With Quote